Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 41. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:03:03 AM
Bitcoin reducea unemployment people because of you can just work in Bitcoin in your cellphone or computer you just need internet to earn Bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 11:59:50 PM
Although Bitcoin awakens new possibilities, questions have been raised about its legitimacy in some countries. New work for Bitcoin is being created. Which can be useful in reducing unemployment problems. It has not been able to get legality in some countries because of not receiving government tax. Due to the increase in transaction movements every day people are interested in Bitcoin
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
January 19, 2018, 11:55:19 PM
Yes it reduces unemployment, because its just like a job that you have to work for it, the difference is having a job, is having a boss and certain time, rules that you have to follow. In bitcoin its a job that can have income but with your own control and the advantage is, even employed people can do, or get involve with bitcoin as their sideline for extra income.
But what happen when the price is going down like right now? Does it make the jobs going low with it ?
Activity: 223
January 19, 2018, 11:40:31 PM
Yes it reduces unemployment, because its just like a job that you have to work for it, the difference is having a job, is having a boss and certain time, rules that you have to follow. In bitcoin its a job that can have income but with your own control and the advantage is, even employed people can do, or get involve with bitcoin as their sideline for extra income.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 19, 2018, 06:33:02 PM
Yes bitcoin reduce unemployment because like in real job in bitcoin you need hard work,creativity and time.And like in real job you can also earn more in bitcoin and convert to fiat.And also bitcoin is for people who have work but they need to get extra income because thier salary is not enough to support their needs.Bitcoin is very helpful to everyone and many people thanks to bitcoin.
It is really true that bitcoin reduces unemployment and to be honest, bitcoin is better than the job that we have right now because bitcoin can bring a lot of profits in the future if we will just work hard right now and do our best to accumulate a lot of bitcoin from our work and for sure, after a few years, we can become a very rich person.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 06:16:15 PM
I think so that bitcoin reduces unemployment, because you can earn money through this while at home or anywhere parts of the world as long you have internet. But there is no security in this kind of work. If you lost your money investing in bitcoin, you have to take a risk.
Bitcoin is definitely one of the best ways of making money and it can greatly help the people in eliminating this unemployment from this society but for that we all need to believe in bitcoin. Till the time we will not invest in bitcoin or will get associated with bitcoin, there is no way that bitcoin can do for us in order to remove this poverty from this society. Bitcoin is providing us opportunities, now we have to cash them for better tomorrow.
Of course I have a person has more finance, In addition to the funds that he accumulates in Bitcoin, then everything should work out as well as possible. The fact is that if you store Bitcoin, then you can not pay attention to these coins, because only long-term storage will bring a good profit. In the rest, you must rely on yourself in other projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 04:43:54 PM
I think so that bitcoin reduces unemployment, because you can earn money through this while at home or anywhere parts of the world as long you have internet. But there is no security in this kind of work. If you lost your money investing in bitcoin, you have to take a risk.
Bitcoin is definitely one of the best ways of making money and it can greatly help the people in eliminating this unemployment from this society but for that we all need to believe in bitcoin. Till the time we will not invest in bitcoin or will get associated with bitcoin, there is no way that bitcoin can do for us in order to remove this poverty from this society. Bitcoin is providing us opportunities, now we have to cash them for better tomorrow.
Activity: 210
January 19, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
Yes bitcoin reduce unemployment because like in real job in bitcoin you need hard work,creativity and time.And like in real job you can also earn more in bitcoin and convert to fiat.And also bitcoin is for people who have work but they need to get extra income because thier salary is not enough to support their needs.Bitcoin is very helpful to everyone and many people thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 384
January 19, 2018, 04:03:13 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I think that's true. We all know that many people spend their time in front of their pc. Because of their daily work is working on bitcoin. Of course bitcoin reduces existing unemployment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
January 19, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
I think Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally really help to reduce unemployment. They can`t erase this phenomenon completely, but they help to solve this global problem. Thanks to digital currencies there are a lot of people all over the world, who learned how to work with them and they successfully use crypto coins and make for a living by that.
Activity: 252
January 19, 2018, 03:45:17 PM
I agree with you on this
bitcoin is the solution to reduce unemployment, currently employment is available only to those who are highly educated
while we know alone, science has not fully spread there are still some people who can only afford to elementary school course, because of economic factors
and bitcoin in the allotment for everyone who wants to change their family economy, and we should invite our friends or relatives who need a job to get to know the world of krypto
not sharing with others is beautiful Wink
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 02:45:57 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes, of course bitcoin has played an important role in reducing unemployment. At one time, those who were unemployed were working in the bitcoin forum, earning a lot of money by earning bitcoin,many people can take care of their family's responsibilities.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 19, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
I think as well that bitcoin can help to reduce unemployment.
Many new businesses have started that deal with bitcoin in a certain way.
There are many possibilities to get a job in one of those.
Or somebody might even start his own business.

By the way, I think as well that bitcoin does not destroy any jobs, not even in banks.
The banks will stay the way they are, people there get fired due to digitalisation, not because of bitcoin.

Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
January 19, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

I agree with it. Yes, it has been helping a lot of jobless people online. They are able to earn for their living even thought they are jobless because of bitcoin. It is surprising that most of millionaires these days are from bitcoin. Bitcoin really reduces unemployment and we must be thankful for it because it is really hard to find a job these days.
Activity: 268
January 19, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

Definitely yes, bitcoin reduces the unemployment rate since they have been employed in their such own business which is bitcoin. In legal aspects or standards, the unemployment is still the same. Bytbwe all know that bitcoin is such a business which is every user is the owner of their own account. We may conclude that physically you are not employed in government or any existing company but you are employed in your own business which is the btc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

Many people have already improved and changed their lives because of trading in Bitcoin and Altcoins.
It helps us to make our lives better and easier like payment of monthly bills such as water, electricity, insurance and many more thru online that has no fee and hassle free.
It reduces the poverty rate and unemployment because they can earn money thru trading or they can join signature campaign.
Bitcoin is really helpful to our society and for the betterment on our country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

I think bitcoin cant reduce the unemployed people in a countrt.Because bitcoin not giving a job.But bitcoin can help unemployed people to earn money even though they dont have job.Thats one of the reason why bitcoin help economy
Activity: 77
January 19, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

It will not definitely reduces the number of unemployment since bitcoin is not under the government system. It may help the people most especially the bitcoin user to have their 'own' job but it will not decreases its unemployment.
Activity: 38
January 19, 2018, 08:15:16 AM
bitcoin actually does not reduce unemployment but only helps increase income for those who earn less, but bitcoin in my opinion better just for the sake of it is not for the main job.
Activity: 323
January 19, 2018, 07:27:20 AM

I am agree with you that bitcoin can reduce an unemployment people. We all know that here in bitcoin we can earn and there a salary when you work hard. Bitcoin can reduce an unemployment because it gives job for those people who do not have a job and they have a hard time to find it. Additionally in some threads or source of income here in bitcoin do not have any requirements you just need here is being wise and hardwork so bitcoin is better for those people who do not have enough mony to fulfill their requirements in the real job.
Pages:
Jump to: