Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 56. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
yes it is true everything that is needed hard work should try hard work real world and work online in my opinion not much different all need long process.
Activity: 252
January 02, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
For me bitcoin really helps reduce unemployment, because bitcoin can make extra money that we can use for my family's economy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 02, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment because there are so many people rich who will just quit their jobs and will not look for a new job, leaving room for an unemployed person. This way there will be one less unemployed person for every bitcoin millionaire. Note that the person who quits a job and doesn't want anotehr job is not an unemployed for the official records!
Activity: 14
January 02, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoin can certainly create many opportunities for people to find new employment but I think if it is a true success it will make more people lose their employment than those who gain. It can make many roles in banks etc redundant.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
January 02, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Yes because bitcoin is not a heavy work to do if you engage in investment for instance. Aside from that, you can still manage to work even if you participate in campaigns from bounty offered by ICO. And with that different types of campaigns to choose from, it gives opportunity to those who are unemployed to be its source of income depending on his skills. Thus, bitcoin reduced the rate of unemployment of a country.
Activity: 126
January 02, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
I absolutely agree with this. Bitcoin really helps people to get more money in their hands. In my case, I use bitcoin to get additional money beside of my monthly salary. And maybe for other people, bitcoin is the main income. Bitcoin is really helpful nowadays.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

really in this area, in my area that once his youth many unemployed now so have activities as well as work, the need for people now know Bitcoin is very good to see a bit of his job now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 10:37:27 AM
Maybe, Because if the people know about bitcoin they can used it as a source of income but having a regular working job is much better but if you are willing to progress bitcoin is definitely will reduce unemployed person.
Yeah it is good to use bitcoin as side source of income and also have your our bitcoin earning. If you will leave your job for bitcoin sake you will see bitcoin as job then, bitcoin is providing opportunity to all of us to earn and make huge income as I use bitcoin for extra income and for this I have joined signature campaign and bounty campaign because of It I am making high profit in very short time.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 02:57:50 AM
I guess it does not reduce emplyent for me because it is not covered by the studies or courses that we have but it can be an alternative income for us nowadays.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 02:40:06 AM
Yes it is true that bitcoin has reduces the world panic due to providing the employment to the unemployed people. Now mostly people are working for the bitcoin and they are earning a very good amount of bitcoin Recently my friend told me that i was unemployed and through bitcoin a have completed my further education and fulfill my his needs by this currency.
Activity: 105
January 02, 2018, 02:26:04 AM
I think so. Bitcoin reduces unemployed person in the country. Because bitcoin gives income to the person who is here in bitcoin. You can get here an income. Like me I want to get income as unemployed. Trying my luck in this place of business feild.
Activity: 4
January 02, 2018, 01:23:07 AM
Yes , Bitcoin is reducing the unemployment because it created much more jobs for unemployee people. Create job means it creates oppurtunities and income for them.
Activity: 136
January 02, 2018, 01:18:20 AM
Still a person who has not registered as a worker in any company can be called as unemployed even he is earning from bitcoin. The good one is a member here is getting profit so that is the big thing that the bitcoin become so much helpful to all unemployed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
January 02, 2018, 01:15:23 AM
It may reduce the people who do not have that kind of source of income but it is not reducing people that is unemployed because even if the unemployed are earning from trading or maybe investing digital currencies or maybe bitcoin, I think you are still unemployed but with a good source of income or profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
January 02, 2018, 01:09:18 AM
Yeah , bro bitcoin reduces the unemployment by giving them a home job without finding a real one. So regardless you could take it as the point reducing the umployment.
Bitcoin is the best way to reduce unemployment because only you have to invest a capital and then income will come to your door step and all this will be helpful to get rid of all financial problems and in future people will left their jobs and all this is in start now because people are in favor of this thing that they can make enough money out of bitcoin as compare to the office job and all this is for goodness of humanity.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
technically speaking: it's a way of making money/making a living but it's not reducing unemployment because in order it could affect unemployment statistics, it would need to be in the system, to pay taxes, unemployment, pension funds etc..

on the other side i can imagine do***d t***p saying "employment rate fell down in usa thanks to my administration, people are mining bitcoins", vote for me again, obamacoin is a scam hahah

it is a way of making money but, you won't be able to measure it's effect for global unemployment rate - you won't go to the IRS and tell them you mine for living  Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 01, 2018, 04:33:32 PM
I hope so too. All young men who have just graduated from school and have not had a job, it would be better to learn bitcoin. About trading, investing, bitcointalk and others. If you do not have capital for trading, start with this bitcointalk forum. I am very confident, it will be very helpful and will really reduce unemployment.
I'll give you an example, supermarkets have self-paying technologies. So when the products we buy are machines that are prepared to pay for ourselves, market workers will be unemployed. I can not say the same thing for Bitcoin, but there is a similar situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
Bitcoin has reduces unemployment great not only that but has created a second to some people who have a job. It has made room for creativity as new coins are produce every day and think of all the people involve to making it a success.
Activity: 27
January 01, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
Bitcoin can certainly help to reduce unemployment. Because there are many people who are unemployed, Those who work in bitcointalk.org.There are many sites in which earning bitcoin can earn a lot of money.
I think not only Bitcointalk.org. There are many websites that could help people earn Bitcoin too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
Bitcoin can certainly help to reduce unemployment. Because there are many people who are unemployed, Those who work in bitcointalk.org.There are many sites in which earning bitcoin can earn a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: