Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 54. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 05, 2018, 12:08:20 AM
I also believe bitcoin can reduce unemployment but we shouldn't depend on it, we should find a stable job too because bitcoin is not stable it can be high or low, it can be scam or success
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think that bitcoin can reduce unemployment because it can change a ones life to be progressive than before because it gives a great help mostly to the poor people like us. So it reduces unemployment because bitcoin can give employment to the people whose not had employ. Thats what the beauty of bit coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:55:11 PM
I believe that bitcoin can not globally lower the unemployment rate because it needs to be bought or earned, and for this you need internet and computer skills that you can not afford in poor countries.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 07:52:46 PM
Many things can be done since the presence of bitcoin and everything is related to money, when all things related to money then this can help everyone to earn money so that automatically reduce unemployment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 07:33:12 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

From my point of view, here now and then some people are trying hard to find work that fits on them, or they doesnt have work because its hard to find job because of being not qualified on it. And I believed that Bitcoin reduces unemployment rate of people though it would not have documents signed in or might have any records at government. Bitcoin doesnt need an extra paper to work to it as long as you are willing to deal with it and follow its rules then there will be no problem.

There are some odds with this idea when we imagine bitcoin might reduce unemployment rate of the entire world. This doesn't sound realistic to me beacuse bitcoin's adoption is very limited.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
 It won't reduce unemployment rate but it will help those unemployed people to earn even they do not have a formal job. Because there are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin, and honestly speaking, your earnings here is far far more larger than what you will earn in a day job.  Grin
Activity: 29
January 04, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

I agree to you, bitcoin reduces unemployment rate.  I know someone who's  a college graduate and  unemployed for about two years.  But now he earns a lot because  of bitcoin.  If you'll  look at him he's so simple but  he have a high income today. And now he help a lot to his family.  The good thing about  him is his perseverance,  creativity  and strategy on his work.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

From my point of view, here now and then some people are trying hard to find work that fits on them, or they doesnt have work because its hard to find job because of being not qualified on it. And I believed that Bitcoin reduces unemployment rate of people though it would not have documents signed in or might have any records at government. Bitcoin doesnt need an extra paper to work to it as long as you are willing to deal with it and follow its rules then there will be no problem.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 04, 2018, 04:58:48 PM
Since online jobs are prevailing these days, it would be possible in the future to have a reduction in unemployment when bitcoin becomes legalized to most countries. It would be easy to earn, save and invest money while at home using the rising technology. However, it is true that bitcoin is risky due to fluctuation of prices but everything is worth it when there is a sudden boost.
Bitcoin is a great way nowadays to invest and earn money by sitting on your couch it is bound to make your ends meet. However, there is no such relation between unemployment and Bitcoin business on global level. Bitcoin is a currency and a good source of investment. Unemployment, on the other hand, is a completely concept. Bitcoin reduces unemployment on individual basis.
Activity: 105
January 04, 2018, 03:36:18 PM
Of course, trading and trading in crypto-currencies can be regarded as a full-fledged work. But I do not think that the picture of unemployment in the world will change much for the better.
Activity: 37
January 04, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
yes really looking for bitcoin is not easy to take the hard work also to get maximum results we also need the totality I am very lucky to get to know bitcoin because there are still many who do not know about this digital currency.
Activity: 349
January 04, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

This is not just a hypothesis. As it happens, Bitcoin is reducing the unemployment rate by the unemployed or unemployed, just by joining and investing in Bitcoin they get a job, Bitcoin also needs some time to Follow up and learn the experience, so Bitcoin can be considered a job
Activity: 448
January 04, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
Since it is digital money and requires no certification to trade, one can start with no prior certification and they can start earning.
Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is reducing unemployment in many countries and in my country bitcoin is doing great almost 50 present of people have join bitcoin and some of them have changed their life even house wife’s are also using bitcoin which is also helping in our economy I wish that this year bitcoin will be legal in our country and that’s why everyone they are supporting bitcoin and they love as well.
Activity: 144
January 04, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
I don't think bitcoin reduces unemployed people. We can say that this is an alternative way to earn money. You can also say that your'e employed if you have a registered business using bitcoin and if you are paying taxes as well.
Activity: 60
January 04, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

I agree Bitcoin reduces unemployment with the opportunities that we have here in the forum and social media are the means of getting bitcoin as income thats why it can reduce unemployment and it help us as well to grow our savings and investments.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
January 04, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

I agree that somehow it may reduce unemployment, but I don't think that bitcoin related jobs will cast a long shadow on unemployment. I mean, lack of job opportunities is just one among many other factors that affect this problem. Such forces, as lack of skilled labor and lots of uneducated people will still remain flat.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

yes,because even they are in thier home if they  are access to bitcoin they have a job,even those unemployed they are free to access to bitcoin.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 04, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
I think yes Bitcoin can reduces unemployment in ones country if they will only learn about and get used to it after it become part of their system soon enough they earn money to it that even tough they do not have blue collar degree or board passer kind of a person or been unemployed but really work hard to earn a living this Bitcoin will usher them and make a living and their money they can spend it to their every day needs and they can also start business through the money that they got form bitcoin.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

Yes bitcoin really help those people who have a hard time to seek jjob. Bitcoin is a good way to have a temporary job or in good it may permanent job. Bitcoin gives a job so that it can reduce unemployment people. Bitcoin really helps each of us so that we can sustain all we need in everyday life. Bitcoin is a good source of income in each of us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
I don't think so. Of course, there could be mining companies that hire workers, but this is something limited.
And about trading, lot of people now want to be "traders", but without enough competency they probably will lose their money.
Pages:
Jump to: