Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 67. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 3
December 15, 2017, 12:41:39 AM
I agree, bitcoin can reduce unemployment and make money, if we really run it according to the rules....
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 12:28:08 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
For me bitcoin can reduce umemployment.  But it depends to people how they work for their self because if you are lazy no one will happen tp your life.  Don't depend on bitcoin.  Go outside work for life and get your life getting better..
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 08:30:37 PM
Nowadays not so much, because I do not think that many people in total are involved in BTC and other crypto development. However market is growing rapidly and in next few years more and more people will be working in that business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 08:21:09 PM
i think so...there are lots of unemployed who in one way or another was helped earned money thru btc
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 07:13:20 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I can kind of see your point here, it incentivises self driven education which can be a useful skill carried forward.

However in reality this doesn't really carry forward. The whole bitcoin craze at the moment is not built on solid research and analysis but on blind faith and hope. This is very dangerous and is a bad trend for the health of cryptocurrency as a whole.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
December 14, 2017, 07:05:11 PM
Exactly! That's one advantage when having to do with bitcoin and in this forum. It minimizes unemployment rate. We can't deny the fact that employment competition is so tight in everyart of the world. Bitcoin opens the idea to make a living. Just like all other jobs, it requires determination, creative thinking, and competitiveness.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 14, 2017, 05:20:10 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
this thread speaks right.maybe the governments does not have good statistics
about this for now.but i know sooner they will acknowledged how bitcoin helpes economy
to lessen the unemployment and keep their people wealthier.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 05:07:59 PM
Bitcoin is the best. Many students like my friends are earning into bitcoin and make good profit as a part time job. Aside from that, Like my experience I decided to leave my previous job and have full time job on bitcoin, and i didn't regret it. If we share it to others, this may gradually help reducing unemployment especially on third world country.
It does not really help everyone because majority will still choose a job that assures them a fixed salary, you are a risk taker because you leave your job for bitcoin and you get your reward now. Even if you convince people to leave their job and tell your status in life because of bitcoin, they will still gonna hesitate because focusing on bitcoin requires a person to understand bitcoin in order to trust it.
Ha-ha this thinking is very funny I think but I agree with you in some extent. Because mostly people think like this in short it’s a general thinking. But if we think about it that it’s not logical because we do our job want to earn money for our livelihood. And Bitcoin is a big source of earn money. In 21st century it does not matter either we do job like 9am to 5pm or do our work at home, our main objective to earn money and made our lives more comfortable. So Bitcoin definitely reduces unemployment in our country.
Activity: 1050
December 14, 2017, 03:13:44 PM
After the popular bitcoin over the last 5 years, many ICO projects were made, in addition to ICO mining industry also increasing, this proves that the presence of bitcoin makes new work so that it can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 02:47:05 PM
Bitcoin is a good source of additional income but you cannot say that it reduces unemployment 100% as people will always prefer to continue with their day job that gives them a stable income and cannot depend only on bitcoins for living as bitcoin can give them some extra income but that would not be sufficient to take care of their family and their expenses as if you are working on bitcoins in your part time then it will give you only limited income and do not forget the additional benefits attached with your regular job.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
December 14, 2017, 02:00:32 PM
Unemployment is a very serious economic problem, most unemployed people do not have the skills and good education so they only hope and work non-formal, the presence of bitcoin can be a solution to reduce unemployment especially if the government is concerned with bitcoin.

Yes, as a rule, unemployment is too high in poor countries where there is no quality education. People are ready to work on the lowest paid work, and those who have the Internet can provide themselves with the help of bitcoin.
What rule, and from where?

Well the truth is, its not that they're incompetent or anything, and its not that they lack the quality of education they needed. Its just that they don't have that much of amount of money in order for them to afford to attain quality education. But then again, you don't need to go to school in order for you to have such skill or knowledge, you can just obtain it through experience and just by yourself. It just so happens that in order for you to apply those skill you are required to have those papers and documents as proof that you really have that kind of skill.
Activity: 67
December 14, 2017, 01:10:15 PM
Yes I agree with you. Will also give another illustration: It is simply like this also, a was tired then went to lie down under a shade of a plant. But then he feels hungry, only thing he can't get a food because he doesn't have money to buy. So hes very hungry. Then he saw a beautiful guava fruit  straight directly to his mouth. What he did was only stare at it hoping that the fruit will come down towards him and does not bother to stand up and get it. The story illustrates that there is no hard if we work for our dream. The dream to get the guava fruit is an achievement. Converting the guava as the bitcoin, instead of looking on in only, we have to go and get it and earned it. Requires hard work and dedication on what you to to reach there. Sure it will reduce the unemployment as it will reduce being hungry. You're correct.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 12:56:13 PM
Unemployment is a very serious economic problem, most unemployed people do not have the skills and good education so they only hope and work non-formal, the presence of bitcoin can be a solution to reduce unemployment especially if the government is concerned with bitcoin.

Yes, as a rule, unemployment is too high in poor countries where there is no quality education. People are ready to work on the lowest paid work, and those who have the Internet can provide themselves with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 14, 2017, 12:55:47 PM
I agree to the fact that bitcoin reduces unemployment, especially as it keeps all investors busy and with a great hope of actually expecting  something great as a result of daily increase and rise in Bitcoin. It also require  patience and hard work, investment may not really bring instant financial liberation so desired by the unemployed , but if it is possible any other job along with this would have help a lot , so that while waiting for Bitcoin to appreciate in price and value, the job will help  to be able to wait for the bitcoin to appreciate considerably. 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 12:13:18 PM
I think that way, a lot of unemployed are joining bitcoin for the benefit of fulfilling their life needs. But I wonder, in my country there is someone prefer bitcoin than work, even he quit his job for bitcoin.
Activity: 357
December 14, 2017, 12:02:35 PM
Well its actually work that bitcoin reduces those jobless person and those who cant find a decent job for their own. also decreases the unemployment. But their earnings was still unstable because of the value of the bitcoin that always changing everytime. Maybe for those people who not demanding for too much earning this will be a good thing for them.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
December 14, 2017, 07:56:56 AM
I don’t think that btc can reduce unemployment.Some of my friends also think alike as it can reduce.I  strongly disagree with the statement that it can reduce unemployment as it doesn’t bring in a regular income to be said as something which can help us get rid of unemployment.Where as it can only be considered as something which provide an extra income along with our regular job or an income which can be made in our free time say like a secondary source of income and not something as primary income source as its income is not stable it all depends on your membership rank and how much you earn .

I actually think that almost everything acts like a secondary source of income at first. But it can all increase depending on how much time and effort you are putting in it as well as the capital. Think of the people that are earning bitcoins right now. They didn't started out earning that much bitcoins per day. They all started earning dust from faucets. Then learned that this forum offers better opportunities than paid to click sites and the like. And then started trading. We all are just trying to build our way to the top at first. No one started as a Hero member in this forum. You don't register and get treated special than other users.

Something might seem like a part time job or just a sideline to you but you don't know how something can grow. And something might seem like a stable income or a primary income to you, but it might not have any growth to it. Check your job, it might be a dead-end one. Wink Most people are too proud of their job without thinking that after 10 years, they will be at the same chair,in front of the same computer,doing the same thing with the same salary.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:55:46 AM
There are so many job offered in this forum, many bounty campaign which give opportunities to all mber here to get side income. So I agree that bitcoin is reduce unemployment. It is a good thing, bitcoin alao drive economy.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
December 14, 2017, 06:52:53 AM
I don’t think that btc can reduce unemployment.Some of my friends also think alike as it can reduce.I  strongly disagree with the statement that it can reduce unemployment as it doesn’t bring in a regular income to be said as something which can help us get rid of unemployment.Where as it can only be considered as something which provide an extra income along with our regular job or an income which can be made in our free time say like a secondary source of income and not something as primary income source as its income is not stable it all depends on your membership rank and how much you earn .
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 06:35:27 AM
Yeah totally agreed with you, bitcoin  reduces unemployment working with bitcoin can consider a job, bitcoin can help alot of people to earn money.

I agree, but this only benefited those who have desktop/mobile and internet in their house, but those people live in third world countries are not. I am really hoping that knowledge about bitcoin will be spread through out all countries specially those poor people who failed to go to the school and finished their studies.
Pages:
Jump to: