Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 70. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 03:40:53 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I think what we do in bitcoin including work because here we get the money and with the bitcoin can reduce unemployment and earn income from bitcoin
Activity: 926
December 12, 2017, 03:35:25 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

yes you are right, with bitcoin playing a lot of unemployment that can make money higher than people who work in factories or offices, many of my friends like that.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 03:24:43 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment...................... There are some who has great qualifications but are not employed to there various line, but bitcoin reduces unemployment, you don't need qualification before you join and trade
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
December 12, 2017, 03:18:29 AM
It must be admitted that bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployed, because indeed the results obtained with bitcoin can be said to be equivalent or even higher than working in the real world. Even many young men who previously worked quit his job and chose to pursue bitcoin
Huh… I don’t know if I should really be considering Bitcoin as a job or just an investment, although there are people who are fully into bitcoin. But since it makes some people to be self-employed, then I think it is really reducing the rate of unemployment, but not much. If the rate of unemployment is 90%, Bitcoin is just a 4% decrease rate to unemployment. So it’s not much, and it doesn’t work for everyone; there are people who even lost what they had in Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
December 11, 2017, 01:25:51 PM
I don't think so, Bitcoin is reducing the unoffial unemployment but in the official they still are unemployees.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 11:16:48 AM
Today, bitcoin reduces the unemployment rate. Many people who don't have a stable job can be found here doing different campaigns such as signature campaign and facebook and twitter campaign. Also, those who are good in editing logos can be hired here. Translators are also everywhere. People who are unemployed but can invest their time and skills are welcome to find job in here.  Bitcoin may not be stable at this moment, but it is still a big help. But once, bitcoin improve more to the point more people are involved in here, the unemployment rate will surely fall.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 11, 2017, 11:12:34 AM
I believe on that and that's my notion already because for ICO alone, it can offer bounty that offers various campaigns that you can participate for. That's really a good way of having a job if you are unemployed for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
December 11, 2017, 11:10:44 AM
Well all know bitcoin only gives us an additional source of income, it can contribute funds to us, even those people had no permanent job, bitcoin will help you to earn momey and if a person wants to get rid of unemployment, they need a stable source of income into long-term.
Activity: 77
December 11, 2017, 11:01:30 AM

Obviously its a big yes, how can i say so? So imagine if the bitcoin will be shared to anyone and give your knowledge to them then it will be possibly reduce the unemployment rate. Bitcoin is business and if you are now member of it you are already employed. In business, you can earn money like what we see in bitcoin you will also earn money in a EASILY way. Honestly, it will not just reduced the unemployment and also it will reduce the poverty in a country
rfj
Activity: 214
December 11, 2017, 10:53:59 AM
I agree, bitcoin helps in reducing the unemployment rate. Just by looking at the Internet on how you can earn bitcoin already lead to many people in discovering the ways of earning bitcoins which gives them an income though in reality they are jobless.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 11, 2017, 09:23:20 AM
In my opinion, yes bitcoin can reduce the unemployed employee. There are many ways to earn bitcoin and bitcoin has a high price, if you are an unemployed employee try your ability and skills in bitcoin. Yes, at first it will be difficult to understand, but in the end, you will understand it, there’s no easy work for the first time. But obtaining bitcoin is not too easy, you must work hard and learn plenty things.
Well, considering that it can help jobless people to at least stay busy everyday than staying idle, I would support that Bitcoin, in a way, reduces unemployment. As they do say, an idle man is the devil’s work shop, so if people sees nothing that can keep them busy and also earn them an income, they are likely to go against the laws and do something bad to make money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 11, 2017, 05:53:03 AM
It must be admitted that bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployed, because indeed the results obtained with bitcoin can be said to be equivalent or even higher than working in the real world. Even many young men who previously worked quit his job and chose to pursue bitcoin
I do not agree with what you said, Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment. You can not give an example. The men who quit their jobs, want to get their jobs back. Bank and forex workers may be unemployed. We are talking about 10 million workers and companies around the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 09:39:06 PM
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 10, 2017, 07:40:39 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin reduces unemployed people and it is the beginning of a good journey. I know how hard it is before you entered here, you need such an effort, hardwork and determination before start earning. I want to know everything before I went here, I am not so familiar in some technical word that can bring me down. So I want to search everything beyond it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 07:35:44 PM

bitcoin in my opinion does not reduce the unemployment rate of a country, bitcoin more impact on people's purchasing power to increase and bitcoin users more creative and intelligent in terms of digital money
bitcoin is good for the people who are not having the source for the money and they are not having the proper source for the bitcoin to increase the monthly money, I hope the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more with the time and in the future all the people will be aware of the bitcoin and this will be the best source of the earning for those who are not having side income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 10, 2017, 04:35:53 PM

Bitcoin is not a very reliable income source. You must have another source of income and can invest your time and money in bitcoin as a part time thing in order to earn some more out of it.
exactly. or even use this opportunity to save money for a capital in a certain business while we still have this opportunity in cryptocurrency to earn money. We wouldnt know how would it be tomorrow if there will still be bitcoin. we need to have a real good source of income and not just depend on bitcoin or just make it a side job while focusing in your business.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 02:06:16 PM
Absolutely! Bitcoin has tremendously reduce unemployment because it has engaged many in earning extra income and the standards of living.An agency" AngelList "was quoted in their site saying "As cryptocurrency companies are growing, raising larger amounts of money at higher valuations, so are their hiring needs for finding top talent,” Angel List concludes. “The number of job listings on AngelList by cryptocurrency companies have nearly doubled in the last six months" . And it’s not just engineers the Bitcoin ecosystem needs. “There are also open positions needing to be filled in marketing, business development, operations, customer support, and other job functions that don’t require a technical background,” Angel List encourages. These and many more open opportunities Bitcoin created in reducing unemployment today.
Activity: 98
December 10, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

Bitcoin is not a very reliable income source. You must have another source of income and can invest your time and money in bitcoin as a part time thing in order to earn some more out of it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 10, 2017, 01:49:03 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
bitcoin is able to hire or give jobs for unemployment in order to earn income and it is very helpful and can reduce unemployment, but that is only partly because using bitcoin should have a technological tool that supports and if you can use bitcoin to earn income .. and bitcoin can help as an additional income for people who already have jobs, bitcoin can help anyone as long as it has technology tools and a supportive internet network. bitcoin can improve the economy and the need for those who use it and make it live in peace and prosperity
Activity: 42
December 10, 2017, 01:18:28 PM
They reduces unemployment because some people explore how bitcoin it is and how you will change your life. Using of bitcoin as part time you learn a lot and gain knowledge instead of bystanders and addicted to vices. 
Pages:
Jump to: