Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 71. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 01:13:31 PM
bitcoin create even more distance between the rich and the poor I think
Activity: 176
December 10, 2017, 01:12:30 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

well i dont think so, yes bitcoin is in some way it can give you work or a job that can be a source of income.but but i dont think, it can lessen that imploy ment after his service.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 01:08:06 PM
The interesting thing about tge payments for services in BTC is that we are creating a global price for the services. For example, I'm portuguese and i can work for something like 0.01 for a service on my country with "our economy", but i'm working for Americans or Canadians and they can pay me 0.02 because BTC is a global economy. Imagine a guy from Egypt, Algeria, venezuela, Nepal, etc. The global market is great to have fair prices and equal earnings. That's something that I love about BTC.
Activity: 22
December 10, 2017, 12:39:55 PM
Unemployment and being with no source of income is different thing. An unemployed person who make money through bitcoins whether through microtasks, investments, etc he is still counted as unemployed person on country's statistic so I don't agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
December 10, 2017, 12:36:04 PM
It doesn't mean that if are into bitcoin, we are already employed.  Do you sit eight hours just to participate in campaign, mining and trading like we usually do in office?  Yes, bitcoin do helps us in terms of financial shortage but it doesn't gives us a fixed monthly salary or any insentive either.  And besides, not all unemployed people has knowledge, skills and familliar to bitcoin.

Yeah not all unemployed have knowledge in bitcoin that's why we need to study ,and when some one really want to know more about bitcoin she will find a way to have knowledge in bitcoin .
Activity: 350
December 10, 2017, 12:22:59 PM
It doesn't mean that if are into bitcoin, we are already employed.  Do you sit eight hours just to participate in campaign, mining and trading like we usually do in office?  Yes, bitcoin do helps us in terms of financial shortage but it doesn't gives us a fixed monthly salary or any insentive either.  And besides, not all unemployed people has knowledge, skills and familliar to bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
December 10, 2017, 05:27:09 AM
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment, unemployment global challenge, in advent of bitcoin it will reduce unemployment, because many peoples now engage in bitcoin business to sustain their life, with bitcoin many life have torch positively.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 12:23:35 AM
Yes, it can. I agree with it, because I've seen it with my eyes a lot! A lot of countries are a "third world", where in it is lack of different jobs, so most of people have no decent jobs, because there is are opportunities out there and for this people this bitcoin helps to overcome this kind of obstacle. Most of them usingto bitcoin because it is a way to survive in their daily lives - this is the reason how bitcoin helps to reduce the employment rate of a certain country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 12:11:09 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will reduce unemployment at a small rate
For me bitcoin is not only reducing unemployed people in this world but bitcoin also help some student like me to earn a lot of money, before i am just a simple student but when i knew bitcoin, i am now a student who are earning money for my future purposes and for me bitcoin has help a lot of unemployed people to have a homebased job so they can also earn money.
Activity: 196
December 09, 2017, 11:29:42 PM
I wonder if there is solid research out there that show a number of bitcoin jobs currently filled by people that were unemployed. I feel like you had the right idea with the post, but I think the better angle would be Bitcoin has the opportunity to help those in poverty gain money through certain skill sets.

Just my thoughts.
No such statistics can not be. Those who are trying to analyze the market bitcoins are guided by the number of transactions and accounts. A person may have 100 or 200 accounts. You will find that it employs 200 people? Bitcoin does not affect unemployment, but it helps people to have extra money to carry out their wishes.

Bitcoin can help people to find a earning oppotunities online, so bitcoin can reduce unemploement, because there are jobs that can be paid by bitcoin like participating signature campaigns, or like be a trader or investor. If you are unemployed person you can free to join like this forum. You need to do is joinig in other campaign to promote thier upcoming projict. And that we called job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 11:15:27 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Technically yes because bitcoin forum such as this, members are being paid in engaging in campaigns and incomes are being earned.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 09, 2017, 10:59:08 PM

No its not. Because there are people who still choose the job that is legal Even though bitcoin is not illegal. Because in their real job they can be safe. Bitcoin serves only their side line job.
That is true that for some people, it is their side line job but for the most of the bitcoin users here, it is their main job because they know that they can actually earn bigger amount of money if you will work in bitcoin and your status for being unemployed will be employed especially in bitcoin. Bitcoin really reduces unemployment.
Activity: 354
December 09, 2017, 10:12:24 PM

No its not. Because there are people who still choose the job that is legal Even though bitcoin is not illegal. Because in their real job they can be safe. Bitcoin serves only their side line job.
Activity: 196
December 09, 2017, 09:54:11 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will reduce unemployment at a small rate
Activity: 284
December 09, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

I don't think so because there's  still people who chooses tgeir real hob and they trrat bitcoin as their sideline. Even though there are people quit on their job, in a trillion or more people their still people who didn't discover bitcoin abd they strive hard to have a job.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 09, 2017, 04:43:18 PM
The thing is bitcoin is helping a lot people to get an extra source of income, there are a lot projects already supporting bitcoin, gamble is where the big money is, but you can provide any service you provided with fiat with bitcoins. Crypto has changed a lot lifes special to third world countries.
Activity: 4
December 09, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

I agree just because you use this word, "reduce".
Yeah, because bitcoin actually can't solve unemployment at all. It's complicated.
We can said "yes, it can" because we are skilled people, techie, can operate computer and have an access to internet.
Do you all know, how many unemployment people who are un-skilled people? They can operate computer but they don't have it, they don't have smartphone (only old phone which can call and SMS). I'm sure we don't know the exact number, or even just the % of it, I'm sure we don't know.

That's why I said, I just agree if it can REDUCE unemployment.
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
December 09, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Yeah I completely agree with you not because of the hard work and creativity but simply because it is a whole new industry. When you have a new industry especially one that is prospoering that will definitely take individuals from other industries and take individuals who were already looking to make a shift. You see all walks of people in crypto from doctors, lawyers, students, teenagers, eldery, blue collar workers, white collar workers, and anybody else. You name it I am certain an individual has shifted from that industry. I myself came from a risk management background already it made perfect sense to swap from my old job to try and do cryptos and I can tell you I have not regretted it for a second Smiley.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 03:47:14 PM
Yes bitcoin reduces uneployment because BTC gives income to us. In addition to that some people who gains profit in BTC will put up business and gives employment to others.
as i know my self and my friends who are working for for bitcoin .for us yes it is bitcoin is reduces unemployment .This is true for me. It provides work to those who are not capable of working in a company. It does not only lessen unemployment rate but it also provides part time job to those who are already in a workplace and even to the students. Its a good thing that we are beneficiaries of this industry. If only governments consider bitcoin. We will have a bright future.
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 03:42:21 PM
Yes bitcoin reduces unployment because BTC gives income to us. In addtion to that some people who gains profit in BTC will put up business and gives employment to others.
Actually this is great by having bitcoin really helps other people who are jobless. By using bitcoin it can helps gives an earnings to anyone that is interested and determined to have an income. Thus, bitcoin reduces unemployment most.
Pages:
Jump to: