Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 68. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 06:23:37 AM
btc is not reducing unemployment. it opens the way for existing unemployed people to earn money. nobody leaves work and does not go to this job and nobody sees himself as a work force owner because he is dealing with this work. but it is a great investment for investors who see it as a good platform for the future
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 14, 2017, 06:19:59 AM
Bitcoin does really reduces unemployment. Through bitcoin or cryptocurrency many people were able to earn a material amount amount of money to sustain there needs.

Yeah, Us, people who has access to internet and has gadget to use in each job that we do and in trading in order to earn. But most of us also has a real life day job, so I think it doesn't affect much those unemployed. Lets just hope that those poor people could also afford or someone shoulders their internet and gadget so they could work for bitcoin too and lift their way of living out of poverty.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
December 14, 2017, 03:47:09 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Yes since l met bitcoin lm so much thankful when bitcoin came because it helps me to meet the needs of my family. Before l used to be a laundry girl just to buy food my kids, l used to look for work everyday even  a little  income just to feed my kids for one meal. But now bitcoin prvides our needs and have a chance also to save money. I know not only me experience this many bitcoiners now also thankful of bitcoin change their life. Bitcoin brings hope to all hopeless people.
Bitcoin is no doubt playing a vital role in reducing unemployment from this world. There are number of people whose only source of income is bitcoin and they are living a comfortable life just because of the reason that they have bitcoins in their lives.

Most of the unemployed are also making some good money now by becoming a part of different sort of campaigns. Bitcoin is serving the humanity.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 07:33:49 AM
Bitcoin does really reduces unemployment. Through bitcoin or cryptocurrency many people were able to earn a material amount amount of money to sustain there needs.
Activity: 140
December 13, 2017, 06:44:41 AM
if Having Online Job makes a person employed, if having a work with payment means you are employed. With bitcoin rising and altcoins are rising  with their campaigns and their bounty, people will have their jobs online, exchanging services online is also one of the jobs that you can do, with the popularity and the potential of bitcoins along with alt coins, Marketing,Services,Exchange,Goods,Trading and a lot more online activities that give a lot of job with payments reduces unemployment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 13, 2017, 06:31:45 AM
Bitcoin has made a lot of people more ambitious now, and early holders have no need of employment and become financially independent, but some of later investors in the crypto world have suffered also some lose within a various of new ICOs.
Anyway, there are still only a small amount of people join the cryptocurrency market, many unemployed guy have still no idea what is the crypto and how to trade it. The change is just beginning  Grin Grin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 13, 2017, 06:13:03 AM
For me, yes bitcoin can reduce the unemployment. We know that bitcoin’s amount is expensive and you can earn a huge amount through it. Also, there are so many ways to gain bitcoin, and it’s up to the person what will they choose. Even you can try it all, just remember to study very well the field that you will choose to make your that you can obtain bitcoin flawlessly. Smiley
Activity: 364
December 13, 2017, 05:18:09 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think bitcoin helps to reduce unemployment because working in bitcoin does not need high education as in companies so it gives an opportunity for everyone to be able to earn income from bitcoin and eventually people become own income and work
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 04:55:03 AM
It seems to me that the level of bezrobotitsy is official statistics. Many earn on bitcoin informally. Therefore, the level of official unemployment will not decrease. It's not work, it's business, because everyone here acts at their own peril and risk. But the level of income due to bitcoin in people grows is a fact.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 02:39:52 AM
Unemployment is a very serious economic problem, most unemployed people do not have the skills and good education so they only hope and work non-formal, the presence of bitcoin can be a solution to reduce unemployment especially if the government is concerned with bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 13, 2017, 12:23:44 AM

I think it can reduce employment. There are people who are doing great in the bitcoin industry while they suck at work. There are a lot of jobs that can be done bitcoin but I won't categorized it as an official employment, more like a freelance investor. With a small amount of money, you can start bitcoin and work your way up. No need for job application, interviews etc. In our country, we have people who work at home and earning money more than a regular employee. Bitcoin doesn't only create opportunity for others it also make the lives of other people better and helped them become financially independent.
Activity: 127
December 13, 2017, 12:08:01 AM
At the moment it is too early to state that bitcoin reduces unemployment because it is creating lazy and undeserving millionaires due to lack of laws to regulate its use and circulation. It has led to a bunch of lazy folks investing in hacking and bitcoin theft which to me is not employment but reducing life expectancy due to stress among victims of bitcoin theft and fraud.
Activity: 284
December 12, 2017, 11:14:41 PM

Somehow because people who earn a lot in bitcoin choose bitcoin over their job. But there still people who choose their job over bitcoin. Because people choose yhe things where thet can get a lot of benefits and profits to sustain that they need in their life.
Activity: 364
December 12, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

Bitcoin is providing a lot of opportunities like earning by joining signature campaigns , trading , investing and many more to earn money.it is providing opportunities to people to make and earn money hopefully in the future they are able to help more people who still don't have job
Activity: 588
December 12, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

Yes since l met bitcoin lm so much thankful when bitcoin came because it helps me to meet the needs of my family. Before l used to be a laundry girl just to buy food my kids, l used to look for work everyday even  a little  income just to feed my kids for one meal. But now bitcoin prvides our needs and have a chance also to save money. I know not only me experience this many bitcoiners now also thankful of bitcoin change their life. Bitcoin brings hope to all hopeless people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 12, 2017, 08:16:54 PM
Yeah totally agreed with you, bitcoin  reduces unemployment working with bitcoin can consider a job, bitcoin can help alot of people to earn money.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 12, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

I see your point is very true. Bitcoin is benefiting a lot of people and generating a very good income for them and especially on bctalk, they just have to work diligently to participate and signature campaign to earn BTC. Also if they have professional knowledge they can do the freelancer job to earn BTC or Altcoin. It is perfectly true to say that Bitcoin reduces the unemployment rate because now only one computer with Internet connection is able to earn Bitcoin through the bctalk forum  Grin
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 07:35:06 PM
I think bitcoin does both but for a good cause: First, it decreases the unemployment tab because people are ctually doing something that lets them earn a decent living.  They get paid for participating in signature and bounty campaigns and so even if it's project-based, that still translates to more people making money legally.  Second, it may increase the unemployment rate in the sense that people are now quitting their regular desk jobs and becoming bosses of their own time because bitcoin makes it possible for you to just be at home and get compensated or earn a good amount of money.  Bitcoin is changing the way people earn a living and it is something to look forward to because it allows anyone to have more time to do whatever they want with their loved ones, whenever and wherever.
We believe that bitcoin will reduce the unemployment all over the world and there are so many reason behind my idea. 1 bitcoin is online job and every one that have internet can do job here. so may unemployed people are earning from bitcoin very will. They work for the investor in the bitcoin online and investor pay them through bitcoin and live their life happy. In this way bitcoin reduces the unemployment from the world.
You have to know the jobs in Bitcoin do not help anything for the society. Trading and investing are the primary job of this currency. You are also promoting the ICO for investment, nothing is different this field. And in investment, we have loser and winer, it can not make we be win to win.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 12, 2017, 07:18:51 PM
I dont think full time working people have that much time to read into BTC anyway
If they want to invest their money wisely in one of the best opportunities they are going to get they will have to make the time, many people do not invest because they always have the same excuse they are too busy or they do not have time because of their families, if you care about your future you need to care about such things or you are going to be old and still working to put food on the table.
Activity: 280
December 12, 2017, 01:36:50 PM
I agree. many unemployed people work and earn from bitcoin. i know many people they doing trading, mining and investment in bitcoin and earn good money. In this way bitcoin reduces the unemployment from the world.
Pages:
Jump to: