Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 72. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 254
December 09, 2017, 01:14:23 PM
for now I say yes, in my experience that is currently hard to find a job then bitcoin who munggkin can help me before finding a permanent job

If you can get income from bitcoin then you will search for offline job? This is the best job ever if you can manage it.
However, at least bitcoin has helped company to reduce unemployment
Bitcoin has reduced unemployment significantly and in the future, it will be used by government for reducing unemployment. There are so many practical examples where people have changed their lives completely and now they have their own businesses just because of bitcoin, just because they trusted bitcoin and kept it in wallets over the hard times of bitcoin. Bitcoin is simply paying them off now.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 12:09:29 PM
for now I say yes, in my experience that is currently hard to find a job then bitcoin who munggkin can help me before finding a permanent job

If you can get income from bitcoin then you will search for offline job? This is the best job ever if you can manage it.
Nah, that’s not true. Bitcoin is good, but that doesn’t mean that it is better than all offline jobs. If I get an offline job where I will be getting paid about $100k in a month, then I have nothing to do with Bitcoin, I’m serious. There is no job on Bitcoin that can earn you up to $50k, not to talk of earning up to a hundred. Not even signature, mining or Faucets.

I disagree with that unemployment resolution of bitcoin. This is a temporary act for bitcoin. It doesn't provide a real solution to unemployment problem of the world actually.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
December 09, 2017, 12:06:02 PM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There is a lots of investors or people who follows Bitcoin at everytime and earn money from it.
yeah in fact there is a lot of work you can do here (not just investments only) to make a profit. there are many people who join bitcoin and then get a job here and earn a good income. bitcoin provides many benefits for many people including reducing unemployment
I even quite my job for bitcoin, that's the help I get on bitcoin to trust it this hard.
I believe I made a good decision because my finances has improve so much when I focus my time well with bitcoin.
Yes, That’s so true. There are so many people who are using bitcoin for earning their livelihoods and I have also seen many cases where people have left jobs because they were not making good money there and were not satisfied with their idiot bosses.

Indeed you have taken very sagacious decision and I am damn hopeful that in couple of years, you are going to be a millionaire because the prices of bitcoin are continuously increasing.
Honestly, this situation is really bad. You can see there are many newbie, they are the people do not have knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. So, they can be easily get scam by scammer and hacker, then, their loss will make the government consider to continue accept the existence of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or ban it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 09, 2017, 10:01:00 AM
In my opinion, yes bitcoin can reduce the unemployed employee. There are many ways to earn bitcoin and bitcoin has a high price, if you are an unemployed employee try your ability and skills in bitcoin. Yes, at first it will be difficult to understand, but in the end, you will understand it, there’s no easy work for the first time. But obtaining bitcoin is not too easy, you must work hard and learn plenty things.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 08:54:18 AM
Yes I agree with this because bitcoin is able to supplement income for people who are already working like me.
And strangely why does Bitcoin earn more than a worker like me who only works in a factory? Shocked Huh
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 07:31:11 AM
In my own opinion....yes it reduces unemployment Wink
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 09, 2017, 06:53:30 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Verry well said, yes, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because it is the way that you can achieve your goals as of it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 09, 2017, 06:05:05 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yeah definitely it can reduces unemployment especially to those people who has no job atleast they have knowledge in digital currency they  can work hard in bitcoin through earnings on signature campaign,mining ,trading and gambling.

For the moment many who are involved in bitcoin at this point, working in signature or some bounty programs get more then when they do regular job. This is cuz price of single bitcoin is huge and if we compare some years back that was opposite people with regular job gain more then people working for bitcoin. How is very tempting to quit regular job and focus on bitcoin cuz for same amount of work you can get much more in bitcoin or some other coin (mean mostly on bounty programs).
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
December 09, 2017, 04:50:10 AM

Nah, that’s not true. Bitcoin is good, but that doesn’t mean that it is better than all offline jobs. If I get an offline job where I will be getting paid about $100k in a month, then I have nothing to do with Bitcoin, I’m serious. There is no job on Bitcoin that can earn you up to $50k, not to talk of earning up to a hundred. Not even signature, mining or Faucets.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 09, 2017, 04:48:15 AM

Yeah definitely it can reduces unemployment especially to those people who has no job atleast they have knowledge in digital currency they  can work hard in bitcoin through earnings on signature campaign,mining ,trading and gambling.

Bitcoin can reduce unemployment and even help countries to understand investment assets without having to actively counsel, bitcoin can be studied by anyone and fall into the category of fair risk, in addition to reducing unemployment, the government can also tax periodically and no one objected to it . human resources become stronger with bitcoin in a very short time
Activity: 378
December 09, 2017, 04:28:43 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unployment because BTC gives income to us. In addtion to that some people who gains profit in BTC will put up business and gives employment to others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
December 09, 2017, 03:34:41 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 02:49:42 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There is a lots of investors or people who follows Bitcoin at everytime and earn money from it.
yeah in fact there is a lot of work you can do here (not just investments only) to make a profit. there are many people who join bitcoin and then get a job here and earn a good income. bitcoin provides many benefits for many people including reducing unemployment
I even quite my job for bitcoin, that's the help I get on bitcoin to trust it this hard.
I believe I made a good decision because my finances has improve so much when I focus my time well with bitcoin.
Yes, That’s so true. There are so many people who are using bitcoin for earning their livelihoods and I have also seen many cases where people have left jobs because they were not making good money there and were not satisfied with their idiot bosses.

Indeed you have taken very sagacious decision and I am damn hopeful that in couple of years, you are going to be a millionaire because the prices of bitcoin are continuously increasing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 09, 2017, 01:50:55 AM

I prefer Bitcoin as a potential solution for economic crisis in many countries around the world. It is indeed true that it will be a resistance against unemployment but only until those unemployed people can discover the magic of bitcoin. Try to measure how far its value had increased in just a short while. I declared it potential for now because not everyone had gone learning about this yet. They just have to be aware of the bitcoin craze and be educated in it.
Activity: 329
December 09, 2017, 01:46:55 AM

yes you are right, a lot of unemployed people can make money after knowing bitcoin and playing bitcoin, I hope those who are unemployed and have internet access do not waste their time just to play, learn bitcoin and passion for profit from bitcoin, I am sure you You can do it.
Activity: 107
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
December 09, 2017, 01:22:52 AM

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.

I agree  besides bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are unpredictable. We can't really lean on it.
Yes , i admit that i gained  more profit in bitcoin  than in my actual work ,but isn't it great when you know that your 2nd option has gives you more money than the prior?  I dont know how to express it right hoho xD
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 01:13:56 AM
In my own opinion maybe yes  or maybe not because  every individual  has their own ipinion  and capacity to work some of them  are hard to accept and understand about bitcoin and we cannot force them to work hard on it thats why i cant conclude that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 09, 2017, 01:05:43 AM
Bitcoin really help many people by give them chance to get a sourc of income, I agree that bitcoin reduce unemployment, even bitcoin is improove the financial of many people. I am sure that all of bitcoin users will be rich and bitcoin will always exist.
Bitcoin is like a blessing for other people because bitcoin is the reason for them to not go to a job because they are already earning money and they are slowly experiencing some improvements in their life financially. Bitcoin is the best for the people who are unemployed because they can earn higher amount of income than the people who are depending on the stable or regular job.
Activity: 427
December 08, 2017, 10:24:48 PM
I don't think working hard on bitcoin is changing the fact that someone is unemployed but still, working on bitcoin is a nice way to earn money.

I see bunch of people they were working before to a company, thats kinda tough, the benefit of this as working at home, you got all of  your time, also full time with your family you always see what their doing instead of thinking about them.
Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 08, 2017, 10:24:33 PM
Bitcoin really help many people by give them chance to get a sourc of income, I agree that bitcoin reduce unemployment, even bitcoin is improove the financial of many people. I am sure that all of bitcoin users will be rich and bitcoin will always exist.
Pages:
Jump to: