Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 85. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
November 22, 2017, 04:37:55 PM
bitcoin cannot reduces unemployed, But if you have the skills you can earn a lot of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot reduce unemployed person because the main problem here is our selves if you really want to progress make a move start not wasting time find ways to get a job or start to earn bticoin.
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
November 22, 2017, 04:01:42 PM
Bitcoin has not only reduced unemployment but has eradicated unemployment and underemployment to it minimal level, this days is not only the unemployed that take bitcoin as they such of income most employed people have also ventured into bitcoin as their alternative such of income to support and take care of they financial needs.

Yes and I have some friends on telegram group who lives in third world countries who told me that they are earning a living only from bitcoins and they already quit their jobs as they are getting paid much higher from bitcoins in compare to their full time jobs and they told their friends too who were unemployed and were struggling to find a job but now with bitcoins they are earning handsome income so bitcoin is surely helping in reducing unemployment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
November 22, 2017, 03:45:19 PM
Bitcoin has not only reduced unemployment but has eradicated unemployment and underemployment to it minimal level, this days is not only the unemployed that take bitcoin as they such of income most employed people have also ventured into bitcoin as their alternative such of income to support and take care of they financial needs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 02:59:51 PM
Quote from: FamiIySwaII0w link=topic=1936605.msg24191689#msg24191689
What will probably be your motion basically will state that this is actually the right time to buy bitcoin? We all know that the price of bitcoin is pumping and legitimate higher than the costs for the past few weeks which is currently a costly cost to have an ordinary buyer or potential bitcoin investor but individuals sends are just a few weeks back and what would be the price if lots of month will go by? So can you imagine the increase on the cost?
Yeah this is the main thing for me as well that the bitcoin will be the best source of the earning for a lot of the people who are not having any other source of the money I know now today it is the age of the crypto and all the people are using the crypto but In the future all the people will earn and save with the bitcoin at the same time and this will be the only currency to use.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 01:33:50 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
On the contrary, now many people are shouting that there is not enough time to give up the main job and all to mining. Here you have even more unemployment, but the benefit of people engaged in bitcoins is less than working or maybe smart more, who understand what kind of income. And while unemployment is relatively low.
You have no knowledge, experience, no where accept you.
Everywhere needs you have knowledge and experience to working.
You can not give the boss have good look for you, you will not have good place to receive a job and make money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 22, 2017, 08:56:23 AM
right .. but for those who have money. bitcoin is a uabg eye that has the same value as the currency so you need money if you want to invest bitcoin. you are an unemployed who do not have money then you should try some tips in dala. this forum to get bitcoin. you will earn income. even if you do not work. you are just waiting for the bitcoin price to go up.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 08:48:37 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Well , if this subject is talking differently, well cause I look at thins in different way but yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment because it helps people who doesnt have stable job yet to be still profitable without a job other than bitcoin it make us profitable without any tax or long term procedure to wait but the real thing for me is it doesnt reduces, but produces per se, because people who knew about this will reach at point that they will choose to leave their job just to become more profutable here.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 08:36:17 AM
I agree. I have a friend who earns a lot from bitcoin. Furthermore, it allows those who are already employed to earn a little extra money through signature campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 08:19:23 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yea, apart from reducing unemployment, even those employed can tap into it to generate another means of income .
With bitcoins, the world financial story can change
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 22, 2017, 08:15:05 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
Yeah I think bitcoin is the big help to other. Because some of us are not in degree holder so its hard to find nice job. So many of us are studying bitcoin, using bitcoin. So their is a chance that decreases unemployment people. Because now a days are so much thing to do, even if you are not in college graduate. So if government will give a chance to learn other's about bitcoin I think some of us will not suffer poverty.
That is the disadvantage of finding a source of income in real world. If you don't have a degree or a proper education then you are not worth to accept in their company or to be given a regular job or source of income that will give you the possibility to sustain your needs. Bitcoin really reduced unemployment a lot here in my country and i am proud to say that comparing my unemployed/bitcoin users friends to my employed friends, their income have a huge difference because those unemployed/bitcoin users are literally earning almost x2 of their income in just a few weeks.
Activity: 216
November 22, 2017, 03:55:33 AM

On the contrary, now many people are shouting that there is not enough time to give up the main job and all to mining. Here you have even more unemployment, but the benefit of people engaged in bitcoins is less than working or maybe smart more, who understand what kind of income. And while unemployment is relatively low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 03:46:38 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
Yeah I think bitcoin is the big help to other. Because some of us are not in degree holder so its hard to find nice job. So many of us are studying bitcoin, using bitcoin. So their is a chance that decreases unemployment people. Because now a days are so much thing to do, even if you are not in college graduate. So if government will give a chance to learn other's about bitcoin I think some of us will not suffer poverty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
November 22, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

Bitcoin has reduced unemployment to it barest minimum, unemployed and even those that are employed has now found alternative source of income in bitcoin making it possible to survive even without job.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 03:27:48 AM

in my own opinion,bitcoin is one will help to find a job a person who is unemployed,they can work even at home.because of bitcoin many people can work anytime,anywhere.bitcoin is powerful.
Activity: 79
November 22, 2017, 03:15:24 AM
of course bitcoin can reduce unemployed because bitcoin is a online job you can earn money with it
Activity: 116
November 22, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
Yes bitcoin can reduce unemployed people.
But for those who know about it. They can make it as thier work.
They can earned money on it. But it needs hard work and time.
Some people don't want to find work on this time because they depends on thier bitcoin now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 11:31:51 PM
We can say yes because it help a lot of people who are having a hard time to find work. But if we talk about the survey that was done by our government organization, this could not make any changes because they make a conclusion base on the data that they gathered during the time that they make a survey regarding of their employment status. So those people who are working in Bitcoin without a regular job will not be counted in their data.
Activity: 168
November 21, 2017, 11:07:43 PM
I think bitcoin has reduced a bit of unemployed people because many people now use to invest bitcoin and even trading bitcoin to earn more. Also there are many site that you can earn bitcoin so even when your in your house still you earn money.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 10:30:52 PM

This is true, and its already happening in different country actually, especially here in my country where some of the unemployed person here are doing bitcoin now little by little for them to have a source of income. which means, bitcoin can lessen the numbers of unemployed people in my country anyhow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 10:22:20 PM
Yes i highly agree... because in bitcoin a lot of unemployed were able
to work without a boss, they can manage their own time, work anytime
anywhere, with a limitless time and income, many are enjoying the
benefit of bitcoin industry
Pages:
Jump to: