Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 84. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 07:17:16 AM
Bitcoin and decentralization overall will increase unemployment, because there will be no need in mediators and third parties. These people will have to look for other opportunities to survive
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 23, 2017, 07:12:25 AM
Most of unemployed family members stay at home catching Airdrops hoping to be lucky and get what they deserve in registering for that Airdrop, staying at home hunting for Airdrops keeps all those people away from trouble. Aside from earning free tokens those people will be able to stay away from vices. Most of fresh graduates today are unemployed so I just hope that this would come to their attention that there is money here if you know where to look.
Not all the people are waiting for the airdrops because most of the people that i know that are unemployed are working hard in bounty campaigns and they are trading because they are not just depending on airdrops because they believed that it is best to have different kind of source of income rather than staying and waiting for airdrops.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 07:01:36 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment but in a way it also makes people not work because people see how easy it is to earn money through bitcoin than why should they go to work if you can make a lot more in a lot more easy way?
Activity: 337
November 23, 2017, 06:51:34 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Bitcoin can help reduce unemployment,because it's one easy way to make money but it does requires hardwork and time just like working in a company or establishment.
To those who are not employed,bitcoin is really a big help to sustain their primary needs.It serves as an alternative source of income.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2017, 06:33:59 AM
Most of unemployed family members stay at home catching Airdrops hoping to be lucky and get what they deserve in registering for that Airdrop, staying at home hunting for Airdrops keeps all those people away from trouble. Aside from earning free tokens those people will be able to stay away from vices. Most of fresh graduates today are unemployed so I just hope that this would come to their attention that there is money here if you know where to look.
Activity: 32
November 23, 2017, 06:19:03 AM
 I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 23, 2017, 06:18:14 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
If only those people who are into computer addiction will join bitcoin, i believe that it will reduce unemployment. Bitcoin somehow helps many people to have alternative income and alternative job.
Activity: 38
November 23, 2017, 06:15:39 AM
it could be bitcoin reducing unemployment because bitcoin activity is also the same work but online or cyberspace with very potential results.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 23, 2017, 05:27:06 AM
Well as per my view btc is just another form of investment which can be considered to make investment so that you can benefit in limited time period.You don't have to wait for longer to get its profit say for a year you make investment and withdraw also you will get high profit as compared to any means of investment scheme as its profit percentage is huge as compared to anything else.I don't think that btc can reduce unemployment as there are lot of people who are still not aware of what btc is.It cannot be considered as a job or primary source of income.
Activity: 11
November 23, 2017, 04:51:10 AM
bitcoin reduce unemployment because it can help all of the people have no work and its easy to earn many.that is the reason why bitcoin reduce unemployment it also help to all the people in our society bitcoin give a hope to have a better future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 10:24:53 PM
It won't reduce unemployment because there will always be that percentage who will sit by and not work solely because they choose not to. Even if they are presented with the opportunity they won't take it. Not saying that is something everyone would do.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:17:51 PM
I think Bitcoin is pushing the grow of technology, if the technology is developing high, so they won't need more workers in the factory and people are losing their job because of it. So i think no, bitcoin causes the unemployment not reduces it.
Activity: 60
November 22, 2017, 09:06:37 PM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment. Yes, I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. In some cases, most of the people find a job in bitcoin. Bitcoin helps a lot. Somehow bitcoin provide employment in some  people. And sometimes bitcoin helps to increase and additional income for the people.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 22, 2017, 08:01:30 PM
I agree to this one I think bitcoin will really help many people especially those who are unemployed. Bitcoin already have a massive impact in the world and trusted by many. People could use this as part of their income.

Bitcoin do helped a lot of people who are unemployed for working as a day trader but I advice still to get one job where it can sustain the needs of your family. There are too many jobs now that are created and will pay you through bitcoin and you just need to apply and find what job suits with your skills. If not, try to find a real job and keep on doing on your trades and while holding bitcoin.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 07:56:27 PM
That makes sense because you can choose a lot of campaign in a single ICO alone. The choice is yours - youtube, blogging, social media, signature campaign, and a lot more. You can also try trading and perhaps invest on bitcoin too.
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and digital currency, and bitcoin is here to help people to make their future and make their life easy sp from this point we observe that bitcoin must reduces the unemployment by investment of people who doesn’t have real jobs and after that they will must earn profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
November 22, 2017, 07:55:11 PM
Bitcoin truely reduces all type of unemployment. Many people have engaged in bitcoin trading and that is helping them alot. Both those that have unsatisfying job are also involved in this business and this is making them to be balance. All it require of them is to get connected to internet by the uses of mobile phone or PC.
Yes of course bitcoin reduces the unemployment by the ways that bitcoin give a lot of profit to its member and users, and I think this is a good thing because people do negative activities when they have nothing to do and gain profit that’s why I feel proud to have bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 06:54:54 PM
Searching for bitcoin can called a job?  Grin
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 06:40:05 PM
I agree that bitcoin helps alot of people that is unemployed, but i think there's still a lot of people in this world that really need a job  only a few people know bitcoin and they don't know how to make money from it some of them know bitcoin  just as an currency.
Activity: 4
November 22, 2017, 06:39:43 PM
I agree to this one I think bitcoin will really help many people especially those who are unemployed. Bitcoin already have a massive impact in the world and trusted by many. People could use this as part of their income.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 06:03:48 PM
bitcoin cannot reduces unemployed, But if you have the skills you can earn a lot of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot reduce unemployed person because the main problem here is our selves if you really want to progress make a move start not wasting time find ways to get a job or start to earn bticoin.
You wrote that it cant reduce unemployed but after that you said that a real problem is ourselves and we should find ways to get a job or start to earn bitcoin so you said in the second part of sentence that it can reduce it so what's the truth? It can.
Pages:
Jump to: