Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 54. (Read 86028 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
What else that money bitcoin is It is money If you talk about fiat than answer is no
How you can imagine dollar pound rubel yen yuan  all will vanish and switch to bitcoin
the end of world
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bitcoin can't replace fiat acutally cause depending on it. Fiat can easily destroy bitcoin at my opinion cause everybody trust to dollar Wink

think, nope! bitcoin cannot replace fiat. In some point, we really needs the fiat instead of bitcoins/cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Bitcoin can't replace fiat acutally cause depending on it. Fiat can easily destroy bitcoin at my opinion cause everybody trust to dollar Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
No I do not think this could happen if I'm honest because the currency's of now a days are just too big compared with the small bitcoin itself.
Maybe in the future in about 20 years but than its even the question most likely not, its just not realistic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I do not think this is gonna happen if I'm honest because the bitcoin itself is just to small compared with other currency's all over the globe.
Another reason why it would not happen is because too many people are still depending on the normal currency's they cannot step over.
Overall I''m thinking that it will not happen at all, even on a long term in will not happen in my eyes.

Yeah I think that there will be higher percentage of people who will be more comfortable in using fiat as they are using it since its inception and honestly speaking people resist change.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I do not think this is gonna happen if I'm honest because the bitcoin itself is just to small compared with other currency's all over the globe.
Another reason why it would not happen is because too many people are still depending on the normal currency's they cannot step over.
Overall I''m thinking that it will not happen at all, even on a long term in will not happen in my eyes.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is money, so it cant replace it but I think it will not replace Dollar soon because there are a lot of people that is still using Dollar so you can replace it now around this time.
But of course there will be a time that it will replace Dollar but you dont know what kind of money because you are not sure if Bitcoin is doing well in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Bitcoin is virtual. Third world countries especially in African part and poor ones will not feel the benefits and advantages if bitcoin will replace the current money system.

Just enjoy what bitcoin is giving us today. Fiat are importants. Bitcoin is not meant to replace the fiat.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
No it can't...even if bitcoin goes mainstream and been adopted by many countries, the change of replacing money is still very small..It's like dreaming of something  unbelievable to happen, that's too ambitious....It's good enough for bitcoin to be  recognized as currency..

That is really too ambitious to think that bitcoin can replace the money that we know now,bitcoin is just another currency and will stay that way just like other fiat currency out there.

That's true and even if bitcoin gets on mainstream we will still need fiat to take care of our spendings, as we will not be able to spend it everywhere we want.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
so the common core idiots pushing agenda 21 still are out in force i see, LOL grow brains digital currency will be destroyed before the mass's accept or use it, reliance upon somebody else providing power or internet access = a recipe for disaster
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No it can't...even if bitcoin goes mainstream and been adopted by many countries, the change of replacing money is still very small..It's like dreaming of something  unbelievable to happen, that's too ambitious....It's good enough for bitcoin to be  recognized as currency..

That is really too ambitious to think that bitcoin can replace the money that we know now,bitcoin is just another currency and will stay that way just like other fiat currency out there.
Activity: 952
Bitcoin is also a form of money where we can convert it to fiat, but I don't think that bitcon can ever replace a fiat currency, as fiat is the basic necessity of majority of the people.
Activity: 266
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think it can happen, If bitcoin keeps growing stably and steadily then it can at sometime get enough mainstream adoption to replace money, I don't think this is moving forward this rapidly though.

Bitcoin won't make money get vanished away. Only if bitcoin digitalization takes place only the usage of money get reduced.

Now currently only a small percentage of the population is using bitcoin for transaction purpose. As said above digitalization has the ability to increase the bitcoin use but never replace money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

it will happen some day i think, just it will take much more than few years, it will take atleast 25 years

and that would be amazing because bitcoin is popular now so if it will be popular enough to replace fiat, price will be pretty high, like 10 000$/bitcoin
I was a bit dubious in fact if bitcoin will replace the money. I think whether bitcoin could replace the money in the transaction process? By directly or indirectly. But I'm sure with time during the bitcoin will thrive.

So far bitcoin is only use for transaction through the internet and still not used for daily commodities when the time comes that bitcoin can buy things outside the internet maybe then bitcoin can replace money.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I doubt it would ever happen. Bitcoin will always be an alternate way to receive money which is not regulated but fiat is regulated and legal.

Bitcoin is an avenue using which you can save money or transact but it is not backed by any real tangible asset. On the other hand, fiat is back by some real asset which is trusted by general people. So bitcoin will never be able to replace fiat.

But if you want to make it big during your retirement, start accumulating bitcoin. 
Activity: 812
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

it will happen some day i think, just it will take much more than few years, it will take atleast 25 years

and that would be amazing because bitcoin is popular now so if it will be popular enough to replace fiat, price will be pretty high, like 10 000$/bitcoin
I was a bit dubious in fact if bitcoin will replace the money. I think whether bitcoin could replace the money in the transaction process? By directly or indirectly. But I'm sure with time during the bitcoin will thrive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think it can happen, If bitcoin keeps growing stably and steadily then it can at sometime get enough mainstream adoption to replace money, I don't think this is moving forward this rapidly though.

Bitcoin won't make money get vanished away. Only if bitcoin digitalization takes place only the usage of money get reduced.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I think it can happen "i.e bitcoin replacing USD and becoming money itself" but won't be any easy project, With how currencies already have there ground bitcoin would need to prove it's usefulness to get a chance at becoming "money".
Pages:
Jump to: