Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 51. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will not replace money as you can see you know that the value is not even rising now so there are also not that many people that is now using Bitcoin.
There are also a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is bad so it will be not possible.
I think the ideal case for bitcoin is to be known as a virtual currency, a tool for exchange in internet environment but I am not sure if it riches to that state soon.

Bitcoin in its structure is ideal for Virtual and digital currency and we would like it in its current shape and form.
bitcoini is digital currency so I do not think in real life and offline transactions using bitcoin to deal. so I was a little bit does not agree that bitcoin will replace the dollar in transactions offline?
I would agree if all online transactions occur in bitcoin. bitcoin digital currency is number 1 on earth
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bitcoin will not replace money as you can see you know that the value is not even rising now so there are also not that many people that is now using Bitcoin.
There are also a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is bad so it will be not possible.
I think the ideal case for bitcoin is to be known as a virtual currency, a tool for exchange in internet environment but I am not sure if it riches to that state soon.

Bitcoin in its structure is ideal for Virtual and digital currency and we would like it in its current shape and form.
Yeah I agree with you. The bitcoin users accepts bitcoin in its own nature. Replacing a virtual currency by real currency is also a difficult task.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Maybe it can happen in next few years, there are a lot of development regarding to bitcoin and more and more shop accepting bitcoin as payment, but if you are talking about replacing the currency that wont happened

Yes, Bitcoins user every year increase and it will keep increase if many shops start accepting bitcoin for the payment. And if many people using bitcoin, i think bitcoin can replaces the money.

I also think it can replace the dollar but it would take a lot of years to achieve this, so its the question ho long it will cost the bitcoin to do this.
Plus it also depends on the halving this year and the increasing factor of stores and users.

Well bitcoin wont be replacing dollar because dollar is strong and bitcoin is dependent on dollar for its value even though bitcoin has a high value it is still not known to other people.

Yes dollar is more popular and powerful in compare to bitcoin, and dollar is widely used an accepted as a payment method, which is absent in bitcoin.

Yes true maybe you're right. Bitcoin will not be able to replace the money that was used a long time. I think the money was to be accepted by more people than bitcoin.

There wont be anything that can replace our money system right now not even crypto currency because our money right now can be used world wide and bitcoin is not.

I think you are right. Money is already exist from old time, it will be hard for bitcoin to replaces the money and i think it's imposibble. Need something big happened to make that happened.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Maybe it can happen in next few years, there are a lot of development regarding to bitcoin and more and more shop accepting bitcoin as payment, but if you are talking about replacing the currency that wont happened

Yes, Bitcoins user every year increase and it will keep increase if many shops start accepting bitcoin for the payment. And if many people using bitcoin, i think bitcoin can replaces the money.

I also think it can replace the dollar but it would take a lot of years to achieve this, so its the question ho long it will cost the bitcoin to do this.
Plus it also depends on the halving this year and the increasing factor of stores and users.

Well bitcoin wont be replacing dollar because dollar is strong and bitcoin is dependent on dollar for its value even though bitcoin has a high value it is still not known to other people.

Yes dollar is more popular and powerful in compare to bitcoin, and dollar is widely used an accepted as a payment method, which is absent in bitcoin.

Yes true maybe you're right. Bitcoin will not be able to replace the money that was used a long time. I think the money was to be accepted by more people than bitcoin.

There wont be anything that can replace our money system right now not even crypto currency because our money right now can be used world wide and bitcoin is not.
Activity: 812

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
It can not replace it, there are a lot of people that is still using their money and that is because they dont need any other money so that is their own choose to use their payment method.
But indeed you can see now that Bitcoin is getting more popular but that doesnt mean that it can replace the money it is maybe only possible after some 10 years.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What do you guys think the advent of payment systems like alipay means for the future of bitcoin? It seems like this takes away quite a bit of the advantage of bitcoin - the ease of sending money around without frictional costs by conventional banks. For me personally, that seemed like one of the definite advantages bitcoin had over fiat.
Activity: 462

Activity: 364
It is only possible if the Bitcoin is really popular and many used, otherwise that will be not possible and that is not good, but I hope that there will be more people that will use Bitcoin.
The only thing that you must know is that you can wait a really long time for a good price increase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I think it will not replace our money system even if bitcoin will be used by most people the money system in our world is tight and bitcoin will have to go up with the government.
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think this development is not enough, till now bitcoin has developed only up to 15 to 20% I say. Most of the developing countries don't know about bitcoin, and is not accepted as payment in many countries, so the first thing is to make bitcoin to grow worldwide, then we can conclude whether it replaces money or not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Activity: 434
Honestly I do not see this happen because the fact is that the currency's from now EUR/USD are just too big to take over by the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin can grow a lot and can achieve a lot but it will never replace the normal currency's in my eyes.

I mean it may not need to, since 6 months back we adopted with traditional forms.

So if people adopt getting a new debit card for bitcoin more, we can see it not "replace" it. But it`ll help bring the attentions of cleaner money that isnt printed all the time.
Activity: 350
Honestly I do not see this happen because the fact is that the currency's from now EUR/USD are just too big to take over by the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin can grow a lot and can achieve a lot but it will never replace the normal currency's in my eyes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
In the world of internet it may be possible that bitcoin replace other currencies/fiat  and maybe it replace it sooner, but in the real world it is much harder and looking as impossible as every nation love its own national currency and support it for their local use.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: