Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 49. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Certainly not happen Money takes around from human being and never replaced

You are right this could not happen because the fact is that the bitcoin is now still too small and the dollar way too big too take over.
There are too many people that are depending on the dollar.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
If the world (entire) from north to south will cover with Wifii and other internet hot spot I think btc could replace easily the money....
But... firstly we need to change txs Cheesy because for each payment (also small) you can't spend to many money I guess....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Certainly not happen Money takes around from human being and never replaced
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So , to make all or most of the people accept Bitcoin it takes a long time, but I'm not sure that Bitcoin will replace the money within 10 years , because there is still a lot of Bitcoin is updated . Of course, much has changed when it happens .

Bitcoin is not comtrolled by any third party, it is now around $450 for every single bitcoin. If anyone want to adopt bitcoin, they need to buy them. It is to pay off debt and inject into the economy to revive the economy, rather to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Governments never support bitcoins and they never want that any crypto should replace the paper money as Governments holds control over the paper money
If the people use bitcoin rather than a government currency then it's the demand, government can't stop them who use bitcoin and government never can control bitcoin.

People who believes in bitcoin are using it for sure and they dont care whether government will support it or not and the fact is government will never support bitcoin in future.

I agree,the government will really not support bitcoin in any ways because its a competition to their money system.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So , to make all or most of the people accept Bitcoin it takes a long time, but I'm not sure that Bitcoin will replace the money within 10 years , because there is still a lot of Bitcoin is updated . Of course, much has changed when it happens .
Activity: 658
Bitcoin have replaced the function of money for me. now 50% of my financial transactions using bitcoin. ranging from paying electricity, water, phone vouchers, electronic items and daily needs. for me bitcoin has replaced real money. bitcoin is the future for me.
its good to hear that to be honest, in my life most transactions are for bitcoins too as i buy my food for a long time and i dont go shopping too often so i guess it would be like 70 per cent for bitcoins

i think that bitcoin might replace money in the future for sure as more and more people want to be independent from all the banks so they choose bitcoins because of that
Activity: 406
I honestly think this is not gonna happen, the normal currency's are just too big to take over in my opinion.
Maybe if the normal currency's will get smaller its possible but I do not see this happen at all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Governments never support bitcoins and they never want that any crypto should replace the paper money as Governments holds control over the paper money
If the people use bitcoin rather than a government currency then it's the demand, government can't stop them who use bitcoin and government never can control bitcoin.

People who believes in bitcoin are using it for sure and they dont care whether government will support it or not and the fact is government will never support bitcoin in future.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
If bitcoin will replace money then say R.I.P now to your hopes of high price exchanges of bitcoin and usd.

The only benefits that we will gain here is the system that bitcoin technology is giving us like anonymity (somehow), zero charge fees, no hassle transaction etc.

Bitcoin will be widely used and accepted in future but it will be not that powerful that it can replace money very easily, people will continue to use fiat until they are comfortable with it.

Yes agree with that and that is really an obvious thing to happen. It's not the awareness that people didn't want to hugh the bitcoin system but many people feels comfortable when dealing with fiat which can access to even in an offline event.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin will replace money then say R.I.P now to your hopes of high price exchanges of bitcoin and usd.

The only benefits that we will gain here is the system that bitcoin technology is giving us like anonymity (somehow), zero charge fees, no hassle transaction etc.

Bitcoin will be widely used and accepted in future but it will be not that powerful that it can replace money very easily, people will continue to use fiat until they are comfortable with it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Don't know what future is hidding for us so bitcoin have a chance maybe 5% that is will replaces and for the programe the world need a revolution in economics so a digital money will be great.
Bitcoin have replaced the function of money for me. now 50% of my financial transactions using bitcoin. ranging from paying electricity, water, phone vouchers, electronic items and daily needs. for me bitcoin has replaced real money. bitcoin is the future for me.
Activity: 462
Impossible for bitcoin cause if you will ask somebody about bitcoin, 50% wil answer no. Other 50% will answer yes, but not everybody want to change current money.
perhaps even worse than that dude bitcoin users currently have very little if compared to the total world population. probably only about 1%. so when you ask around you about bitcoin 99% of people would say that.
they do not know about bitcoin. so it will be difficult for bitcoin to replace the dollar

Indeed, its the fact that the bitcoin is just too small right now and the dollar is still way too big, the bitcoin cannot just take over the dollar.
Too many people are also depending on the dollar and as a example elderly would never step over in my eyes.
Activity: 658
Impossible for bitcoin cause if you will ask somebody about bitcoin, 50% wil answer no. Other 50% will answer yes, but not everybody want to change current money.
perhaps even worse than that dude bitcoin users currently have very little if compared to the total world population. probably only about 1%. so when you ask around you about bitcoin 99% of people would say that.
they do not know about bitcoin. so it will be difficult for bitcoin to replace the dollar
not going to happen that easily. Many people dont even know what Bitcoins is and what you can do with Bitcoin. But its hard to explain to older people what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bitcoin will not replace money as you can see you know that the value is not even rising now so there are also not that many people that is now using Bitcoin.
There are also a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is bad so it will be not possible.
I think the ideal case for bitcoin is to be known as a virtual currency, a tool for exchange in internet environment but I am not sure if it riches to that state soon.
Bitcoin will replace the Fiat money but it needs some time for this.
You can not disapper the physical money so easily as it is trusted all over the world for more than centuries of years.

I think bitcoin will never ever replace any other currency existing all of the existiNg curriencies are strong and well establish and many people will surely not replace it for bitcoin only. We never knew what happen to bitcoin in future and many people will think its not safe or difficulty to decide if they will stake for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: