Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 53. (Read 86028 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
They would accept instantly, after there would be demand.

There is no demand for it yet, becaue the majority of people doesnt use bitcoin.

We need to have at least 20-25% of users demanding bitcoin shopping before big retailers integrate their payments in it.

And for that we need bitcoin adoption. My tutorial in my signature is exactly designed for that!

There's a demand I believe but for the numbers Im not sure.

And no I don't see adoption is the main issue here. Even when there's a big adoption it doesn't mean they will be all using Amazon or Ebay.

With the current numbers of people using Ebay and Amazon, that is enough to make an excellent request to add bitcoin as their one of the payment option.

But IIRC I I think there was a third party so that people can use their bitcoin to the stated merchants above. Im not that sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
No this would not happen and if you mean with the money every currency in world that is impossible. But it is not a bad thing because Bitcoin does not need to do this.
Activity: 336
It could happen but it will take some time.
Digital currency is the future, but I will take a bit of time till it can really happen.

Bitcoin itself is a money and if we talk about paper money then I don't think its going anywhere in future, as it is really difficult to imagine that everyone will start using bitcoin and will get rid to paper money.

Well we already see countries who are almost out of cash money.
Sweden for instance! If you should ever go there you will be surprised how many shops will not take your cash anymore and advice you to pay with card or phone!
Denmark and Norway will follow!
It will not happen soon there are lot of people that is indeed using Bitcoin around this time and that is good for Bitcoin itself and also for the economics because that is getting more modern.
Everything is now getting indeed more digital so you can now indeed buy more stuff online with Bitcoin and that is good for Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Digital currency is the future, but I will take a bit of time till it can really happen.

Bitcoin itself is a money and if we talk about paper money then I don't think its going anywhere in future, as it is really difficult to imagine that everyone will start using bitcoin and will get rid to paper money.

I was watching a recent documentary on vice about the money forgery in certain countries.

maybe we can see it from a different angle, and bitcoin to be adopted to lessen that industry and removing paper money completely.

Mate, what about the poor people from poor countries? Will they quit use of paper money and start using bitcoin in future? I don't think so, paper money will always exist especially in poor countries.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it is definitely a possible thing to happen in my opinion, bitcoin will push money from the use of ordinary people sooner or later, the only question is when it will happen as bitcoin doesnt have enough power right now

i think it will happen pretty soon, in my opinion it should just take like a decade or so and we will have bitcoins as our ordinary money that we use every day, though its just my guess
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I was watching a recent documentary on vice about the money forgery in certain countries.

maybe we can see it from a different angle, and bitcoin to be adopted to lessen that industry and removing paper money completely.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

Well we already see countries who are almost out of cash money.
Sweden for instance! If you should ever go there you will be surprised how many shops will not take your cash anymore and advice you to pay with card or phone!
Denmark and Norway will follow!
Activity: 812

Activity: 490
Activity: 434
Bitcoin is also a money albeit online money.I dont think everyone will abondon other currencies and adopt bitcoin.The fact is that Bitcoin and fiat can go well together.Both can co-exist

Yeah i agree with you, bitcoins and fiat can go well together, so why we need bitcoins to replaces the money ? Both are good and i think bitcoin can't replaces the money.

Just true. Bitcoin no need to replace money , bitcoin just need to become better than fiat and than people will start using it instead fiat.

Well we need to inform 3million people alone in california. So lets start with that 1st.. and have them cash in their fiat to btc..

Dude theres no way people are going to go reverse esp when certain people have mixed feelings due to past events of btc.

Last time I asked a friend about btc, he just mentioned mt.gox and had no idea anything else around it due to a cnn article.
Activity: 588
Bitcoin is also a money albeit online money.I dont think everyone will abondon other currencies and adopt bitcoin.The fact is that Bitcoin and fiat can go well together.Both can co-exist

Yeah i agree with you, bitcoins and fiat can go well together, so why we need bitcoins to replaces the money ? Both are good and i think bitcoin can't replaces the money.

Just true. Bitcoin no need to replace money , bitcoin just need to become better than fiat and than people will start using it instead fiat.
Activity: 406

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The practicality of that idea would require a big innovation in bitcoin wallet technology and a big mainstream adoption for real shops to get a motivation into using bitcoin as a checkout method, I think it's possible but would need allot of time.

Bitcoin will be used more in future but we won't see any decline in usage of paper money as fiat will always be used more by the people across the globe.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
due to decentralized nature of digital currencies, there is no significant upfront cost for a government to switch to digital currencies.. physical money needs constant printing and monitoring.. but bitcoin is financially and environmentally friendly.. even though it has more advantages, replacing money by bitcoin is a doubted one....

you need miners anyway to sustain the network, so it does not come without cost, and to secure a new currency you need a massive hash, so don't compare it to the past history of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
The practicality of that idea would require a big innovation in bitcoin wallet technology and a big mainstream adoption for real shops to get a motivation into using bitcoin as a checkout method, I think it's possible but would need allot of time.
Activity: 169
due to decentralized nature of digital currencies, there is no significant upfront cost for a government to switch to digital currencies.. physical money needs constant printing and monitoring.. but bitcoin is financially and environmentally friendly.. even though it has more advantages, replacing money by bitcoin is a doubted one....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

People will still use both currency in the future and bitcoin cant really replace fiat because countries wont allow that.
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 910
I can not see bitcoin replacing money at this time. With all the turmoil with the current fiat system, people don't tend to make hasty decisions when it comes to moving their money when there is doubt in the air. Atleast I wouldn't. To make a rash logical decision you need a stable system, which bitcoin is not at this current time and I think it never will until the fiat system is turned on it's head and completely anulled.
That is my two cents. Take it as you may  Wink
Activity: 196
What else that money bitcoin is It is money If you talk about fiat than answer is no
How you can imagine dollar pound rubel yen yuan  all will vanish and switch to bitcoin
the end of world

To most peoples eyes, they feel bitcoin is a lottery? lol.

I mean I can understand if we were back when mt.gox past events made them think that way.. but yeah.

People are really delusional on seeing everyone accepting bitcoin anytime soon if paper money can offer the same value with less hassle.

Only cause bitcoin doesnt have a physical form.
Pages:
Jump to: