Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 50. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Bitcoin will not replace money as you can see you know that the value is not even rising now so there are also not that many people that is now using Bitcoin.
There are also a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is bad so it will be not possible.
I think the ideal case for bitcoin is to be known as a virtual currency, a tool for exchange in internet environment but I am not sure if it riches to that state soon.
Bitcoin will replace the Fiat money but it needs some time for this.
You can not disapper the physical money so easily as it is trusted all over the world for more than centuries of years.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Money can't get replaced by any digital currency, as people are using fiat currency since its inception and they are used to fiat currency, and part of the world is not aware about bitcoins
As you said most of the people around the world are unaware of bitcoin. My opinion is that real money can never be replaced by bitcoin as people from developing countries finds it difficult to make transactions using bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
With the uncertainties surrounding crypto-currency, I think bitcoin will never replace fiat. Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day but money has been around for a very long time. There are certain cases where bitcoin cannot be used to transact business. Therefore, one will need to use cash or any other method to carry out the transaction.   
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Money can't get replaced by any digital currency, as people are using fiat currency since its inception and they are used to fiat currency, and part of the world is not aware about bitcoins

Its hard to believe that money can get replaced by bitcoin in future, people from poor countries will continue to use fiat as they find it easy and simple to use.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Naah, i think it won't. There are still many third world countries where the technology are left behind. And can't even afford to buy phones or pay internet provider. They will still depend on Fiat. Even in our country we still need to convert bitcoin to fiat to use it. There are not much stores accept bitcoin here. That's why it can't.

Bitcoin will only replace fiat if you are making it happen yourself. The governments will never do this because they have no control over bitcoin at all. Therefore they will never replace fiat with bitcoin. Only you can change what currency you prefer and what you're going to pay with.

We don't need to wait for Bitcoin to replace fiat, and we must not want this to happen. If Bitcoin comes too close to fiat currencies, then the governments will do everything to limit Bitcoin usage. And I'm not talking about the current "bans" and restrictions. They will force all banks to permanently stop accepting Bitcoin related transactions. Let Bitcoin grow and stay an alternative currency. That's how it should be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Naah, i think it won't. There are still many third world countries where the technology are left behind. And can't even afford to buy phones or pay internet provider. They will still depend on Fiat. Even in our country we still need to convert bitcoin to fiat to use it. There are not much stores accept bitcoin here. That's why it can't.

Bitcoin will only replace fiat if you are making it happen yourself. The governments will never do this because they have no control over bitcoin at all. Therefore they will never replace fiat with bitcoin. Only you can change what currency you prefer and what you're going to pay with.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
in my opinion there's no possibilities.
because the money will still be money. there will be no substitute for "real money" even if the technology and the times forced to use a "digital currency" or something. for example, is now, in this modern era there are still many people who use real money.  Cool
Activity: 812
Honestly I do not see this happen because the fact is that the currency's from now EUR/USD are just too big to take over by the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin can grow a lot and can achieve a lot but it will never replace the normal currency's in my eyes.

Bitcoin will be replacing  the money soon. And i am saying because of the current price of this coin and the interest and popularity it is getting these days.
if viewed from the price I do not think bitcoin would defeat and replace the dollar. because there are other things that have a higher price than bitcoin namely gold. bitcoin need a higher price and more popular to be able to replace the dollar
Absolutely bitcoin should have high prices because they have bersetara with the money if you want to replace the money. But I think is very difficult because bitcoin is very difficult to replace the money in my opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Honestly I do not see this happen because the fact is that the currency's from now EUR/USD are just too big to take over by the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin can grow a lot and can achieve a lot but it will never replace the normal currency's in my eyes.

Bitcoin will be replacing  the money soon. And i am saying because of the current price of this coin and the interest and popularity it is getting these days.
if viewed from the price I do not think bitcoin would defeat and replace the dollar. because there are other things that have a higher price than bitcoin namely gold. bitcoin need a higher price and more popular to be able to replace the dollar
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Maybe looking at the present, the use of USD/ EURO, all around the world, make it seems impossible for bitcoin to make value. But this is not that will last forever. Bitcoin is increasing day by day and soon it will in a position to compete.

It will always compete and it will always give a tough competition to fiat but it doesn't promise that it can replace it in near future, bitcoin will always be used as a secondary currency.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Maybe looking at the present, the use of USD/ EURO, all around the world, make it seems impossible for bitcoin to make value. But this is not that will last forever. Bitcoin is increasing day by day and soon it will in a position to compete.
Activity: 532
Maybe it can happen in next few years, there are a lot of development regarding to bitcoin and more and more shop accepting bitcoin as payment, but if you are talking about replacing the currency that wont happened
yeah I agree with you over time bitcoin will have more users of course there are some users who would do business selling or the like the shops and merchants will begin to grow in the market bitcoin. I do not think with that bitocin will replace the dollar. it is an idea that is impossible.
Activity: 742
Not going to happen. Money is there and it is needed for offline thingies. It will be there forever.
And will not be replaced by something online.

Don't forget that Bitcoin is already money as well, it's used online to make deals and trades just as using the other currencies and fiat, and could be converted simply to fiat so could be used offline as well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not going to happen. Money is there and it is needed for offline thingies. It will be there forever.

Bitcoin is now also considered as money by other because you can buy sort of things and services with it,bitcoin will be internet money and local currency will still remain in use.
Activity: 364
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I dont believe that will happen to replace our money,bitcoin is only used by the like of us who knows about technology and other part of the world still uses the currency they know since they were a child.
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Bitcoin will not replace money as you can see you know that the value is not even rising now so there are also not that many people that is now using Bitcoin.
There are also a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is bad so it will be not possible.
I think the ideal case for bitcoin is to be known as a virtual currency, a tool for exchange in internet environment but I am not sure if it riches to that state soon.

Bitcoin in its structure is ideal for Virtual and digital currency and we would like it in its current shape and form.
bitcoini is digital currency so I do not think in real life and offline transactions using bitcoin to deal. so I was a little bit does not agree that bitcoin will replace the dollar in transactions offline?
I would agree if all online transactions occur in bitcoin. bitcoin digital currency is number 1 on earth

The downside of Bitcoin is indeed that offline transactions such as you do with cash money is not possible.

But then again, people are nowadays more and more using their telephones to do payments and receive money in combination with their banking application.

That means the demand for offline transactions goes down and down. It opens the door for Bitcoin since the internet will become more and more important when it comes to payments.
Pages:
Jump to: