Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 63. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 13, 2016, 11:13:15 AM
guberment shills are out in force i see, for the record, bitcoin will be dead and burried before the mass's elect to adopt the tech, especially now the blockchain is growing twice as fast with the 2mb block size, 10-15gb in the last 12 months says bitcoin has until no later than 2021 before its either fully centralised of abandoned, by 2021 only guberment data centers will be able to sustain the blockchain, be careful how you invest your wealth guys Wink 

Oh my god, check math before you talk this FUD nonsence.

At worst, with every block filled to 2 MB, blockchain can grow by maximum 100 GB yearly only. So in 2021 the worst case scenario if 2 MB gets implemented today and every block filled in full (wont happen) you would have 0.5 TB Bitcoin blockchain data in 2021. Given how many regular people computers have 1+ TB HDDs even today, your data centers 2021 doomsday FUD scenario is way off  Roll Eyes Try consult with BorgStream more realistic FUD strategies to paralyze Bitcoin...
Activity: 504
February 13, 2016, 10:33:47 AM
i dont think that it will ever happen because the bitcoin does not have enough power to do such thing right now
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 13, 2016, 09:54:15 AM
guberment shills are out in force i see, for the record, bitcoin will be dead and burried before the mass's elect to adopt the tech, especially now the blockchain is growing twice as fast with the 2mb block size, 10-15gb in the last 12 months says bitcoin has until no later than 2021 before its either fully centralised of abandoned, by 2021 only guberment data centers will be able to sustain the blockchain, be careful how you invest your wealth guys Wink 
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 13, 2016, 09:46:29 AM
it could actually happen but i dont think that it will happen somewhere in the near future, the bitcoin has just started so we will need to wait a lot more time

Bitcoin will surely grow but never ever replace money because fiat currency will always remain in place bitcoin can be the best alternative for money.

Think it will ve more like prime internet money for paying my prediction
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 13, 2016, 09:42:26 AM
it could actually happen but i dont think that it will happen somewhere in the near future, the bitcoin has just started so we will need to wait a lot more time

Bitcoin will surely grow but never ever replace money because fiat currency will always remain in place bitcoin can be the best alternative for money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 13, 2016, 09:11:25 AM
February 13, 2016, 07:56:55 AM
If every thing gets digital then bitcoin can replace money in future, but it is difficult to predict that everything is going digital especially in third world countries, they would continue to use paper money and not the digital currency.
I think in the future. all advanced technology. everything is instant. using the Internet to make purchases, and as I know paper money is very old fashioned we'll be taken into the future, where digital is the number 1

no we wont, i for 1 will never give up fiat, or more to the point cash and pound notes Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 13, 2016, 01:25:27 AM
If every thing gets digital then bitcoin can replace money in future, but it is difficult to predict that everything is going digital especially in third world countries, they would continue to use paper money and not the digital currency.
I think in the future. all advanced technology. everything is instant. using the Internet to make purchases, and as I know paper money is very old fashioned we'll be taken into the future, where digital is the number 1
Activity: 812
February 12, 2016, 11:36:11 PM
No it can never happen, I don't see bitcoin replacing money sooner or latter, bitcoin will grow as a currency in future but it can never get on mainstream and become a primary currency.

Yes I think so that bitcoin currency can not be a major because I think it's very difficult, it takes a lot of time and hard work.

But I but convenient if bitcoin not be the money because bitcoin has also been able to replace money as a means of buying and selling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 12, 2016, 10:24:18 PM
No it can never happen, I don't see bitcoin replacing money sooner or latter, bitcoin will grow as a currency in future but it can never get on mainstream and become a primary currency.
Activity: 205
February 12, 2016, 08:48:55 PM

That's impossible that every thing gets digital, there are some basic things which only fiat can take care of, like buying vegetable, paying a servant, gas bills and so on, and for all this things you need paper money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 12, 2016, 06:26:12 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 12, 2016, 04:12:42 PM
Here paper money will win the race over bitcoin, as the volume of users that uses paper money are more as compared to digital money, even today we need to convert our bitcoins to fiat currency as we cannot use bitcoins physically.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 12, 2016, 12:29:27 PM
i think nope fiat and bitcoin could walk together right ?

That's true fiat will be used more as compared to bitcoin even in future, as majority of people are the users of fiat and they have more faith in fiat, and the main reason is they don't find many shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.

Not with faith in fiat but in some other places, even with a whole community brainstorming, it will be really hard to achieved.

Bitcoin is virtual and the only way to access it is via online. How about those in rural places and away from the city.

Bitcoin is made not to replace the money.
Activity: 210
February 12, 2016, 10:34:49 AM

That's true fiat will be used more as compared to bitcoin even in future, as majority of people are the users of fiat and they have more faith in fiat, and the main reason is they don't find many shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 12, 2016, 09:48:52 AM
More of supplement rather than replace FIAT. Bitcoin and money should go hand in hand for the future of world currency.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 12, 2016, 09:47:32 AM
February 12, 2016, 09:10:24 AM
That will not happen. That is certainly not going to happen.
Because I think namely Dollar remains strong. Perhaps Bitcoin it is popular, but he does not take over.

Agreed, dollar will always rule the world for sure, bitcoin will be more strong and popular in future but it can never replace dollar or become a primary currency, bitcoin will always be used as a secondary currency.

surely you mean the great british pound?, as every other fiat currency is worth far less than the pound, not that the pound is worth anything at all Sad

What you are saying is true, but I think dollar is more popular then pound, and dollar is widely used and accepted and even when it comes to bitcoins we compare the value of btc to dollar and not to pound, and dollar is treated as a king of currency.

maybe in your world, im english and i work off of GBP, russia now sell oil to china for yuan the petri dollar is done, the usd aint far behind, notice everything getting stupidly expensive? sorry but the dollar is a joke, and not even a funny 1 Wink
Activity: 196
February 12, 2016, 08:34:17 AM
Because I think namely Dollar remains strong. Perhaps Bitcoin it is popular, but he does not take over.

Agreed, dollar will always rule the world for sure, bitcoin will be more strong and popular in future but it can never replace dollar or become a primary currency, bitcoin will always be used as a secondary currency.

surely you mean the great british pound?, as every other fiat currency is worth far less than the pound, not that the pound is worth anything at all Sad

What you are saying is true, but I think dollar is more popular then pound, and dollar is widely used and accepted and even when it comes to bitcoins we compare the value of btc to dollar and not to pound, and dollar is treated as a king of currency.
February 12, 2016, 08:22:58 AM

Pages:
Jump to: