Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 67. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 05, 2016, 02:12:31 AM
Its not about replacing money its just we are evolving and becoming secure and safe day by day this is the future everyone keep saying on the ancient period . At first their was money then came the creadit card fecility then this bitcoin and after that maybe we dont have to carry any money
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2016, 11:21:02 PM
It might happen one day, e-mail replaced the fax/traditional postal mailing system, it is still used but not for communicating but parcels, Wired phone lines were replaced with wireless mobile phones and same way Digital currency will replace Fiat some day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 04, 2016, 10:48:59 PM
I really do not think it can happen. Many people do not even know Bitcoin and do not even know how it works.
Especially the older generation do not know it.

So I do not think that could happen.
therefore take a long time, so oldman will die. and gave birth to a new generation, the generation of the digital era. they understand the technology, and I believe they chose bitcoin for their currency
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
February 04, 2016, 07:29:59 PM
again, it does not need to replace fiat money to be successful, why people always see all black or white

it can perfectly work in conjuction with it and be vastly adopted
Yes money and btc can coexist..
Also there is much room for all alts , and those tokens on blockchain in future..
Personally i think bitcoin could be much more stronger if he become brother of dollar!

We live in monetary world where war can happen if one country won't sell oil for dollars but instead selling it for euros .. Don't be fooled.
Plus, fiat currency is here to stay. Even if some collapse and go into hyperinflation, people will continue to use it and the government will continue to abuse it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 04, 2016, 07:07:19 PM
This can happen but I definitely think it will take some time.
The bitcoin is a great concept, but many people aren't familiar with it and don't believe it can do good.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
February 04, 2016, 06:31:55 PM
again, it does not need to replace fiat money to be successful, why people always see all black or white

it can perfectly work in conjuction with it and be vastly adopted
Yes money and btc can coexist..
Also there is much room for all alts , and those tokens on blockchain in future..
Personally i think bitcoin could be much more stronger if he become brother of dollar!

We live in monetary world where war can happen if one country won't sell oil for dollars but instead selling it for euros .. Don't be fooled.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 04, 2016, 06:26:57 PM
It could happen but it would take some time till it is so far.

I think its possible when the bitcoin is a bit bigger.

The bitcoin is the future of the currency's

noooo the future of the current is direct Wink as for currency, yeah were not going to need it much longer, pretty soon the mass's will learn that 3% of the global populous provide all our needs, soon as that happens we will finally all be free... the earth provides everything we need and does not charge us, why should we charge then when only 3% of us actually do  the work lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 04:44:14 PM
It could happen but it would take some time till it is so far.

I think its possible when the bitcoin is a bit bigger.

The bitcoin is the future of the currency's
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
February 04, 2016, 04:18:41 PM
It's possible but since physical money has been with us for ages it will probably take another generation to understand we don't need it. Physical mail has also been used for ages and it's slowly disappearing. Not many people write letters these days Wink
Activity: 182
Pollak
February 04, 2016, 04:04:19 PM
It may indeed happen. But I do not think it can happen. Indeed, it is a very high conversion in order to do so.
And many people do not even know what Bitcoin is it going to be difficult.
Activity: 644
February 04, 2016, 03:23:17 PM
I really do not think it can happen. Many people do not even know Bitcoin and do not even know how it works.

maybe in the near future or with 10 years all the world come to know about it, but still it will not replace the fiats , as the fiats are the national signs of each country. They do not want to lose their national property. Every country respect their currency and promote it.
Activity: 994
February 04, 2016, 02:52:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2016, 10:36:40 AM
It could happen but it would take a lot of time for the bitcoin to do that.
I think it will take 10 years and that's still even fast for a change of the currency's.

it doesn't matter how many years go by. currencies as the us dollar and the euro will never get replaced by bitcoin. what i think might happen, is that a very small not important island might be using bitcoin as second main currency. i think there was already an island where something similar happened. i can't seem to find that news article anymore.
Activity: 132
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 04, 2016, 10:28:37 AM
It could happen but it would take a lot of time for the bitcoin to do that.
I think it will take 10 years and that's still even fast for a change of the currency's.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2016, 12:10:20 PM
There is a possibility there. But the only drawback is that many people do not even know what Bitcoins.
So when it does happen then it is a big step.

If it happens then it is really only after 20 years I think. For such a big transition does not happen so quickly.

I guess that's not going to happen so soon clear. To get all the money replaced it is a big job.
Many people do not even know Bitcoin and do not even know how it is used.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2016, 04:46:34 AM
There is a possibility there. But the only drawback is that many people do not even know what Bitcoins.
So when it does happen then it is a big step.

If it happens then it is really only after 20 years I think. For such a big transition does not happen so quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
February 02, 2016, 11:03:46 PM
Hell no. I don't want bitcoin to replace money.

You are just amazed on how bitcoin works today. If it will replaced our current money system expect those benefits you are getting in bitcoin transactions will be loss too.

Central banks won't allow anonymous transactions as it will just make more money fraud activities. And welcome bitcoin tax if it will replaced our current money system.

Its a hard reality to swallow for most, since we want it to esp for bitcoin. Youre probably right on all levels.

The truth like you say is the real power behind banks be able to do what they do for years. So seeing that power go away with the current monetary system is just a bitcoin dream.
Activity: 434
February 02, 2016, 11:01:25 PM
I think bitcoin will never replaces the money in real life. but in online things bitcoin can be the number 1 of digital currency. the bitcoin price is very-very high for digital currency though.
Activity: 812
February 02, 2016, 10:51:47 PM
In my opinion, it will not replace the fiat.
Because as far as we know, we can use the fiat anywhere as we want while bitcoin is just limited.
Yes maybe if bitcoin could become widely known and make improvements that could happen.
But I'm sure it was very long because it must compete with other currencies.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2016, 08:31:17 PM
In my opinion, it will not replace the fiat.
Because as far as we know, we can use the fiat anywhere as we want while bitcoin is just limited.
Pages:
Jump to: