Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 13. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
January 29, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Same for mine, I actually have a good job at IBM. however, as I am supporting still my family eespite me being independent for the past year there are still some negatives in my side of earnings that i have to address and that is where bitcoin saved me where I was able to supplement my earnings on mg job with some percentage that it gave me some chance to at leadt live as normal as possible
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 11:17:59 PM
I'm new in this area. It has started to learn a lot of things. And also read my year due to my financial difficulties. To help Bitcoin it helps me so much and change my life for the better and gives me the hope to succeed in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 11:11:09 PM
For me at the moment Bitcoin is a very good savings for me, I usually wait for the discount bitcoin time to use my savings to buy, I am very satisfied with this investment because I Trust in the future development of bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is a very good long-term investment for those who do not want to trade a lot of risk.
Activity: 240
January 29, 2018, 11:10:47 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
I have known Bitcoin late last year and been curious on how things work. Technically it didn’t “save” me yet, but, I still feel fortunate of knowing its existence. Bumping into Bitcoin is an opportunity for new learnings and potential income. It is tough understanding the system because of its technicalities but I’m beginning to understand through the help of forum and other Bitcoiners( Mentors) . If others were able to embrace the system, so why can’t I? So this 2018, I am positive that Bitcoin will also be “saved" like the others
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 11:00:25 PM
Thank you for being a part of bitcoin . I am now successful at the ver beginning I honestly say that its hard to wait and earned money but through holding the coins and patiently waiting the value of coins become bigger now im.proudly say that I made the right decision to work with bitcoin .It save my year because I can now make my own house  for my family.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
January 29, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
I wonder how many people here spent last year consumed with bitterness and regret. The first act many a noob executes here is to declare themselves a trading genius and go and throw away every last penny chasing wiggly lines or their own emphatic declarations.

I'd guess the happy and sad ones broadly balance each other out.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 10:49:01 PM
I earned some ETH and traded with them to BTC at the start of the year. Big mistake, I did not cash out while bitcoin was still at $15k. Got greedy. But still, at the current price of around $10k I got some money for payment on my loans.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
Actually we started nothing last 2016-2017,but this year with the help of bitcoin we will be having our first ever business and planning to have house and lot and waiting to be stable enough to resign from our current work as it is so very stressful.
Activity: 154
January 29, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
 bitcoin has a big impact to other who was money indeed. I want to sell one of my old pic's. I want to check if it runs. When windows started i say on the desktop that i installed a wallet. Thank to good i used the same password since ever. So i opened the wallet and see i got bitcoins left. I bought these bitcoins many years ago to buy some weed on the dark web, because i live in a small town where are no dealers around. Bitcoin and my weed addiction saved my life
Activity: 168
January 29, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
Well, that's true, bitcoin saved your life and your year. Example that you have a big problem and bitcoin will gave you an oppotunity and you'll gain more profit that is unpredictable and you'll be happy, and all your problems will disappear.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 29, 2018, 09:51:08 PM
First of all thanks for the bitcoin and other token. September when I was resigned from my previous work and start joining airdrop and bounties I"m very happy that my salary per month in my previous work is times 4 now. Right now I still continue earning bitcoin and token thru bounties, I also buying best ICO.
Activity: 336
January 29, 2018, 09:49:46 PM
That is a huge advantage, but now the price is starting to fall and many people want to buy bitcoin. Buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up, it is one of the most effective strategies but need patience.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
January 29, 2018, 09:48:51 PM
Well no, if i will talk about bitcoin and how it is saving me i will just talk about financial part. I really find it as a refuge which can resolve all my problems at the perfect time. Bitcoin represents a very strong backup to me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 29, 2018, 09:38:41 PM
Must be acknowledged when I'm idle then I search on google with keyword "make money online" and I'm addressed to a bit-paying faucet site, and this is what makes me learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 280
January 29, 2018, 09:16:23 PM
btc not only saves you. It also saved me from a bad year. And I think there are many people like me. btc has saved the world economy. for example national venuzela. When the currency goes down, inflation is high. Thanks to btc they have revived their economy.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
January 29, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
It's true, the bitcoin has saved many people and certainly made it richer but let's not forget who sold it in the period before bitcoin's "fertility". it's like playing on the stock market, today it goes down tomorrow. I'm glad for you it was a climb Smiley
Activity: 169
January 29, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
will save if we really intentions and seriously work according to what is in this bitcoin rules, good things will get good results too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

Your case is one of the many success stories that are often seen in this forum, and is a sign that Bitcoin has meant for many crypto enthusiasts not only a source of extra income, but a true economic salvation and source of wealth. I also had the fortune to change my economic situation drastically and for the first time in my life I can live with the peace of mind that means not having to suffer a lot to cover my basic needs.
Activity: 322
January 29, 2018, 03:19:21 PM
Hello. Indeed bitcoin would save many people from suicide, especially on the wall street. me, bitcoin, saved my christmas. I had money for gifts, money for a trip to the mountains, they were really beautiful holidays
Activity: 98
January 29, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
congratulations on your achievement with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin also saved my household economy this year.
hopefully 2018 to be a good year to earn big profits with Bitcoin.

yes I also agree with you, initially my economy is not good, after the bitcoin understand my economy and also many people overcome.
Pages:
Jump to: