Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 9. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
I was lucky enough to hear about bitcoin when the price was still low so yes...I am very blessed to have bitcoin right now and it saved me from a lot of financial stress
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
I'm very happy for you that you found what you like, and how successfully it turned out that it was bitkoin that saved you from financial problems.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
What a good news to you indeed.  In my own case bitcoon solved my financial problem. I Didn't earn big time like you but I invested nothing but time and efforr and I earn money from here .In times that I am financially unstable, only bitcoin is the thing I run to. Sell some and now that I am back to work. I am still doing bitcoin and earning.
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
bitcoin, or rather the generosity of bounty programs can bring in revenue depending on how much effort you put in, if tightly with the work, bitcoin can save you.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
Yes same with me.. bitcoin save my year. It gave me good profit. Now i can buy things that i want and i can help me parents. Because last year my parent want to borrow a money from but i dont have money. My money is only enough for me. But now they dont need to borrow i can give them a plently money.. thanks to bitcoin
Activity: 221
February 19, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Yes you are like me, bitcoin save me last year 2017 if not because of bitcoin i can't take my exam last year. It's so very very big help me at that time until know and i also do airdrop sometimes just a little but a big help to me. Where i'am right now the one reason of it  is the help of bitcoin to me last year. That's the one of my reason why i continue bitcoin is that i can help. Also can provide my  daily needs and can support my family and other people that need a help.
Activity: 188
February 19, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
Bitcoin also gave me a good profit this year and saved my problem in financial aspects. I had been into credits or loans because I badly needed money in my daily needs and family's too. I have three kids and a single mother so I had to take the risks in investing in Bitcoin, and yes, I made a good income out lf it. Thanks to Bitcoin.

I dont agree if you continue to invest in bitcoin which can male our family dangerous.
I think we never suggest to take risk of investing if family financial income.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 19, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
hahahaha  Cheesy you broke up with your girlfriend? I'm worse bro, my girlfriend actually married someone else while our relationship is still running and there is no word "broken". but at the end of 2017 and early 2018, I get a lot of profit from bitcoin and I can already repair my home. it's better than anything else.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
February 19, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
You are a lucky dog. I'm glad you got so much in return from bitcoin. I invested in bitcoin a couple of months ago, and now I have 200 percent of the proceeds, and I'm satisfied. I used the money I earned to improve the quality of my family's life.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
I think there are many stories of when people simply lost their money, a lot of money, because they bought it at the peak of the price. It's clear that now it's worth buying it, but at the peak of it's price it was very risky.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
That is some inspiring stuff right there. I just recently joined here and starting to learn more about bitcoin. I do hope it will give me a good 2018. I'm kinda on the down low right now and I hope bitcoin is gonna save me and change my life.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
February 17, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
Bitcoin saved my year because it really helps me to provide for my familys daily expenses. It helps me to pay for my kids tuition help me to have a beautiful celebration to my mothers birthday it . When I feel so down I enjoyed more to do bitcoin and start earning more from it. I really admit that bitcoin helps me last yer
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
February 17, 2018, 03:37:13 AM
Yes, bitcoin saved my year, as a student it is hard to find a part-time job that will fit on your schedule but bitcoin, you have the control of your time, and you can earn plenty of money in many different ways. I gain some bitcoin by joining some campaign, after receiving the bitcoin that I gain I convert it or cash out it into real money that I can use to sustain my daily expenses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
February 16, 2018, 05:47:15 PM
This year, Bitcoin made many happier. And to someone he has strongly harmed and can be on the contrary led to suicide. Some of my friends were robbed and they lost all their bitcoins, it was in the middle of summer and then 10 of the stolen bitcoins were decent money, and by the beginning of the New Year it could be a whole fortune. So they are orderly upset.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
We've all been saved by bitcoin last year and everybod has gone crazy after the sudden dump that occured way back. We should atleast give thanks to bitcoin and show our sincere gratitude for what it has done to us. Although it fell down a bit at the beginning of the year, we should not lose hope and keep on supporting it as it gives us more benefits now and up until in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
I have a two year old kid and the second is on the way. Sixth month ago i take a hypothecary credit for a house. Then what happend on September? I lost my job because my company went bankrupt. So i was there without money. I took two other jobs to feed my family, but it wasnt enough. I start to sell old stuff to get some money. I want to sell one of my old pc's. I want to check if it runs. When windows startet i say on the desktop that i installet a wallet. Thank to good i used the same passwort since ever. So i opened the wallet and see i got 35bitcoins left. I buyed these bitcins many years ago to buy some weed on the darkweb, because i live in a small town where are no dealers around. Bitcoin and my weed addiction saved my life Grin

Congratulations - great story!
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
February 16, 2018, 12:18:01 PM
This year, the crypto currency helped me to get the job done. This solved a lot of problems.
Bitcoin is best cryptocurrency that give big help to people. Bitcoin give us big profit in our investment and give job to jobless to earn money. And bitcoin is the answer of the poverty in the whole world.
Bitcoin saved my year when it comes to my financial need. It really helps me for the payment that I need to pay like bills. Because of bitcoin i earn lot of money that is 2x and sometimes 3x of my salary in my job. Yes it really helps jobless people because bitcoin doesnt choose people as long as you know how to use it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
February 16, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
the year 2017 is the beginning bitcoin save my year. along with bitcoin I achieved success in 2017. bitcoin is a god gift that allows me to get out of the economic problems that I face. very grateful to know the bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 16, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
Bitcoin is best crypto currency that give a best way to earn more and more money.
It's the best cryptocurrency bu it's not the only crypto that can give us more and more money.
And one more thing, Bitcoin gives the job to jobless persons.
And if that jobless one is engaged with bitcoin and he has a lot of holdings then for sure he can sustain himself from being jobless.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:37:43 AM
I can only congratulate you, I have your luck! Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: