Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 10. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
I also experienced something similar
bitcoin saved me from poverty, and I never imagined going to get that result right now, at first I doubt very much about bitcoin
but with determination and confidence, I to plunge into this crypto world, and consequently .. bitcoin did not disappoint me
and it also saved my year now, and maybe also years later
hopefully
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
congratulations that you can get many profits in bitcoin and even a new hope!
For me, bitcoin really saved my life last year, when i'm in a terrible economy financial and even hard to pay for college fees. But bitcoin is there to save everything and now i can live my life without worrying anything more.
This year is still same though, i haven't feel anything yet but i know bitcoin will make my life even better now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 16, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
I am with you because 2017 bitcoin have saved my year with the profit i got. I am still holding some btc and others crypto and hope in 2018 my portfolio will recovering and get another profit. Thank God with the profit I got so far. Hold is the answer for now and bitcoin will save this year also. Amen
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
February 16, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Thats good to you bro,by the help of bitcoin your year  full of hopes and made a lot better into your life, but in my own experience also,bitcoin will change my own personality,buy giving me a good extra income and teach me to become a investment trader  in the world of virtual currency,and because of the bitcoin im free from debt now in working environment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 08:06:56 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Do people still kill themselves because of unhappy love?)))) Well, a rich man is a happy man. Good luck
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
It also saved my year by means of having a profit on what I hodl and earning enough money to help myself in studying financially. It also motivates me to do such things like studying hard and helping my family to provide our daily needs. It can make us proud to ourselves to provide our financial needs even if we are still teens and don't have a regular jobs yet.
Activity: 23
February 16, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
Bitcoin is best crypto currency that give a best way to earn more and more money. And one more thing, Bitcoin gives the job to jobless persons. And give bigger profits in investment.  Grin 💰
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
This year, the crypto currency helped me to get the job done. This solved a lot of problems.
Bitcoin is best cryptocurrency that give big help to people. Bitcoin give us big profit in our investment and give job to jobless to earn money. And bitcoin is the answer of the poverty in the whole world.
Activity: 182
February 16, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Probably there are people saved by bitcoin in their suicidal loses and suicidal moments of nothing to use to exercise the freedom to buy and help the family. Happy for you mate, hopefully you will be more eager to post and work here with your good skill communications and don't forget to stay in low profile.
Activity: 126
February 16, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
Of course Bicoin saved my year. Because of this, I can have extra income. I have a day job and two online jobs. And I can see that bitcoin can help me once I get successful in this field. I can't wait to get rich in bitcoin.
Activity: 714
February 16, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Yup.  Bitcoin gave me that extra income that I need.  2017 has been a good year.  Let's hope for the best in 2018!
2017 it is my lucky year to know bitcoin and this year I invest in bitcoin I'm so blessed caused I earned high profitable income to saved my year. Bitcoin helped me to stand again when I'm down I'm so thankful to earn and to solved my financial problem. Bitcoin give me more than extra income I'm so happy thankful in 2018 I wish bitcoin more successful.
Activity: 56
February 16, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
Yes, because when I need money I have to say bitcoin and thank you so much for bitcoin because he saved my year when I need money
Activity: 562
February 16, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
I am happy with what you get. I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user.
I'm so thankful to bitcoin they save me in my financial problem and give me high profit in my investment. Yes, bitcoin they change my life now it become more better now than before.  I bought what I want I'm so happy and blessed that bitcoin is saved my year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
First of all, congratulations on your profit at BTC!

I wish I had your luck in the digital encryption market in 2018!

I join some bounty activities, I hope these tokens can bring me benefits!
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
February 16, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
I also include the one who saved by bitcoin this year, in financial terms
I am very grateful, because I can earn money to meet the needs of my family, even beyond what I imagined
and I also want to invite my friends and relatives, to join bitcoin. to invest or work to make their economies even better
Activity: 98
February 16, 2018, 04:30:35 AM
You are a lucky dog. Because you invest in bitcoins, you get a lot of money. I believe that you have made great efforts in this year to achieve your present achievements. I hope you will always be blessed by luck. Bitcoin has changed your life, which is good news for other bitcoin investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
February 16, 2018, 04:22:54 AM
It is a decent year. I also started Bitcoin 3rd quarter of 2017. I remember that price is only 8-9k USD meager wage now. I am blissful with it and getting involved here in bitcoin in the start to tough for but later I already adopt it.  Before 2017 was finish it truly benefits my financially need I buy the stuff I want to have it. I hope this year bitcoin give me added opportunity to achieve my goals and thoughts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:51:38 AM
it's very interesting to read people's stories! But the question can be asked and vice versa. How many suicides did bitcoin and crypto-currency account for?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
That is a good news to hear,and i believe your girlfriend should be running back to because of you stability in finance.Bitcoin investment need patient a longtime patient,then you get a huge profit beyond your imagination.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
I hope bitcoin will save me this year.
I don’t know what you have invested in bitcoins and how you’re dealing with that but one thing I can assure you about bitcoins, they never ignore the efforts that have been put correctly and concernedly. You have to work hard, give time to this investment, make better predictions according to the saturation and scenarios currency changing the prices and bitcoins will definitely help you.
Pages:
Jump to: