Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 11. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
You are just lucky man Grin Because you get your profit because of bubble around bitcoin. Few month ago many people make a lot of money because of 20K price.
Activity: 98
February 10, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
This is a very good news. You are a lucky dog.
I also bought bitcoin, which brought me 200 percent of the revenue, which I think is fantastic.
I can buy a new house for my parents, and I hope that in the days to come, bitcoin will continue to surprise me.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
February 10, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
I hope bitcoin will save me this year.
Activity: 84
February 09, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
Yes, I once was very profitable invested in bitcoin. And in general I do not regret, he slept my position in the financial plan
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
February 08, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
Ive got miserable last year when I found out that my girlfriend is bound to marry someone else. But I know that I will rise,  I just lost my job. Because me and my girlfriend have the same company. So im being unprofessional for that even my performance in my job is affected. So when I found out  about bitcoin I started to make myself busy.  Ive love to know more about bitcoin and I have now a girlfriend through the help of bitcoin we are now getting married on march 2018 and all of you are invited.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:41:09 AM
When something bad happens, good things can also come. And good for you cos you were able to get up the same year you were down. Bitcoin really gave a lot last year especially to those who hang on despite of the short dip. Hopefully it can happen again early this year.
Activity: 238
February 08, 2018, 05:36:18 AM
BTC helped me upgrade my life style. I made so much than i expected from btc since i have been here and trust me, i now live a much improved lifestyle. I can now pay all my bills and still have enough for savings and to invest in BTC. Btc is just wonderful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 05:32:15 AM
I am bitcoin changed lots in my life also i lost lots of my savings in commodity investment i was almost broke but april 2017 i started with Faucets eventually it got bigger . Past trading experience plus bitcointalk created some changes in my life.
Activity: 3
February 08, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
My brother, i am very happy for you, i have heard a lot concerning Bitcoin and do hope it will also better my lot
Activity: 112
February 08, 2018, 04:17:30 AM
I bought a new car  thanks to 3 ICO projects.

My congratulations!
Activity: 98
February 08, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
Yes it is possible to  happen because bitcoin is grow and successful that has a lot of people who are depend on it.The investor and the user will  have a better future because the impact of the bitcoin to their  lives that can saved their year.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Congratulations on your achievement. You passed all the obstacles you faced last year and now you are gaining already thanks to bitcoin. There is one thread that I read that a student committed suicide because of loss of crypto and that is the worst decision he/she ever made. This indeed is the start of your journey to your success with the help of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Just continue what you are doing right now and congrats again.
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 03:47:30 AM
Friend indeed you really rich and colorful, the currency can change a lot of people's life, before I was a poor college students, thanks to buy COINS and altcoin later, let me make a lot of money, life has become better.

Activity: 22
February 08, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
I'm wondering, with what amount of investment did you make a profit of 400%? If you had a small wage, then you probably invested in Bitcoin a small amount. Smiley
Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 03:04:47 AM
I've read a lot of interesting stories here. the only conclusion that can be made is that everything has its time. Bitcoin is a financial tool, it can help, it can also fail, it all depends on the person. if you manage your finances competently and analyze your activities everything will be fine.this is inevitable
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 02:56:56 AM
I'm sorry to hear you and your girlfriend got broke
but let's ready to new 2018, I hope it will not worse then 2017, especially the  end, quite a good rally))
so for many people bitcoin made the live better
so I hope it will continue to help
Activity: 27
February 08, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
I bought a new car  thanks to 3 ICO projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Same. I nearly went bankrupt on the last quarter of 2017 and with bitcoins, I started imvesting and then eventually, I had enough money to buy me my own gaming PC/Mining RC. It just goes to show how much bitcoins are to other people specaiily those and with currently a job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 09:18:53 AM
I just hoped that you sold it before these dips so we can truly say that bitcoin really saved you. Bitcoin can really change small lives so I wish that we will hear more stories like this instead money laundering and drug selling.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 09:00:59 AM
For me i don't see yet bitcoin save me but i'm wondering someday bitcoin will change my life too i started bitcoin last october 2017 as of now i don't have bitcoin. If i earn bitcoin it make my life easier.
Pages:
Jump to: