Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saving is not safe - page 2. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 11:11:04 PM
yes, you are right, the crypto world is often hacking, and not just bitcoin can be hacked, but also crypto market is easily hacked by hackers, as happened in japan, crypto exchanged coincheck 7.1 trillion in NEM . and this coincheck has the largest crypto trading volume reaching 32%. and as a result of this occure, the crypto value becomes a drops.
the conclusion, that we must know first about the world of crypto before plunging, yes, the profits are great, but the risk is much higher. look at! the largest crypto exchange is easy to hack, and what about our bitcoin wallet. very easy for hacker.so lets safe or wallet with privasi, or authy, and other way.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 11:05:06 PM
I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bitcoin saving is safe if you just protect it from others, yes there's a chance that you are being hacked by others but who are here letting it happened? If you trust bitcoin you can't say that bitcoin saving is not safe I think you are a negative thinker person because you always look on negative side.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 31, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
Technically safe if you're careful.   Investment wise, of course it's high risk because we don't even know if it's lifespan will be .5 or 100 years.   But that is the same for every human.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 10:50:51 PM
I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think newbies like you should make a thorough research first before putting your insights here in the forums, it only proves that you just want to rank up here and later on join signature campaign for profit purposes.
first of all personal wallet can't be hacked and 2nd is the prices of crypto will not always pump up and that is the part of the risk of this investment, just like any other investment it will always have a risk attached to it.

Different people on the "safety" is not the same definition, be sure to study it yourself, do not trust anyone. Bank savings and the risk of inflation depreciation, bitcoin although the risk is relatively large, but the returns are high.
Bitcoin saving are one of the best thing to do for that you may have some profit to earn for cause the chances of it are very good than you are able to save some in a real world of saving money in bitcoin tha price of it have the chance to go up.
Activity: 505
January 31, 2018, 10:48:02 PM
There are what we call cold wallets, where you could save or hold bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies offline, which means the chance of hackers hacking your accounts or wallet is very small. The real matter here is Holding bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies is very risky, I wouldnt say that it is safe, the term that I prefer to use is risky. But, although the risk of losing large profit or investment is always at the door, the chance of making it big is as big as well. meaning to say that, investing in cryptocurrencies has this risk, so anybody who wants to jump in the cryptoworld should be ready to tako on the risk.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
I also think Bitcoin savings is unsafe, because hackers can invade your wallet, and lost bitcoin you will not be able to get it back.

wallets is supposedly secured by you, it is duly your responsibility how you will secure it, this is also true to physical wallet for fiats, do you expect to go complacent while your wallet is exposed to public without being worried to get stolen.
 Cheesy
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
January 31, 2018, 10:44:27 PM
I also think Bitcoin savings is unsafe, because hackers can invade your wallet, and lost bitcoin you will not be able to get it back.
Activity: 199
January 31, 2018, 10:40:14 PM
I think newbies like you should make a thorough research first before putting your insights here in the forums, it only proves that you just want to rank up here and later on join signature campaign for profit purposes.
first of all personal wallet can't be hacked and 2nd is the prices of crypto will not always pump up and that is the part of the risk of this investment, just like any other investment it will always have a risk attached to it.

Different people on the "safety" is not the same definition, be sure to study it yourself, do not trust anyone. Bank savings and the risk of inflation depreciation, bitcoin although the risk is relatively large, but the returns are high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 09:45:04 PM
There really is risk in every investment like bitcoin. We can not blame you to worry about bitcoin's fluctuating price. Invest only the money that you can afford to lose. And always remember that the reward is far more higher than losses.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
Sorry to say that your statement is not right.Because people of all over the world are saving bitcoin and also investing in bitcoin.There is no way to cheat anyone through bitcoin because no one can control bitcoin even the inventor.That's why bitcoin is totally safe.
Then why would you put the topic title in that way? If you do believe then you should be saying that Bitcoin saving safe and not as stupid as you.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
January 31, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
January 31, 2018, 12:52:38 PM
Sorry to say that your statement is not right.Because people of all over the world are saving bitcoin and also investing in bitcoin.There is no way to cheat anyone through bitcoin because no one can control bitcoin even the inventor.That's why bitcoin is totally safe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 12:51:08 PM
If we are talking about saving funds, I can say that this is unsafe. This is not regulated in all countries at the legislative level, exchange rates are incomprehensible and the volatility of this market is very high. The possibility of hacking hackers is very high.
Activity: 182
January 31, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
I don't think you have proper knowledge of what u are stating here. Bitcoin is very safe and hacking and stealing your bitcoins is not possible until you don't protect your wallet with a password or you gave your private key or pin to a person who cannot be trusted otherwise there is no chance. And fluctuations in bitcoin or cryptocurrency normal as if the price would be stable then there is nothing left to invest as there would be no profit or loss. But , if the price is going up and down that there is a good chance that you would get good profit out of your investment.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
January 31, 2018, 12:40:30 PM
Oh really?? Are you sure bro??NO WAY!!Bitcoin cannot be hacked.You will have a online wallet where you can store your bitcoins.The wallet will be controlled by you.Only you can know the address.The security is so high too.It is almost impossible to hack your account.Again,if you feel some risk,though it is not,you can store your bitcoin in any offline wallet.It would be better for you. Then,there will be no chance of your bitcoins to be hacked.

But,you must realize that you much have the ability to take any risk if you want to get greater interest.

Thank you...
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
January 31, 2018, 12:35:13 PM
No it's not like that, opposite to it, Bitcoin saving makes your future bright.
Think those who save the bitcoin and now all are become Millionaire.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 31, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
The thing is not that BITCOIN is not safe its just a bit risk which every trade is actually.So i don't think there is something to think over like that.Just stay calm and be patient.

I won't accept your point.As compared to gold, diamond and even platinum, bitcoin is the best option.I think you don't know about the safe and security in bitcoin.Even you can use cold storage to safe  your bitcoin wallet.Even you can use of two factor authentication to safe your wallet.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
the economy of bitcoin is unsafe because of high risk for hacking
Activity: 221
January 31, 2018, 12:27:53 PM
To access bitcoin security, it depends how you save it. Use the many recommended wallets in this forum, one of which is the offline wallet. bitcoin protocol network is very powerful and I also have never heard of hacker attacks. Gold and dollar are more stable than cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin. but as one bitcoin user, I feel comfortable, and because of the price fluctuations, I can also quickly gain profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 31, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
Agreed bitcoin too risk to hold as saving but just about it price not because hacker etc. Due you can hold it in cold wallet which safe enough for you to hold it forever with risk in this way.
The risk in my opinion as you said just because it value easy to evaporate. So about this bitcoin is unsafe as long term investment for me.
BTW, I only invest in real estate as well Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: