Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saving is not safe - page 4. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
In my opinion, every investment is risky, but as a poor person, I take the risk to make money quickly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

lol, this is such a risky for those newbie like you, and dont know how bitcoin really works. "possibility being hacked is so high" stock exchange already hacked before while bitcoin is not, so how could you say that bitcoin could possibly get hack? bitcoin reached its price because of some bitcoin believers and not a negative minded like you. investing in bitcoin is very safe and reliable.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

For now saving on btc is a bit risky. Trade your money on btc is much better than saving on it. If you want a long term saving mutual fund is much better.
Trading  on btc for now it's okay because of the huge fluctuation of price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 10:02:20 AM
I agree that saving bitcoins is a bit risky because of the hackers nowadays. I am still looking for the best option to save my bitcoins
Activity: 46
January 22, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
hacking of bitcoin is very very difficult and price fluctuation is the another matte.r you can experience price fluctuation in mostly all types of investment for example you purchased gold and you don't know gold price will rise or fall so you have to take some risk to earn profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
bitcoin still considered an unsecured investment, one of the reason why our government reluctant to support cryptocurrencies. Even thou bitcoin itself is safe from hacker, we cant denied that possibility exist that one day bitcoin will be gone like bubble because it live in digital world and we dont have hard copy of our investment.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
Bitcoin investment is the same to invest to gold,dollar or stock. However, the crypto currency market is a new investment trend and of course if you catch it up then the opportunity to earn a lot of money. Of course, when the market go down, saturated as stock market, then there are huge risks. Everyone known that whatever the high profitable market included high risk.
 If you would like to invest in bitcoin, you must be consider and think of it carefully.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 22, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

There's really a risk, that is why you should first educate yourself first how to protect your bitcoin from being stolen, and about the price bitcoin never drop to 50% of its value whenever there's a crash the value  always regain and correct itself
Activity: 218
January 22, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
Of course, bitcoin savings will not be safe, bitcoin prices fluctuate daily by market, you save bitcoin if the price drops you will lose a lot of money from the price difference. I think you should save cash is safer, less risky. At present bitcoin prices are falling. Wish you have made the wise decision.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 22, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
Putting all your savings in Bitcoin is definitely super risky since its state is uncertain especially with the issues it is dealing with right now and the possibility of other coins catching up because of it.

Definitely because you are talking about putting ALL of your savings, it is indeed risky.  I have a quite good savings of bitcoin in my wallet.  And I feel that it is safe considering that it is connected in my phone so everytime I will login, it will alarmed my cellphone.  So it depends actually on safeness that you are talking about.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 22, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
Putting all your savings in Bitcoin is definitely super risky since its state is uncertain especially with the issues it is dealing with right now and the possibility of other coins catching up because of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
Maybe, I just experienced this through my bitcoin wallet - if bitcoin price will rises up my bitcoin value at my wallet will also increase too but it bitcoin will decrease its value my bitcoin will decrease too. If bitcoins goes to zero, I don't think so if my bitcoin wallet will become zero too. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 22, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
Possible, but we all know that if we engage in this kind of investment is a risk. Every movement of cryptos in the market is not stable, that is why people is having the feeling of excitement in each trade. We never know if your cryptos will go pump or drop its value. Its just the same to gold and dollars, not stable but yes, its really have value that we can keep (tangible). As to bitcoin and other cryptos, its online transaction that the possibility of account hacking (like what happen to my MEW)
Activity: 73
January 22, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
The only thing that will make bitcoin saving not safe is when you don't know how to manage your account or bitcoin wallet. Saving bitcoin maybe just easy as what you think but the management of your account needs a lot of attention because that will serve as your foundation in having some comfort that your bitcoin are well placed and secured.

I agree with you, the thing that can get people out of their jobs because of a mistake in maintenance and maintenance management, either because they do not know, or neglect. every wallet needs a good and high management. as expensive as the price of an item if not good at managing it, it will quickly be damaged and extinct. but although cheap but good management it will look special.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 22, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
I will say, bitcoin investing is very high risks, so since the day we accept to use cryptocurrency investment we have to accept that, Secondly, bitcoin can not be hacked because the system of blockchain is extremely high security so there are no hack about bitcoin recently, but hackers can hack the exchanges where we transfer to, because the exchanges don't use the security methods like bitcoin.
Activity: 87
January 22, 2018, 09:08:46 AM
Yes, like some other people wrote, the risk of being hacked is not very high if you keep your bitcoins safe. If you keep them in cold-storage, I would be willing to say that it is almost safer than keeping USD in a bank. Or if you keep it a place like Coinbase who is insuring your funds. They keep less than 2% of customers funds online.
In regards to fluctuations, yes you are right. Bitcoin is more volatile that usd or event stocks. But I would still keep some percentage of my money in BTC at all times. This can also be seen as a hedge agains the inflation in dollars.
Activity: 73
January 22, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
sorry, it seems your statement is very far from reality in bitcoin track record for 9 years, precisely what you are worried about it very rarely, except with carelessness. if it's about fluctuations in bitcoin I think it's normal. for security I think assured.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 22, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
The only thing that will make bitcoin saving not safe is when you don't know how to manage your account or bitcoin wallet. Saving bitcoin maybe just easy as what you think but the management of your account needs a lot of attention because that will serve as your foundation in having some comfort that your bitcoin are well placed and secured.
Activity: 364
January 22, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
Why it is so risky. Every wallet has instructions on activate steps required to keep your wallets secured. Ignoring and lack of knowledge on this would surely lead to hacking. Its the indivitual responsibility to look after your wallet saftely handled. At times the URL of the wallet you enter in address bar does matter. Double check the URL you enter. The respective URL should begin with https//.

Make sure you be proactive to set and check all these security steps to avoid what so ever. Never complaint or promote negative vibration on holding back bitcoin or any other altcoins in wallets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 22, 2018, 08:54:34 AM
I think it is saving bitcoin very risky because the nature of her has always turned and money digital vulnerable by the hackers, then the security if saving in bitcoin can not in guarantee very safe, my advice as her don’t saving all the money in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: