Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saving is not safe - page 6. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
January 22, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
Yes it is very risky! I agree!
But what's the difference with credit cards and other bank accounts? they can also be hacked and compromised.
What I'm saying here is, the risks are pretty much similar. But here, you can manage your bitcoin yourself and there a number of options to secure it.

So the answer to risks is secure your account, take precautionary measure to safeguard your bitcoin. Store your bitcoin somewhere safe and evade online attacks. Bitcoin is one of the few best events that happened.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 07:05:51 AM
Yes, it is really risky saving your bitcoins. But for me, risks will always be a part in an investment. Even though bitcoin has risks such as hackers, prices, etc. You can avoid these risks with proper knowledge about Bitcoin. Even though it has risks, the rewards are truly worthy.
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 22, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
Ups and down, regular fluctuation it's normal in any share market, I agreed with you. But I think it's more than being hacked. You can use better and secured system and method.I think if your liquid money don't chocolate l circulate ,it's a loss too. But circulating money assembles with risk also. So for long term you can consider to save Bitcoin ,if you take that risk with better security management. And hope for the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
January 22, 2018, 06:59:53 AM
I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In fact, securing crypto and fiat are the same. There are scammers and hacks in the cyber world. In real life, there are robbery, thief and hacks into banking system. You will need to secure the platforms or equipment you are using, be it for fiat or crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
January 22, 2018, 06:35:37 AM
I think otherwise from what you said. Holding BTC is safe if you secure your wallet, you can do so by using hardware wallets which you can get at less than $100.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
I can't say it's safe or not. Since we all know that there is no such thing as 100% sure in keeping our investment secure but the safety and security of our wallet is within our hands. We just need to be careful at all times. Never trust anyone but yourself alone. Never trust your password to anyone who you think you can be trusted. All things are not safe unless you are careful enough with your property. So just do your part, keep safe and never trust anyone but yourself, that's the best thing to do in earning money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
No, I don't think bitcoin can be easily hacked if you take the correct measures. The only thing that can make it risky is that it might crash. But even if it crashed it would regain its value in some given time, and then it might go even higher than that. I don't think there should be any other safety problems. But yeah, the risk in investing in cryptocurrencies might be more than investing in gold, etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
Accurately, saving unsafe bitcoin. Because the bitcoin price is not stable, if you save bitcoin a certain day you will lose bitcoin price. I think you should change the cash to save would be better. As you have seen recently China and Korea are planning to close the bitcoin trading floor in the country. bitcoin prices have dropped. Wish you make a wise decision.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
I agree with your statements that the risk of the crypto world is greater, but it depends on how you secure and keep the bitcoin wallet. for me saving and storing bitcoin in purse until bitcoin price goes up and until i get more advantage i like. and I keep some bitcoins in my wallet online and offline. you better use a double key so as not to be hacked
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:16:18 PM
Safeness of bitcoin will depends on your hand. It depends on how you will secure your bitcoin wallet. Have a strong security key. Never trust anyone with your password. It is your investment, so never risk it to anyone.

That's right, make a wallet in what is really believable, Blockchain for example. So basically Keep your wallet password, then your business is safe.
Activity: 39
January 21, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
Safeness of bitcoin will depends on your hand. It depends on how you will secure your bitcoin wallet. Have a strong security key. Never trust anyone with your password. It is your investment, so never risk it to anyone.
January 21, 2018, 08:13:35 PM
I think Bitcoins saving is quite risky, because compared to other forms of investment such as gold or dollars, cryptocurrency is more risky because the possibility being hacked is so high, we could be stolen bitcoin or the ability the network system attacked, you lost all bitcoin in the second. In addition,fluctuations in bitcoin price are highly impacted by the market so investment in bitcoin is unsafe solution. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What do you say Huh You do not seem to know about bitcoin investing, I suggest you read about bitcoin and about bitcoin security. Indeed everything must have a risk, but if you talk investing in bitcoin not a solution is wrong. Because it is safe or not depends on the owner can or does not keep his own wallet.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
Bitcoin could never be hacked unless you reveal your private key publicly. Just like other investments,bitcoin investment is also risky. Higher the risk, higher the profits.Bitcoin has been in the market for past eight years successfully. It has made more people rich. If you still feel that Bitcoin is insecure, better you could stay away from bitcoin investment.
January 21, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
I think it's impossible, it looks like you have not understood. precisely by investing in our bitcoin dipermudah, just need to buy and keep the bitcoin wallet and sell time market prices go up, I think fluktuatif his masar even will make us get a very big profit. just keep it until the market price goes up. so your opinion does not make sense to me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
January 21, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

I thinks all things is risky even your money in the bank that you put can turn into nothing,if the bank is filling a bankruptcy,so for me i still believe that my bitcoin is still safe in my wallet or in trading site because so much protected and  its has a shield against hacking system and have P2P password before you can access your wallet.that my reason why should i still believe that my bitcoin is still in a safe place and the same time i earned.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

to hacked bitcoin is impossible if it has been hacked then the possible problem would be the user/holder himself/herself giving his/her bitcoin info and personal info. if you know how to be careful then it wont be hacked. yes cryptocurrency is high risk so invest what you can afford to loss and be mentally prepaid cause bitcoin is for determined people. if you fell it unsafe, too risky, afraid of the fluctuations then bitcoin is not for you.
Activity: 350
January 21, 2018, 06:44:33 PM
Hacking and stolen Bitcoins are mostly due some level of carelessness with respect to one's wallet information. The best way to avoid such risk is to safeguard your  hardware wallet by writing passwords and private keys down( thus keeping it offline)
Activity: 218
January 21, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
Risk is every where specially in the successful life, If you wont take risk, you wont become successful. Bitcoin is full of risk I agree but its worth taking risk. Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 21, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

Then piss off. None wants a 4 activity noob around. You don't even understand the basics, you talking about the actual network being attacked that means you don't understand Bitcoin. If Yu don't understand Bitcoin nor think it's good to invest in it then why are you here exactly? What's the point of your post?

Please enlighten us all and tell us what a good investment looks like. Since you clearly an expert.

Lol. Clearly, you do not know sht about what you are talkiing about. Study about the crypto currencies you like and how they work. This is the most important thing for beginners like you so you would be able to spend lots of  time in learning?. Now., If you had only done even a bit research you would have realized that bitcoin is just too damn secure compared to others.  And you will understand.

Agreed!!
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
January 21, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

Lol. Clearly, you do not know sht about what you are talkiing about. Study about the crypto currencies you like and how they work. This is the most important thing for beginners like you so you would be able to spend lots of  time in learning?. Now., If you had only done even a bit research you would have realized that bitcoin is just too damn secure compared to others.  And you will understand.
Pages:
Jump to: