Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 12. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
July 18, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
Unfortunately many scammers create Bitcoin investment Ponzi schemes and they sell it as Bitcoin. These schemes offer daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin come with no guarantees of specific interest and referral bonuses, because you trade in a currency/commodity.

Stay away from these investment sites, where you in Bitcoin, but you never own these bitcoins. ^grrrrrr^

Poor bitcoin, Many evil people use it for fooling people, And some other that don't know bitcoin says" bitcoin is a scam" This always happens here in my country. Some people have been captured by the police, FBI because of collecting millions from people and saying it will become X20! but after 1 month your investment is gone forever. And sadly bitcoin gets the blame.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
July 18, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
learning for us all and it's very useful story from you especially for me, and we all know especially bitcoin users who jumped directly into the world of crypto that bitcoin is real it has been proven some people produce what they want the result of hard work of bitcoin results and I already feel it myself
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
Your story is very sad! But all that is not done is done for the better.
Having received such experience, next time you will know how to act and advise it to your friend.
We have to fight with the scum!
Activity: 114
July 18, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
bitcoin is not a scam, many use bitcoin for their best earnings. Clearly bitcoin has a good reputation .
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 04:30:52 AM
Thank your stars that you are not greedy because it is greedy folks that fall for such scams and this could be detrimental for them. Bitcoin is not a scan and would never be a scam. Its a genuine digital currency and the father of all Cryptos. What you need to do is to buy bitcoin and store it in a safe place and watch the value go up significantly over the long term.
Activity: 88
July 18, 2018, 04:28:46 AM
Most criminals now take advantage of this decentralized state of bitcoin to use it as a medium of perpetrating crimes
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
Bitcoin now a day is getting popular in website social media if you start to learn bitcoin think about it you will see a lot of a good proposal like your money will double, triple, etc. depends of the currency if decrease or increase.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
July 18, 2018, 04:06:25 AM
Bitcoin is not SCAM.
Scammers often tell others their scam is 'not a scam'.  Usually it is a very strong signal when a scammer starts saying such bullshit.

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
July 18, 2018, 03:47:21 AM
for some people do think bitcoin is a scam, because they do not know the actual bitcoin because only hearing negative news only, but actually bitcoin very profitable and obviously not a fraud, if there is a fraud about bitcoin it is the act of some people who fraud using the name of bitcoin.
Activity: 33
July 18, 2018, 03:37:25 AM
Bitcoin is not SCAM. I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly. People use bitcoin to scam other people. Scammers are everywhere and you should be wary of them everytime.
Activity: 22
July 18, 2018, 12:07:13 AM
Always. There will always be fraudsters that we must always be wary of. You should know the measures to prevent that
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
not a bitcoin a scam, but his bounty project is a scam, it's been a few months bounty his scam sales project, if anyone follow a bounty campaign is sure to lose a lot
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 17, 2018, 11:51:18 PM
 :(sad but its true there are many scam activities, site and scammer now a days anf if you're not really careful you might be victimized with all your money...the good thing is if there are fake stuff like these there are also legit and true and this is the bitcoin that were are gaving so far... and so you can invest wiht the amount you can only afford to lose. and see in the end how it profit you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
July 17, 2018, 11:18:10 PM
You cannot just believe other people in investing in cryptocurrency. Many jerkers are using bitcoin and cryptocurrency to deceive others. You can make your own investments by creating your wallet account and trading in the famous exchange like binance, kucoin, hitbtc, etc.
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
You're right, Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Many people rely on the huge profits that Bitcoin brings to entice, deceiving others who are ignorant. Before investing in Bitcoin, let's look into it. And own the investment
Activity: 135
July 17, 2018, 11:05:40 PM
Some advice to the investor :
- You must know in depth the investment that you will follow.
- Do not be tempted by profits that are too big with a fast period of time, the promise is too good to be true, it could be just tricks and illusions.
- You can check your investment company at https://badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/, if there is a bad possibility it is a scam.

Bitcoin is not a SCAM, we still have to be careful because many people out there use bitcoin as a criminal means.
Activity: 56
July 17, 2018, 10:53:27 PM
Bitcoin not SCAM! it is a kind of money. It is used by many as a fraudulent tool. In addition, the bizarre "Bitcoin scam”  stories attracted the attention of many people, including those who only read titles without reading the content, which made people misread about bitcoins. So many people think bad about Bitcoin, for that Bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:51:54 PM
I've known Bitcoin long time a go when I was curious about deepweb and I saw some website had a purchase with Bitcoin, in that time, Bitcoin had the price above $500. I thought It was expensive and I didn't what was it. Then, the early 2017, some people in my facebook showed their asset with BTC, I didn't care. Until 8-2017, I was attracted to Bitcoin and figured it out. I saw how potential It was, I seriously took a lot of time to research and learnt more about it. Now I assure Bitcoin is the future, maybe not bitcoin, improved-coin can be honor of Bitcoin to improve the world with blockchain
Activity: 51
July 17, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
Find out thoroughly before investing in Bitcoin (or other things). You need to make sure that you really understand it and the investor. Do not invest when you do not know anything. Use your knowledge to invest and manage your own Bitcoin and profit. Sometimes the lack of knowledge causes you to become a victim of fraud.
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 02:41:35 PM
Hi, related to this. I've been reading a thread on bounty scam. A translator applied for a bounty campaign. The campaign manager did offer to pay in BTC; 50% in advance and the balance upon completion of the project in lieu of the Bounty Token.When they introduced it to me, they are like networkers. I don't believe them. They didn't knew that I'm in to cryptocurrency and I know how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: