Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 7. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:38:00 PM
yes, if you invited by many people that said will double your money or your bitcoin in a fast way that is a scam and you will get big losses because of this, so if you invited to invest in any platform that will doubled your money, its not safe at all
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Help the victim scammed by ColdKey
July 30, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
This could be a lesson for everyone but you could find a lot of answers and people from all over the world
 I suggest you to read this forums and avoid such local sites In future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
Bitcoin is not a SCAM ! but scammers can use bitcoin for their bad work so easily compared to other currencies in the world right now.  Lips sealed
Activity: 42
July 30, 2018, 11:28:46 PM
I think many peoples using Btc popularity to scam others people. Indeed we should always searching before we interesting on any investment but Btc is good investment if we know about cryptocurrency and the future
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
That is a good story, Nowadays many company use bitcoin to make a scam thing, also they use bitcoin because we cannot track the transaction and the wallet address to find them. So, when we got scam, then we lose our Money. We should becareful when someone invite us to join in a kind of investment, and do some research before we investing to that thing. Becarefull guyss...
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Bitcoin is not a SCAM! I knew bitcoin for a long period of time until now and all I can say is it is a legit currency here in economy . It is also a helping hand in order for as to earn .
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:30:02 PM
You're one of those people that really don't understand the essence of bitcoin. It somehow is natural to beginners because you've just got invited over by somebody. But that doesn't mean that you'll not do your job reaearching. That is so big. 5k could mean everything.

Indeed. In start people always behave like this. Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
July 27, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
You're one of those people that really don't understand the essence of bitcoin. It somehow is natural to beginners because you've just got invited over by somebody. But that doesn't mean that you'll not do your job reaearching. That is so big. 5k could mean everything.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
July 27, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
Some people who do not understand bitcoin ecosystems try to influence others by spreading the negative news. If bitcoin is a scam, is it possible that the price can be this fantastic, right? So we have to think more logically.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
Thank you from your information, I think bitcoin is not scam and Bitcoin is currently the most widely used currency in the world and recognized,
Thanks
It is not scam it was proven by many that bitcoin are very useful for all users. If you dont know about this crypto you will treated it as scam. We have to search, learn first this platform before claims of scam.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
Thank you from your information, I think bitcoin is not scam and Bitcoin is currently the most widely used currency in the world and recognized,
Thanks
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Yes friend you are correct,  bitcoin is not a scammed. Its the people behined who use the name of bitcoin to  bait people so that they fraud their victims. I suggest to those people who wants to invest their money in bitcoin to do it by your self. Do not need a middle man because it can creat trouble to your investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:46:06 PM
If you want to do something you have no idea about  it is best you consult someone you trust very well and have confidence in. Because it only that person that would guide you through the process to know how it works. You going to do it yourself might result to you falling in the wrong direction and maybe scammed by fraudsters.
Activity: 62
July 27, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

this investment scheme alluded to in the beginning of your post doesn't sound like bitcoin itself, rather a ponzi/scheme that is merely using the name of bitcoin to lure people in.

I greatly recommend you search andreas antonopoulos on youtube and learn about it via his talks, he is excellent at explaining exactly what bitcoin is.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam , but bad people take advantage of those newbies and scam them. Well that will make you realize that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin. That will teach as a lesson lets turn our mistakes into learnings.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 27, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
According to me it's not true. Bitcoin is real & I am earning bitcoin also everyone earning bitcoin who actually connected with bitcoin. It's give us many opportunity to make profitable.
Activity: 27
July 27, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
there are many scammers in the community of bitcoin. they create many investments scheme like ponzi scheme and they sell bitcoin as a scheme. they offer daily and monthly payout ,interest and refferal income to their investor. but maximum of these creator are scammers. stay away from these schemes and sites to avoide of bitcoin scammers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
July 27, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
Are you kidding me?

Do you really guys discussing, bitcoin is scam or not in 2018?
Activity: 17
July 27, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
It's a story that helps us learn lessons and experiences. Bitcoin is not really a scam, but there are some people using Bitcoin to scam others
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 27, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

NO bitcoin is not a scam it depends to people not to bitcoin. Actually bitcoin can help you to be successful and rich. People only make bitcoin scam I can give you an advice that first make a research before you join here so that you can't be scam by someone.

Yes, it's sad to hear such stories, how bad people using something great as bitcoin for their own purpose, to cheat people and steal their money.
Unfortunately, many young and inexperienced or desperate people are often cheated in such SCAMS and losing their life savings, pride and hopes.
I'm happy that you didn't join this CAM and that you find eventually all good points about bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: