Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 10. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
July 25, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
The introduction of your friend about bitcoin is wrong. Since you do not need a refferal to earn here you just have to invest and wait for the price to rise. Maybe your friend say you are a pyramiding scheme and that's a real scam because there are many here now. So you did it right to research in your own way so you know it and you decide on yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
bitcoin is not a scam and it will not be a scam, it is just a non-basic statement of bitcoin issues. we can be sure if bitcoin will continue to run and give a good price, so this will not be a scam
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
July 25, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
Yes bitcon is a bubble and big scam for people that don't study it and try to understand.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
Yes, bitcoin is not a scam but scams are inside the market of bitcoin and cryptocurrency which are done by people who aggressively wants money like an instant and doesn't care who they're going to scam and the consequences they may take if they are proven that they scammed people so lets just tradd safely and do not interact to people who doesn't know yet.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
July 25, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
Your story was very nice,its a learning story. Its perfect for newbie. But bitcoin is not scam. Bitcoin is the world best crypto currency. Its a more profitable coin in the world. But many scammer are running around us. We must stay away from them. Always be careful about buy or sell bitcoin.

Every one of us studies only if it's own mistakes. So I agree with you that it is nice learning story for everyone who is using bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin is not a scam, its just that many people dont care if they scam others, because they only care for their own. We know that there are evil, so or us to not be scammed, i suggest that dont get easily deceived by what they said and what you see on social media, search for reliable source. So be careful on who you trust on this community.
Activity: 74
July 25, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam and i just wish people would have the time to really understand how to trade and invest with bitcoins. Bitcoin investment has made numerous people gain huge profits than any bank investment you can think about.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
BTCs are never fraudulent, they are extremely good for investors, many people have become rich with it, so do not worry too much about this coin, while many are hammering and invest in them
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
July 25, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
When Bitcoin first appeared, one of its strengths was the use of blockchain to protect the encoded coin safely in the digital world. However, blockchain security, the digital wallet is easily exploited by hackers, and eventually, users still face fraud, a lot of fraud.
Top 5 worst Bitcoin scams in the history:
1. Catastrophic collapse of Mt. Gox
2. Phantom Optioment
3. Silk Road Email Trap
4. Canadian Bitcoins and Simplest scams
5. Bitcoin Gold scam
blockchain I think it's the safest technology from hackers, why you say it is easily detected hackers, all hackers just creates a lot of traps on bitcoin users through viruses or fake web so many who become victims because of carelessness
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
Your story was very nice,its a learning story. Its perfect for newbie. But bitcoin is not scam. Bitcoin is the world best crypto currency. Its a more profitable coin in the world. But many scammer are running around us. We must stay away from them. Always be careful about buy or sell bitcoin.

Every one of us studies only if it's own mistakes. So I agree with you that it is nice learning story for everyone who is using bitcoin right now.
Activity: 45
July 24, 2018, 03:34:53 AM
When Bitcoin first appeared, one of its strengths was the use of blockchain to protect the encoded coin safely in the digital world. However, blockchain security, the digital wallet is easily exploited by hackers, and eventually, users still face fraud, a lot of fraud.
Top 5 worst Bitcoin scams in the history:
1. Catastrophic collapse of Mt. Gox
2. Phantom Optioment
3. Silk Road Email Trap
4. Canadian Bitcoins and Simplest scams
5. Bitcoin Gold scam
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
July 24, 2018, 03:33:15 AM
Oh, what a ridicolous thread Cheesy The person in the first post invested in a classic ponzi and lost his money as expected. He never invested in bitcoin, cause he does not even know what it is.
So he lost money, and he said " bitcoin is scam" without sense Cheesy
Activity: 40
July 24, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
One of the most common forms of bitcoin scam is the creation of fake Bitcoins. To store, pay and convert Bitcoin to other currencies, the user needs to create a Bitcoin wallet. Taking advantage of the huge demand of users who prefer to create their Bitcoin wallet on their mobile device, the scammers have created counterfeit Bitcoins. These are wallets with the same name as the prestigious Bitcoin wallet, sometimes their logo is the same as the real wallet.
Activity: 39
July 24, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
You should not invest in Bitcoin if you do not really understand it. The most common scam tactics people need to know to avoid falling into the trappings of the bad guys:
1. Create counterfeit Bitcoin wallet
2. Provision of Bitcoin mining service
3. Bitcoin Investment Programs
4. Bitcoin Multi-level Marketing
5. Counterfeit electronic money
6. Phishing scams
7. Bitcoin donation scams
Activity: 49
July 24, 2018, 03:24:49 AM
Many people come to Bitcoin for the sole purpose of getting rich quick ... However, success is less, more confusion and so will make wrong decisions. From the wrong decisions, which led to great failures in investment, and many people perceive bitcoin as phishing. Moreover, the lack of knowledge about bitcoin is a tool for fraudsters to carry out their intentions.
Activity: 51
July 24, 2018, 03:22:22 AM
With Bitcoin booming, millions of people around the world are flocking to the potential virtual currency market. Many experts and investment banks warn that bitcoin is just a scam. But, in my opinion, investing in bitcoins is a legitimate, safe and profitable investment if you know bitcoin.
Activity: 476
July 22, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
we do not know for sure what it is called the bitcoin scam how to know it never know from the beginning and sometimes just see from the final result aja.
Activity: 9
July 22, 2018, 05:36:59 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, but a lot of people use Bitcoin to scam off other people's money. Be careful
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
It's not the first story I've heard before, coming on bitcoin guys is not a scam but people make their profit with scamming ther people with its bitcoin profits for the scammer.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
You have to know where you save bitcoin to invest and where is the safest place for you to invest. Every investment has a negative side, but one has to invest better to investigate and find real investments that exist and never listen to the quick, careful and positive promise that he Got to understand how things work, this is simple advice.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
July 22, 2018, 12:39:50 AM
They are just disappointed with the Bitcoin price that goes down for now and so they will mention Bitcoin scam but different if Bitcoin comes back for a good price.

Price fluctuation is a part of the game. If you don't want to invest in an asset which can go down, then you should go for some asset such as the treasury bonds or bank fixed deposits.
Pages:
Jump to: