Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 9. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam neither is it a ponzi. If you want to invest you need to know what you want to invest into. You should learn to get confidence and trust yourself enough to trust people who Have being there to guide you through the process so as not to be a victim of any unforseen circumstances. Wisdom is profitable to direct. 
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:52:01 AM
Use your brain guys. Bitcoin can be a wonderful investment, can be a destructive one. regardless, why do you think you need a company to manage your returns?
Lol, in this world, everything could be exist man, even it's impossible , we actually got a " Impossible mission" serial films.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
There was a time that every coin and coin that lunched on exchange went up by min 500%. Therfore people was done doing analyze which is good token or coin which one has no foundation and is doomed to crash. When BTC fell to 6k also all others went down but those SCAM will never rise again but others who has good foundation and good idea are there to follow BTC next rise and good returns.

So do your research before investing.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:22:59 AM
Yes, in fact, many pyramids in which I even happened to participate in all this do not make money and do not get rich. Invest in bitcoin yourself and be lucky on your side!
Activity: 4
July 27, 2018, 05:54:32 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, only those who use it for the purpose of taking advantage or deceiving someone else's property  Undecided
Activity: 31
July 27, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
A very good and realistic story but many people still do not understand Blockchain. When it comes to Blockchain they often think of bitcoin, this lack of understanding increases the risk of fraud. Again thank you very much for this article.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
It is not the Bitcoin that is a scam but it is the people that makes this crypto currency a scam, spreading different bad and negative feedback regarding Bitcoin. That is why some people still don't know what to believe in Bitcoin. But for me, I am proud to say that Bitcoin is not a scam but people are the one the use it in bad ways to scam other people.
Activity: 54
July 27, 2018, 05:03:26 AM
Don't invest anything if you don't have the knowledge, there is a bunch of people just wanna earn money from multi-level marketing without trying to understand anything.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
That's what media are showing to people. Bitcoin is a scam because of that ponzi schemes where people get easily attracted to because of the the profit that they will get if they put some money on it.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 04:51:17 AM
your friends who invite you are the type of people who easily seduced and easily inedible talk of people who promise rewards or bonuses are bigger, natural it's humane because in essence man is greedy and pingin achieve something big with instant way, so whoever wants rich or beyond anything he has now still there must be a process towards it. do not be easily seduced by the vicious promises that seduce you all
Activity: 7
July 26, 2018, 10:55:18 PM
With the inevitable rise of bitcoin in current and coming years, it is becoming increasingly important to understand and be on the lookout for bitcoin scams that could cost you thousands. There is no one formula to avoiding being scammed, but reading up on the latest bitcoin red flags, keeping information private, and double checking sources before investing in anything are good standard procedures that may help save you from being duped. After all, knowledge is power.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 10:16:17 PM
Rightly said bitcoin itself is not a scam but people use bitcoin schemes to scam people. Many scams have been unearthed since last 1 year.
Activity: 406
July 25, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
Bitcoin itself is not a fraud or Ponzi scheme, but you can easily get caught up in scams or questionable projects. Therefore, never rush to invest your money thoughtlessly, always carefully study the information about the project where you plan to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
July 25, 2018, 05:29:46 PM
Therefore, before investing, I have long and carefully studied all the information about bitcoin, about the market and prefer to invest only in bitcoin, it is 85 percent of my wallet.
That was my first impression with bitcoin but I already prove to myself that it is not so I don't need to prove to anybody they just need to explore it by themselves since they will just believe if they will know the truth by themselves, bitcoin was not scam, people are just using the name of bitcoin for them to scam people which is very popular nowadays.
Activity: 434
July 25, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
Therefore, before investing, I have long and carefully studied all the information about bitcoin, about the market and prefer to invest only in bitcoin, it is 85 percent of my wallet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
"To regulate" the creation and use of crypto currency, from my point of view, is about the same as organizing control over "civilized" production and consumption of drugs.
Activity: 23
July 25, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
When Bitcoin first appeared, one of its strengths was the use of blockchain to protect the encoded coin safely in the digital world. However, blockchain security, the digital wallet is easily exploited by hackers, and eventually, users still face fraud, a lot of fraud.
Top 5 worst Bitcoin scams in the history:
1. Catastrophic collapse of Mt. Gox
2. Phantom Optioment
3. Silk Road Email Trap
4. Canadian Bitcoins and Simplest scams
5. Bitcoin Gold scam
blockchain I think it's the safest technology from hackers, why you say it is easily detected hackers, all hackers just creates a lot of traps on bitcoin users through viruses or fake web so many who become victims because of carelessness
There are no indestructible things, but you can strongly reduce or hinder it. It's the same with BTC and all technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
My friend told me about bitcoin and he said to me that bitcoin is extra income im a student who study hard for my future . I told to my girlfriend what is bitcoin and she said that is scam she said that was impossible to earn money by posting. I ask my friend to discusse bitcoin to my girlfriend and she understand more learning about bitcoin . She approved me to join bitcoin . Therefore bitcoin is not a scam bitcoin is extra income to you to how your mind  more practising about learning about bitcoin .

For me not really, bitcoin is not just getting an extra money, infact it is not always earning money. Once you started invest your money in bitcoin there is a possibility for you to lose your money,  do not expect that you will always earning money from bitcoin especially when it price will be lowest than the time you invested.
Activity: 80
July 25, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
There is a lot of bitcoin scam they offer you a high value of money to take the task and their business and then after that they make a message that there's  an error on their system thats why they cannot give you the exchange
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

It is shows only that Bitcoin is true because if it is not, for sure scammer won't use bitcoin as a tools to scam others. Therefore, Bitcoin can be

use for legal and illegal purposes, can be use by good bad people.
Pages:
Jump to: