Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 13. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
Whoever is holding on is by all accounts dumb, he waits and gets lost in the waltz and gets nothing in the other. It is becoming provocative and the false news is abundant and there is no hope
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 02:13:25 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Thank you for sharing your story. Your life story has given us a lesson.
seeing such an event I think we should know more about Bitcoin and invest in cryptocurancy, so we can avoid fraud. if you want to invest, you have to trust people who have succeeded in bitcoin and cryptocurancy. Bitcoin is real, not fraud.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam.It is a fulfill currency like digital currency but it has more advantages than digital curency.You have to invest in bitcoin and increasing in bitcoin rate will increase your profit but investment involves many scams.So be aware of ponzy schemes created by scammers like cloud mining etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Bitcoin definitely isn't a scam. It is being manipulated like everything these days. Banks are being manipulated, gold is manipulated. Bitcoin has its advantages and for all of them, I see the bright future for it and for everyone who invested in it. Especially at earlier stages as me, 5 years ago....I don't regret anything. That money I wouldn't earn and save in my whole life.
It's true that BTC is uncomfortable because it can not be regulated. This is giving many uncomfortable. Time will tell if it will ever be accepted.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 01:35:01 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Scam - initially founded project, or scheme that would be created on purpose to decieve people and eventually steal their money and close. I am pursuaded, that bitcoin is nothing like that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 17, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Bitcoin definitely isn't a scam. It is being manipulated like everything these days. Banks are being manipulated, gold is manipulated. Bitcoin has its advantages and for all of them, I see the bright future for it and for everyone who invested in it. Especially at earlier stages as me, 5 years ago....I don't regret anything. That money I wouldn't earn and save in my whole life.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam it os an investment. Maybe biycoin is just a tool to gain a huge amount of profit and it is also used on scamming in short bitscoin depending on how people use it on their own understanding but it's not. is a scam. Maybe we should be more strategic about how to make money with bitcoin to avoid ourselves as victims of scammers.

Bitcoin in real time it's where a perspective to invest in it. You can buy bitcoin now for a really good price and wait when the price will grows up to earn in the future. You must be patient to Bitcoin.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
July 17, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

Bitcoin is not Scam for as long as you manage your own investment and do not let anyone to manage it. It could be a scam if someone managed your money and if generates income the person who managed might be tempted not to give the income earned by your investment and that is the time Scam occured.
Activity: 167
July 17, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
Why invest through other people if you can invest on your own. That's why people get scammed because they invest in their so called friends or other people. It's much better to do it on your own. That's the lesson by not knowing whats the basic and not being knowledgeable in bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 17, 2018, 01:17:30 AM
Bitcoin is not and will never be a scam. People that think otherwise are 3 type of people:
A) Dont have any.
B) Dont understand it
C) Butthurt that they didn't buy for cheap.
Activity: 186
July 17, 2018, 01:11:43 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

When I first learned to bitcoin my friend first told me that I had my private key to keep my bitcoin account out because many people scum said he did not even give my private key to anyone in my family so I do not have anything to lie about in the end there are no hackers if there is no negligent. And want to let everyone not scum the bitcoin is indeed the bitcoin is true then when I'm cash out and when I'm upright when I'm home bitcoin bitcoin is real not scum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
we can say it is like a knife which have been created to be used for cutting bread but people use it to kill people. So the thing with btc is same it has so different usage areas but people use it to scam others and thus btc is labeled as scam by scammed.

So far it depends to our understanding about bitcoin because actually you are right btc use by scammers to scam people. Originally bitcoin is legit but the years past by it was use to scammed people.
it all depends on how to use it if we use for the bad then the result is detrimental to others (scammed) but if used for good such as helping the poor then Bitcoin not deserve to be called a scam because so far we have earned some money for our economic needs in Bitcoin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 12:41:15 AM
The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. This is sad but everyone should be careful. Never use people's advice to invest , always do your deep and solid research.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
July 16, 2018, 11:04:46 PM
we can say it is like a knife which have been created to be used for cutting bread but people use it to kill people. So the thing with btc is same it has so different usage areas but people use it to scam others and thus btc is labeled as scam by scammed.

So far it depends to our understanding about bitcoin because actually you are right btc use by scammers to scam people. Originally bitcoin is legit but the years past by it was use to scammed people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

Yes. I am totally agree with your statement. Bitcoin is not scam, the people who uses it is the one who will put bitcoin into risk. Because of their eager to earn money they are ready to scam other people. Sometimes I did not trust anyone who would convince me to invest in a project rather decline it. Its not bad when sometimes to say No especially if you not really wanted to do it also.
Activity: 36
July 16, 2018, 10:41:43 PM
Because Bitcoin is not bad. It's all about how we use it. Many people use Bitcoin and make it a tool for them to use
Activity: 82
July 16, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
I use Bitcoin and know companies that offer out of it. The legitimate benefits are also probably what make it susceptible to scams and dishonest trade and that’s the lack of regulation involved. It’s hard to have your cake and want to eat it to, the government can’t break some of the algorithms built into the block chains of crypto currencies, so we need the private sector like Virgin to step up to the plate. But keep in mind bad people are going to do bad things with cash out of an ATM just like they can with Bitcoin. It’s more complex than that so you can’t generalize too much.
Activity: 30
July 16, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam,you just need to learn it so you can earn effectively. You yourself decide what you do and you are responsible for your losses.And you can also monitor prices in the market,unlike other investments.In other investments,you can not see what's happening in the market. In other investments,you can make money safely,but slowly or in other ways you can get 100% of your profits but there is a high risk.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 16, 2018, 09:46:08 PM
We should not be easily influenced by FUD. Pause the news you read is true

It will happen to some people who just found out Bitcoin but if you have studied Bitcoin deeper it seems it will not happen.
FUDs are so dangerous because even though you are in bitcoin for a long time and you know the basic things to remember, it is still not that easy for us to don't believe in FUDs because FUDs are always there to manipulate the market but if you know how things will work with FUDs then you know what to do.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 09:09:52 PM
Scams are everywhere. They try to attack the person's weakness to lure into believing that something very good and favorable will given back to them. It is not that these affects bitcoin only. Almost all coins that seems to them a potential will be the target of their scams. I only hope that people will always be critical and logical thinkers about any offer the scammers would give them. Scams only happen if they think they can trick you but if not they won't even try to. Dismiss them immediately if you think they are scamming you.
Pages:
Jump to: