Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 17. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:19:54 AM
Will I think bitcoin is not a scam because the organizers knows there rules before implementing it and they can earned a benefits for the campaign in every launch .Scam is happened if the members will not be cooperate in there works.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:19:19 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I think you MIS-named this topic!!! In the first post, you say that you doubted the ISO account, which soon disappeared, but what about bitcoin, and what about the accusations that bitcoin is a Scam Huh?
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 13, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
All the answers bitcoin is not scam how many of you actually read first post?
Scammers will always find a way to scam, this forum is mostly about money and most crypto scammers are here. Everyone need to learn how not to be scammed and how to avoid scam projects, pyramids and other scams.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
many got hit, yesterday I was also inbound from telegram to invest with a big advantage I rejected it because it is a fraud, now a lot of swindlers are wary of friends
copper member
Activity: 63
July 13, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Sadly so many cryptocurrency scams still. And they will be around just like there's money scams. Cant really get rid of them to be quite honest, while there's people, there's scams
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
If they are going to trust other people it will be profitable to get. So it's wise in your strategy to get a lot of profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
an experience that is very valuable and should serve as an example for us all, in order not to experience the same thing. in starting any such thing, first have to know its history first. then learn it well. so are before going in for investment. must really understand and understand the mature calculation. and from a clear source of information. I think BTC has proven to be real, and that's an issue. my message, make your experience as the best teacher in the journey of life. the future should be better than now or masalalu. thank you for learning.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
I think that's not a scam. They give you the opportunity and you miss it. Not everyone who invests will make a profit. You have to go through the process of failure and from that failure will give you more experience to be able to succeed in the future. I lost a lot of bitcoin and now I get a lot of it
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam at all, which has been working perfectly and many people make use of bitcoin to pay bills online and also purchased product, bitcoin scam is found from bad people to collect another person money, because bitcoin is an asset.
Activity: 177
July 13, 2018, 06:54:39 AM
for us bitcoin is not a scam, because for us bitcoin is also a good way we generate a lot of good profits in the short and long term, so I think bitcoin is not a scam.

For me bitcoin is not a scam because many people proven it and even bitcoin proven themself how strong as a digital currencies. Many lift up there life because of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
i think i should read a lot more on this thread since im a new to this bitcoin world. Thanks for the advises and tips.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
for us bitcoin is not a scam, because for us bitcoin is also a good way we generate a lot of good profits in the short and long term, so I think bitcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 21
July 13, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Buddy one thing i told u bitcoin is not a scam peoples is scammer. if we know peoples properly who is successful in bitcoin business like trading and and investing on right place then we can make profit. in pyramid, revenue share schemes and their owner are scammers they collect peoples money and run.
because in initial days they give u withdrawal and then shut down their business.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
July 13, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
Its Bitcoin, you can sell at any time, so this is not fraud in any way.
Experienced investors make a profit on this.
bitcoin is a very liquid instrument that can be quickly bought and quickly sold. therefore, it can not be a Scam, you have to understand the cost of buying and selling an investment tool that has no unidirectional movement.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
July 12, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
On what grounds do you think it's a scam, only a scammer sees scam in another unless you're not one speak sensible. Bitcoins has made people rich be it normal or even the celebrities who had brought it and forgotten about it. They're all rich and some richer I guess you don't understand it so stay away and continue to loose but your call or be smart invest in it.
Activity: 363
July 12, 2018, 09:32:21 AM
Your friend does a greater mistake than he told you this things. You can never promise another person that things that are not depending on the you. Like the price of Bitcoin or the profits from joining particular bounty campaign. You just cannot know for sure.
Activity: 110
July 12, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
Bitcoin is not scam. But there are many scammer around us. We have be careful about them. Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the world. Most of people involved with bitcoin and they are got more profit about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 07:12:21 AM
I wonder why even at this stage people question that bitcoin is a scam? do your own research then ask your self whether bitcoin is a scam? Then you have facts not believe that Bitcoin is not a scam, Get ready to the digital society. Blockchain technology will be center that control the digital society and cryptocurrency will be the fuel.
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
First thing to do before investing ia to think and imvestigate first before doing the act.  Rather you have been deceived by someone then first thing to act is to search and study first everything.
Activity: 55
July 12, 2018, 06:50:35 AM
I also heard a series of similar stories. Our lives always face those dangers. Be alert and watch the event. Many people become legally bountyed with Bitcoin. That proves Bitcoin is not Scam
Pages:
Jump to: