Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 20. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 07:00:41 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam,how can you think such a thing.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
July 11, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Who ever uses bitcoin as a form of a scam must not only be in prison but also needs to be banned using any cryptocurency in their whole life. Bitcoin is a great systen and people must know the responsibility and ethics of being a good bitcoin user.  We need to improve this community by starting to ourselves.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
July 11, 2018, 06:38:34 AM
Exactly right, bitcoin is real. It's true that bad guys use bitcoin in the wrong way but most of people earn a good return on investment in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not scam  maybe there are some people who are using bitcoin to scam a people that dont have a wide knowledge about crypto, and for me bitcoin will not run in this world for long time if it is scam, and lastly bitcoin will not be scam because it is the future of this economy.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
i don't believe so
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 06:21:22 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Through your friend's story I know you are a person who believes in others. Bitcoin is never a scam. Only those who use Bitcoin to cheat. unluckily. You have to find out before investing. You have to find out what the ponzi model is. I am sad because in this world there are still many unscrupulous people use the same bitcoin to go scam
Activity: 163
July 11, 2018, 06:16:37 AM
the SCAM is not bitcoin, but the SCAM is a bounty signature campaign project, the signature campaign project is now a lot of the SCAM.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned and created Bitcoin as a peer-to-peer type of payment system, he doesn't made Bitcoin to be an investment. Bitcoin only become an investment when traders, businessmen, and entrepreneurs started to trade it on an exchange or online cryptocurrency exchange.In its purist form Bitcoin is a system wherein you have to convert your money to bitcoin then transfer it anywhere in the world without going to a third party like banks, money transfer services like western union and the like. You can buy anything in an establishment wherein bitcoin is accepted just like Visa, MasterCard, Maestro.

buy the problem us why people need this scam companies to invest or hold bitcoin.  bitcoin can be accomplished using only your mobile phone provided that you a have a bitcoin wallet app installed.

if people invest directly , how does Bitcoin become a ponzi scheme? Does it lure investors? No. Does it uses your funds/bitcoin? No. Does anyone holding your bitcoin so that it will gain interests just like in banks? No.

always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
My advice: Before you invest money somewhere (not even in cryptocurrency) you have to understand all the!!! You can't hope for friends and friends. You need to understand everything and be sure of where you invest money.
Activity: 14
July 11, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
I dont think bitcoin scams, people scam using bitcoin don't trust anyone about it especially if you don't know the details about it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
Bitcoin is not scam ,but many scam project we have seen.so we need to sure which project is genuine. Otherwise bitcoin is still open income source if you understand rightly
Activity: 200
July 11, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
Decentralized building up of civilization requires capital accumulation. Savings is the key to prosperity, not spending.
HODL, not SPEDN
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 11:29:14 PM
I have seen many reports in my country who post in social media that promises good to true returns by using bitcoin. It's really tempting for people who work 8 hours a day and want their live changes in an instant. The good thing is that these scammers are jailed now and I thank the news for clarifying that the scam are the perpetrators of that crime and not bitcoin.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
All those people who really think that bitcoin is a scam are those who do not understand how it works or the way that it is goign to be working on a near future.
IT is all a waste of time to try to explain it to you.
Activity: 63
July 10, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
It is only a "scam" because many people don't understand the first thing about Bitcoin. It is hardly a scam once you research it but to be fair the whole industry is ripe with scams.You just have to direct to bitcoin without any third-parties when making investment, to make sure that the money is secure.
Activity: 180
July 10, 2018, 11:22:52 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam I think those people who had a experience in scam and investment from other parties without knowing what the investment about and how it goes, could be deceived easily.
Activity: 69
July 10, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
So everything is worth checking out a few times before investing.There are many incidents of scams including what exactly your story depicts, clarifying that it’s difficult to track illegal activities in cryptos. My opinion is that, the investors shouldn’t lose hope and just be cautious and explorative, which can definitely help prevent being scammed.
Activity: 66
July 10, 2018, 11:20:32 PM
I did fell victim of this when I newly started with the bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. But maybe the coy had some good intentions but the market went real time against them.Bitcoin is not scam it is true and reliable to invest especially if you have enough knowledge to rely with crypto bitcoin investment. The experiences makes one person more wiser than before.
Activity: 6
July 10, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
Bitcoin is not SCAM. I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly.That's why i trying hard with sleepless working bitcoin because someday i have my own reward.Its true bitcoin is not a scam .Scam  are only hackers.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 11:11:55 PM
Know importantly the progress of the project to avoid error or scam . This is a good example/experience that we can use here in bitcoin community  , please be carefull of investing,  scamers always find thier ways!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 10, 2018, 11:02:23 PM
I seriously believe it's going to take a good two years for the cryptos to recover. May drop lower by end of this year and then slowly recovering before a boom in 2020.
Many people say that bitcoin will be scam due to a price drop that never stops some time ago. but it's wrong. we see prices go up a few percent even though it's small. but they should know that. bitcoin has experienced worse conditions than this. but of course it will recover. so dont be worry
Pages:
Jump to: