Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 18. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:46:18 AM
Bitcoin is not a fraud. It all depends on us as BTC users are doing it wisely or not. Better be careful to trust someone. Learn first what we want to do next. Many people are already using bitcoin wisely. you have to learn from there.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
I've heard quite a lot about that. Is it really a scam? I do not think so. Bitcoin is very good, it's safe, convenient and anonymous. That is not to mention the profit and technology that it brings is also great. It's just us being used by bad people. So be careful with those people rather than being careful with Bitcoin
Activity: 14
July 12, 2018, 06:25:52 AM
Bitcoin don't scam it's just what the government says and other people, because they saw progress in many people and that's why they say it's a scam.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
What has happened to you is so instructive to us that it is not too easy to believe in people who only promise something without evidence. Before we invest in something, we should first learn where we will invest and what risks we will face. Once you have approved all the investment requirements, then we start our investment in bitcoin. You must learn from people who have been successful at BTC.
Activity: 61
July 12, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is not a scam. You can tell it if you really know how to invest and tried it. For me I am investing in bitcoin since I started to know about cryptocurrency. There are just some people using bitcoin as a scam that's why many people are not believing in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
July 12, 2018, 06:09:24 AM
Its Bitcoin, you can sell at any time, so this is not fraud in any way.
Experienced investors make a profit on this.
copper member
Activity: 381
July 12, 2018, 06:06:38 AM
Yes, you are lucky you did a search and didn't fall for that. I have a couple of friends who did and till date, they are still refusing to see the bigger picture with bitcoin and crypto currencies.
Activity: 200
July 12, 2018, 05:51:43 AM
Bitcoin is much crazy than tulip bubble, and it changes and splits.
What do you think about ETH?
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 05:39:00 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

There are many thing pyramiding scams going nowadays as you said and the latest ones are the ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) for creating new Cryptocoins, its like a crowdsale fundraising programs where you invest your money for higher returns, But some people or some ICOs they promise a handsome offer and disappear after the crowdsale is finished. You also have to be careful about them too. There are many great ICOs also in which you can earn benefit but it is very complicated things around and to know about them I most probably check on to this site:- https://coindelite.com/ico-list.php    where you can know more about the ICOs and other Cryptocurrencies as well.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
fear scam so new dare not buy, invest. And that is not profitable from bitcoin
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
the problem here, i think, is many folks seem to have the idea that bitcoin is a get quick rich scheme, wherein you get double your investment forgetting that bitcoin right now is extremely volatile. yes you could double your investment but you can equally lose half of it. it goes either way. All this scam talk to me, is  borne out of a lack of understanding of what bitcoin is all about.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
Time and constant effort on bitcoin`s daily transaction prove that they are gaining profit while losing sometimes. Ponzi schemes out there used bitcoin as their way in and promise very enticing offers. This would obviously a "gold" opportunity for those investors who are not really making their own investigations. Accordingly, they were termed as an opportunist investor - trying to maximize whatever risk so long as to get higher profit on their invesments, and fall to preys...
Activity: 25
July 12, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
Thank you for sharing the story so that we can learn from it. But btc is real and if you're awake, it's really good for you
Activity: 82
July 12, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
There is a good story for bitcoin beginner. Some peoples cheat somone using bitcoin.
world wide there are many prymide company. They use improve their company using crypto currencies.
But bitcoin not a scam or false. I think that this field never die or break. therefore there is nothing to fear invest for bitcoin.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:29:31 AM
Bitcoin is often called a bubble and deception. We quote an excellent quote by the author of Yahoo Finance. Bitcoin is a legal technology based on a system that attracted the attention of the largest financial companies. This is not a trick or a hoax. This is something real and existing, though not tangible physically.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 04:20:10 AM
when you want to invest, always always analyze and investigate in advance to avoid mistakes such as fraud. bitcoin can be a tremendous investment, it can be something as destructive as we do. it teaches us a lesson not to believe in such a scheme. bitcoin is not a scam but some people use the word bitcoin to deceive others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
July 12, 2018, 04:10:34 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam. Only those who use Bitcoin for malicious purposes are deceptive. They always offer us with virtual money and take that money
bitcoin is like a knife in the kitchen, depends on whose hands it is. you can use bitcoin for both good and bad. but bitcoin itself is not bad to not good has no relation. he just is bitcoin.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:01:05 AM
I agree with you, Bitcoin is not a scam but the person who uses bitcoin to steal is your scam. As with the money we now use in gambling, investment scam how can we say that our money scam? Just like bitcoin it's used, And that's what we should explain to people who say it's a scam.

In my province, my auntie was victim by scam and they used the name of bitcoin, well since my auntie didn't know bitcoin she just give her money and the sad thing is those people stole her money, I knew it when she already victim, then I explain to her that he is victim by scam not in bitcoin, because bitcoin is real not scam. People are just scam other people to get money.
Activity: 109
July 12, 2018, 12:49:57 AM
Why someone says bitcoin is a scam!  Your wrong it is not true but the truth is  many are enjoying their blessings from it,and they were so thankful here when they started joining in this bitcoin it chances their lives into a better one.,
Activity: 16
July 12, 2018, 12:33:09 AM
Bitcoin is good if you use it for good purposes such as investing or trading. Besides, there are still a lot of bitcoin-based scams, so be careful
Pages:
Jump to: