Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 22. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
July 08, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Bitcoin is never SCAM. if its price going down that not reason it is a scam. its market situation,if you look at any share market, you can see there price is going down some case, thats not mean it is scam. Bitcoin is just started only, wait and see.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
July 08, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
In itself Bitcoin is not a scam, is as real as it can be, and it does hold a very bright future for its investors. And because of this future investment reward many people try to accumulate BTC as fast as possible and that's why sometimes you can be scammed by these guys, but scammers exist in every market we just need to be fully aware who we send our money to.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
July 08, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

I think always analyze and investigate, when I want to invest. yes it is important to know the project and progress. we always have to monitor to avoid errors such as scam. make an example for the future to be able to choose on a project that is not a scam.
Bitcoin is not a scam sometimes people spread fake news about bitcoin even tho they didnt know some knowledge or information about bitcoin. Bitcoin is helpful to us .
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

I think always analyze and investigate, when I want to invest. yes it is important to know the project and progress. we always have to monitor to avoid errors such as scam. make an example for the future to be able to choose on a project that is not a scam.

According to you . In our time, we must all invest wisely, and not to rush at everything . Explore the market with a cool head  Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam it os an investment. Maybe biycoin is just a tool to gain a huge amount of profit and it is also used on scamming in short bitscoin depending on how people use it on their own understanding but it's not. is a scam. Maybe we should be more strategic about how to make money with bitcoin to avoid ourselves as victims of scammers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
July 08, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
You can't say the Bitcoin Scam but you are right there are lot of people who want to scam people and steal their money. Specially on telegram channels. I had some trouble with some ICO and i was asking question on the official telegram channel and one of the admin asked me for correction fee like 0.01 BTC. He wasn't admin actually and he made me fool and stealed my 0.01 BTC Embarrassed So all of us should be more carefull.. Scammer people will punish by God some day i am sure..
Activity: 95
July 08, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
there's a lot of scams in the internet. You need to think wisely but i don't think "Bitcoin" is a scam...

Bitcoin is not a scam but some of the people are using bitcoin to scam. Some of the people will prefer to gain fast money which mean that they will scam people to gain there investment. Before investing you should have research the ICO you want to invest if it is legit or a scam. Bitcoin is not a scam for me.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
I believe, bitcoin has a brought future. So, bitcoin is not scam. it is 100% real.

Bitcoin is not a scam a lot of people saying it as a scam but how can you say that it is a scam when there is a lot of proof that bitcoin is legit. Bitcoin is the future currency. Before you will invest in bitcoin make sure you made an  investigation about the ICO. For there are some people will do everything to gain a lot in a fast way by scamming others.
Activity: 336
July 08, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
I believe, bitcoin has a brought future. So, bitcoin is not scam. it is 100% real.

The bitcoin is now good for us

and it helps with easy tasks
 just like sending money to distant countries
 and the only issue is that many people have lost their investment here
 in excess of bitcoin price drops.
copper member
Activity: 840
July 08, 2018, 03:55:03 AM
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
July 08, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
Not if bitcoin scam may be bitcoin will not last until now and if any want to invest in bitcoin you also have to be careful because you play in the world of cryptocurrency you also do not know when your assets can be hacked so we must be more careful in choosing a place to invest

The questions conveyed by people who are just acquainted with Bitcoin because you can see for yourself how valuable Bitcoin is until now.
Activity: 111
July 08, 2018, 03:38:26 AM
there's a lot of scams in the internet. You need to think wisely but i don't think "Bitcoin" is a scam...
Activity: 127
July 08, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
Experts disagree whether the new virtual currency is a fraud or emerging competition for state money. I would argue, btc is a revolution and not a scam and you do very well that you do not catch the old tricks on a pyramid game called Ponzi scheme. Common sense prevailed over temptation
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 04:51:53 AM
Many people out there on behalf of Bitcoin for profit with the various models he describes so that someone who is their target is in space and can not think positive again because of their cradle, so if anyone wants to invest in bitcoin do that to yourself do not do it to others so we can control our coin ownership.
Activity: 357
July 05, 2018, 04:43:18 AM
I think its a big no, can you see why other people are here? to earn and to know more about bitcoin and crypto,this is the reason why bitcoin still existed because many people are believing on it.
Activity: 116
July 05, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
In my experienced using BITCOIN BTC , i do buy for the purpose of Holding it to my BITCOIN wallet and waited patiently for the right time that BITCOIN value will rise in the market. This opportunity take risk but i just invest my extra savings for it to earn profit. Scam is everywhere but having proper knowledge and information how BITCOIN works then theirs no need to worry.
Activity: 71
July 05, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
I wish those people that created that scam will be caught and show that bitcoin is not the bad guy here. Because bitcoin is trustworthy and many people trust bitcoin but before you trust an websites or something that gives you a money or something that help you to earn money in easy way you must know they're background.
Activity: 116
July 05, 2018, 04:35:03 AM
In my experienced using BITCOIN BTC , i do buy for the purpose of Holding it to my BITCOIN wallet and waited patiently for the right time that BITCOIN value will rise in the market. This opportunity take risk but i just invest my extra savings for it to earn profit.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 05, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
If bitcoin is scam then why people are still buying it. The reason why many people are got scammed because their knowledge is not enough. There are many greedy people who are using their skills to scam other people.

True,  some people got sacammed because they go on with their investment without doing any research if it is legit or not.  It is more secure to know more about the product or any bussiness before you invest to avoid from any scammers that is working everyday.
Activity: 476
July 05, 2018, 04:30:37 AM
If bitcoin is scam then why people are still buying it. The reason why many people are got scammed because their knowledge is not enough. There are many greedy people who are using their skills to scam other people.
Pages:
Jump to: