Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 23. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
Unfortunatly it always exist people that will try to scam others. Bticoin it's just a small part. As long as there is a possibility of a financial profit anywhere there will be people trying to scam others.
Now, this is a lesson 101 on how to act. Always do your research, never go by for just what other said.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 04:21:29 AM
bitcoin no scam bitcoin real in the world
Activity: 15
July 05, 2018, 04:20:13 AM
This is a useful lesson. You should be more careful because the scammers always lurking our loopholes. Bitcoins are not bad but there are always people who take advantage of Bitcoin to benefit
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
Bitcoin is not scam, but you are not lucky with bitcoin price when you bought, you have unlucky to buy bitcoin on highest price, you have check before buying bitcoin its good or not to buy bitcoin at highest price, you have keep more spirit to hold your bitcoin until reached your price before you bought. I am sure it become true some day when bitcoin can cross your price first when you buy bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can cross to $20,000 next time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 04:06:15 AM
I acknowledge that so many people commit fraud on behalf of bitcoin.
but I emphasize here that bitcoin is not a scam,
t's just that many people use bitcoin for fraud mode
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
July 05, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
Not if bitcoin scam may be bitcoin will not last until now and if any want to invest in bitcoin you also have to be careful because you play in the world of cryptocurrency you also do not know when your assets can be hacked so we must be more careful in choosing a place to invest
Activity: 186
July 05, 2018, 03:54:30 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

Yes no scum bitcoin I'm not good at bitcoin but it's a tunnel cradle bitcoin is not really scum because I'm cash out because bitcoin is a lot of people loloko gina with bitcoin is advisable not to be careful we are not ma scum.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
It is true that the bitcoin can use in scam project but the bitcoin is not scam. The reason why you lose your money is because your strategy is not good. You buy at the peak at the price and you sell it at dip.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 03:47:58 AM
hey bitcoin is not scam. i want to tell about bitcoin founder

sathoshi nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who developed bitcoin authored the bitcoin whitepaper created and deployed bitcoin original reference implemenation as part of the  implemention  they also devised the first blockchain  database in the process  they were the  first to slove the double spending problem for digital currency using  a peer to peer network  they were active in the development  of bitcoin up  untill december 2010
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 03:42:51 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I love the part you said DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH..  That's the best advice to give friends & family these days and guys should try to understand how Bitcoin and altcoins works, this will guide you away from scammers. My opinion
Activity: 644
July 05, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
Many people do not believe the Bitcoin, however, I already proved that Bitcoin is real and is able to give us an advantage in investing.
I invest in the long term and the result could be 3 times the capital I. And until now I have not only invested in Bitcoin but also on Altcoins.
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 03:17:35 AM
stay away form investing sites or these people that's promising easy money. better to invest directly not through others.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 10:31:33 AM
Bitcoin is no scam but people just fail to understand more especially when they do not do it right people need to understand how this works and then they can also earn or make profit.My advise is people should seek the right advise counselling to do it right Bitcoin is no scam 
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
People who use bitcoin to gain more audience to scam people. I'm one of the living creature of witness the greatness of creation of satoshi nakamoto and soon bitcoin will be more popular than superheroes like superman. Because bitcoin is my real life hero! Powered by satoshi nakamoto
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
Only people who do not understand and also do not want to learn bitcoin is not going to be part of bitcoin success. Some people consider bitcoin to be a threat and also have no benefit. And if we learn it then we can use it as well as possible. Believe that bitcoin can realize the dream we have.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
I say bitcoin is not a scam, the sitting of this case is no different from other cases.
It uses bitcoin as a means of fraud.
This is what makes some people who want to invest in bitcoin into doubt
Think smart sir  Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
July 02, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

I think you will be scam if you only let others to outwit you. Actually you din't need yo trust others you just need to trust yourself because in working the one you can trust is you.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
nowadays, there are already many sites or web on behalf of bitcoin to gain profit in investing or deposit.
I personally would not be easy to believe with all that, and the most important thing we have to believe in links of trusted content has always been active until now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
Don't ever say bitcoin is scam it depends to you if you believe it or not for me the bitcoin is real and never it scam. bitcoin is help me a lot like i can buy anything i want that i needed to my self and my daily activities. at first i did not believe that i could not earn a lot of money because of bitcoin my friend told me to research about bitcoin and im curious.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Now a days there are a lot of scammers so bitcoin is not excuse on this actually  many are using it  to scam money.
Pages:
Jump to: