Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 4. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
People use bitcoin to scam other people. We shouldn't trust others easily in this community. We have to investigate or observe first before engaging in something. Investing is kinda dangerous and risky nowadays not only because the bitcoin price is unstable but also there are getting a lot of scammers
Over the past year, there have been two extremely large scams involving Bitcoin in my area. They give out clouds and seduce investors. And when everything was announced, they thought it was a scam. Yes, the scams are organized by the greed of others. The nature of Bitcoin is just an electronic currency. Perhaps we are clear.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 07, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
You do not need to climb into these projects in order to not later get crazy about lost bitcoins
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 06:36:58 AM
Hey man, bitcoin is not scam so I don't think you're gonna tell people that bitcoin is scam because you have just fooled anyone else but it doesnt work.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
I'm sitting here. And I'm not SCAM. I am working hard to collect electronic money. I will laugh at your face if you tell me to be a scammer. You cheated, you need to reconsider the reason. Maybe it's because you are trying to profit from something.
Activity: 197
August 07, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
I do not think that bitcoin in the near future or future will be a scam because it is very demanded. At the moment, they are traded a lot of people. So I think that he will never break out, the more he is stronger and stronger
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
yes unfortunately all these projects are doing so that we are ordinary investors are beginning to suffer from their scams Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:08:44 AM
Bitcoin is not scam if you will be the one to manage and control your investments in that case your investment will be secure whatever the downfall or it gain high it is your sole responsibility. If you entrust your bitcoin investment to third party people those are the ones might scam you because if your investment esrned too big the third party might be tempted noy to return your investment.
I agree. We need to be careful enough if we decide to invest in bitcoin because this is the only way we can assured that our investments will not go into nothing. And also, people who have no enough knowledge about this currency will usually say this word.
Activity: 199
August 07, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
When dealing and investing in something you also need to consider and be cautious. Because that is the most important point
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 07, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
Bitcoin is never a scam; if they scam, then the crypto market will never grow. However, the crypto market is expanding and coming to more people.
Activity: 82
August 05, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
Mmm very important story for everyone who in bitcoins filed. There are some scam site. We must look for clearly and wisely before invest. however bitcoins are never scam...!
Activity: 26
August 05, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
Only those who take advantage of Bitcoin to serve illegal needs turn Bitcoin into planned fraud. I think that everything has two positive and negative sides, how to make things better, depending on the user.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:40:23 AM
Depends on what they will do with BTC! Many buy simply waiting for someone to pay more and do not even use BTC for other purposes! So we always see and we go through these despair.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:48:22 AM
Be clear that its not Bitcoin,  its the people around it wo are doing scamm-ish activities. Bitcoin is being dragged since it is being used as mode of payment. Blockchain technology has substantial potential, and that's where we should look at. Also, we should never ever believe much on HYIPs as it will turn its back away from you. Very well you did your research.
Activity: 252
August 05, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
I think that was the greatest decision you' made, that you did not join your friend to invest into that scam, you've study it yourself. You and Your friend should be aware that he should not invest to people but invest into crypto. You doubted bitcoin but bitcoin proved that it was legit.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 09:04:29 PM
hopefully it will succeed.
what's more, many scams now miss getting their own profits, so we have to explore and learn so that they don't get caught in scams or other scams
Activity: 139
August 04, 2018, 08:47:02 PM
Laugh!!!  Is your local currency scam? Answer this and get your question answered
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 04, 2018, 08:28:55 PM
Bitcoin is not scam if you will be the one to manage and control your investments in that case your investment will be secure whatever the downfall or it gain high it is your sole responsibility. If you entrust your bitcoin investment to third party people those are the ones might scam you because if your investment esrned too big the third party might be tempted noy to return your investment.
Activity: 213
August 04, 2018, 08:18:25 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Unfortunately this type of scam it's pretty common, especially when there is something new with just a few people with fully understanding of how it works. But you did the right choice, luckily.
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 08:12:24 PM
It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin SCAM. so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin. Me myself and I can proved to everyone that bitcoin is true and real. I suggest to those people who wants to invest their money in bitcoin to do it by your self. Do not need a middle man because it can create trouble to your investment.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 02:49:23 PM
A person who is going to invest in the BITCOIN or in any other type of CRYPTO CURRENCY they must have to first get the proper knowledge about it.So, they get a save side and if they have any person to guide them they must have to work under such type of guides who can help them to know more about BITCOIN.There are so many people are there in the market who do not want that BTC come in a world regulation and that's why they always make fake websites and create scams regarding BITCOIN which break the trust of investors.This time the investors have to make FAITH in the bitcoin and work according to their knowledge and experience.
Pages:
Jump to: