Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 6. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 04, 2018, 03:00:07 AM
Never join any progrma with referal system 99% of them if not 100% are scam ,but i think all newcomers must read and know what is BTC and Alts more info you have less chances to be scamed.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 04:02:20 AM
I can say that bitcoin is not a scam, because you can control your money, you decide what you do and you're responsible in your loss. And also you can monitor the price in the market, unlike any other investment. In other investment, you can't see what's happening in the market. In any other investment, you can earn money safely
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
bitcoin not scam . Many people invest in bitcoin and they make a good profits. They increase in income . Bitcoin new face of world . It's spread in world wide. However many people fear in bitcoin . They don't believe in bitcoin . Bitcoin full digital and governments not recommend,many countries ban bitcoin this is it
Activity: 26
July 31, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
Many such scams are going on in the name of bitcoins. There are some desperate people trying to cash the craze for bitcoins.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
This happens more often than not! You got welcomed and after that guaranteed that on the off chance that you contribute you will get more cash. I have gotten some information about this. What do they escape me that they guaranteed so much that I think regardless of whether I would contribute it would sound still faulty? On the off chance that I could get rich that moment perhaps they would not have called me in any case. They ought to have been quiet about such fortune and let themselves be rich. So I am sure that these guarantees isn't generally valid. Hence such thought is a trick. This is the means by which I know them all the more regularly.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:47:00 AM
There are so many things to prove that bitcoin is not a scam . Me myself and i can proved to everyone that bitcoin is true and real . To know that you are joining in the legit one , always check the background of it and some reasearch about it
copper member
Activity: 28
July 31, 2018, 03:02:12 AM
It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 20
July 31, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
Day by day bitcoin be come famouse and popular,  in my opinion I don't think bitcoin SCAM. Because there already so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin.
true bitcoin already proves we can be successful by investing bitcoin, bitcoin is now an idol for investors to invest in bitcoin to get bigger profits.
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
Good thing that you detected that that company is a scam. And I agree that bitcoin is not a scam. There are just people who use bitcoin as their front to scam other people.
copper member
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin SCAM. so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin. recognize bitcoin well so we can understand about bitcoin and be a part of people. Bitcoin is not a scam. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
If we see th back record of this digital market than one thing be clear that many persons made life's from here and little bit can't so it's very clear that bitcoin is not a scam or anything related from this and they are gaining people's trust by their promising efforts.
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Firstly Bitcoin is not scam at all. Those people says its scam who don't have proper knowledge about Bitcoin and spread fake news on forums.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin SCAM. so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin. recognize bitcoin well so we can understand about bitcoin and be a part of people. it also has a higher value than our currency. Bitcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 02:14:26 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

You are right, We should be always aware of what we are going in for. And when it is about the cutting edge technologies which are always little difficult to understand, one should take help of experts until they become one. Learn more about bitcoin on the sites like :- Cryptocoinshow, Cointelegraph, Coindelite, Bitcoin.com, etc.

And you should always invest what you are ready to lose.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, how funny it is that other people consider it as a scam,yes before I thought it is not true I do also see post about this one but out of curiousity I try this and there I know how it worked and how it helped other people it also has a higher value than our currency.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 01:17:58 AM
Day by day bitcoin be come famouse and popular,  in my opinion I don't think bitcoin SCAM. Because there already so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
Bitcoin became famous, because the price is high and the system of ownership and transactions is easy. People's belief in bitcoin is high and many people try to have bitcoin in their own way, so there are some people who use bitcoin fame, and fraud on behalf of bitcoin, they are a class that destroys bitcoin and part of irresponsible people. Because they end up with a negative view of bitcoin, but what I want to say is that bitcoin is not a scam, bitcoin is real and is able to provide good future expectations, so recognize bitcoin well so we can understand about bitcoin and be a part of people. people who are always lucky and make a profit through bitcoin.
Activity: 71
July 31, 2018, 01:01:32 AM
Good information. I got the similar experence about SCAN.
At that time, I've given my private key to them. It should have not informed.

I moved my token with crypcurrency to the other wallet and it is safe now.
Anyway, please do not your personal infomration on the web or do not provide you with your private key or QR code. 
Activity: 20
July 31, 2018, 12:06:04 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know. There is up and downs in BTC price but
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:57:03 PM
friend and money are not on the same road . Its so hard when give  your money  for friend to invest . A good lesson
Pages:
Jump to: