Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 55. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
In my opinion most of professional investors know the risks, and when such a huge community invest in bitcoin....i dont think that its a scam!
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 07:02:23 AM
SCAMS are always there cause some people wants to take advantage of others to earn easy money. You should learn from it so that it won't to you again. If its too good to be true then its a scam. I got scammed too because I didn't know that rule when I was starting with bitcoin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
I have not been here at bitcoin so I do not know if this scam bitcoin, and money I believe it's not a scam and if it's a scam to why so many scam users do not even scam it bitcoin.
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 06:45:39 AM
please dont be fool you dont need to join those platform you can make bitcoin in no hurry patient is the key, dont join any other work or investment.. if you want to invest invest for your own mining rig
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
Are you understand, that you write? And as i understand from this nonsense, you mean someone ICO or something pyramid? Which relation this have with Bitcoin?
Everyone understand on their writing skills. Understand on what they right because it is their opinion. They express on what they wanted to say and what they wanted to know or learn. Bitcoin is not a scam. Its too nonsense if they will just give their opinion when they always say that bitcoin is a scam. Why not ask anybody to know about this than giving such a fake news that bitcoin is a scam. Instead it is too helpful to everyone and everybody knows that through this, it can make their life so much easier and better.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 24, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
If you have enough knowledge of yourself, you can avoid scam though you can do all things if you manage yourself awareness.
Activity: 191
March 24, 2018, 06:29:04 AM
this bitcoin is not a scam, since the scam of this bitcoin should be no-net users so it's not a bit scary bitcoin and there are people who do the right thing and have people tricks...
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 06:16:38 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
The first time I came in contact with bitcoin a new entire new world opened in front of my eyes and it wasn't difficult to recognize scams from true opportunities, I am on the road from a while, this is the reason, but for young people or newbies to business or markets it is not so easy.

learn a lot! DYOR and listen to veterans, crypto industry is strong and it is going to be strongest in the future!
Activity: 63
March 24, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
No BTC is a not scam but BTC trading websites can be scam i have experience with trading BTC
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
March 24, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Are you understand, that you write? And as i understand from this nonsense, you mean someone ICO or something pyramid? Which relation this have with Bitcoin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 05:55:20 AM
Bitcoin is never SCAM. if its price going down that not reason it is a scam. its market situation,if you look at any share market, you can see there price is going down some case, thats not mean it is scam. Bitcoin is just started only, wait and see............
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
March 21, 2018, 08:22:02 AM
Hi,

I must say that your title is... falsely leading!

But, indeed your story is interesting. You cannot double your investment within a month. If this was true, people wouldn't bother to work ^^

However, there are opportunities. And I think that what your post says is that it is impossible beforehand to know if an opportunity is real or just a scam.

That's why we should only invest what we can afford to lose.. Wink
Activity: 81
March 21, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
bitcoin is a scam. NO
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
About a Scam I heard a lot of opinions.They are the opposite. Some believe that bitcoin is the future and others claim that it is a pyramid and sooner or later this bubble will burst. There are people who know nothing about bitcoin and are wary of it. Investing money in bitcoin should be careful because fraud is still present you do not need to believe beautiful advertisements. Companies that promise get rich quick and make a profit of 300 percent per month can be considered scams. Because it's impossible to make such a profit so quickly.
Activity: 106
March 21, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
Have faith in the market, and if someone tells you that scamco is scammers who are not knowledgeable about it, they just follow the media and the media, be greedy when others are scared.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 21, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
Unfortunately your friend are too confident in those who promise to invest with what they control if your friend already know about investing with the bitcoin why investing through others. I think what your friend is doing is the carelessness he does because he does not check what he has done. this will probably be the most valuable lesson for your friend not to get a second scam.
Activity: 28
March 21, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
Bitcoin is a tech and it can be used in both good and bad way. It's your duty to find what's good and what's bad.
Activity: 119
March 21, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
how scam? I have not seen anyone suffer bitcoin trick and I do not think bitcoin is scam
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
March 21, 2018, 06:34:05 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Yes there are many investments that is intended to scam people so its better make some research first before you make an investment. Mostly they are the one who offer an easy ROI in just a short period of time or a to good to be true offer. Scam are everywhere, it just that bitcoin is not exempted.
Activity: 133
March 21, 2018, 06:31:21 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, it's a new invention, a good one and it does not fool anyone, only the fraudster bitcoin user.
Pages:
Jump to: