Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 53. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

BTC's market cap is about 150000000000$. what does it mean? does it mean scam? do you think people find their money from ally? i do not think so. i think people know the BTC's value so invest on it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:23:12 PM
Thats why you really have to know and plan where you put your precious money. You have to be careful in every step you are taking. Lesson learned! Know more before trusting anyone.
[/quote

For me bitcoin is not a scam only the person who used it they only get the money from others without any hardwork., but if we want to avoid scammers dont tallk to stranger, and make any efforts to collect information and search regarding bitcoin in the on
Activity: 28
May 22, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
Many people think that bitcoin is SCAM but its not truth bitcoin is the best way to legal earning.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
May 22, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.
Yeah the problem isn't in the bitcoin but in the scammers whos use this name for get some money
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam! We humans have converted into a instrument of wealth, value etc. It is we who with our greed and deception are trying to scam our fellow people to rob their hard earned money. It is very unfortunate that these events are happening (not regularly) but enough to bring in a bad reputation for Bitcoins and in general for cryptocurrencies. The best thing people can do is get educated about  Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies and we all will make safe and calculated moves regarding our investments.
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 03:34:34 PM
bitcoin is not a scam. its people who scam other people. so you always buy bitcoin from trusted source
Activity: 64
April 09, 2018, 02:12:45 PM
Your story is really enthusiastic and teaches us real life lesson thanks for taking time to post it :-D
Activity: 87
April 08, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
Bitcoin is not really a scam, although if you do business with shady people and lose your bitcoins then you have been scammed by those people and not bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
I believe most of bitcoin mining is scam but buying bitcoin or trading and any other legit way to earn bitcoin is not a scam, bitcoin is not a scam but the people who  use the popularity of bitcoin in order to take advantage and fool people thats why many said the it is scam but the truth is the evil people who use it to make scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 10:26:42 AM
I think you never try to invest money in ponzi scheme in pyramid and loss 99% of you money total without any chance to get it back , thats why peopel tell that bitcoin scam.
Activity: 55
April 08, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
Can anyone explain me what pyramiding scam is? for thar unknown term I got no point of the story Sad
Activity: 238
April 04, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
Bitcoin Its Not Scam Only there's so many scam website, if you invest it in scam website you lose all money.
So don’t trust any website for investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is not a scam. Some people use bitcoin to cheat. Bitcoin Investment Calling is a popular form of fraud. Victims often fall into the case of being promised to pay high profits when investing in their projects. but then they lose all that money
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 12:02:05 PM
There are two factors that make bitcoin a scam and not a scam. People who invest in bitcoin, the first if the profit is bitcoin otherwise not scam, and the second if the loss of the bitcoin is declared a scam. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 108
April 04, 2018, 12:01:33 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam, it's a scam, it's scam, it can not last for 10 years and countries are slowly adopting bitcoin.
Activity: 54
April 04, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
Quite a good life lesson. There are many ponzi scheme out in the market. I believe we should do our research properly. Be careful. If it's too good to be true, its probably fake. Long live Bitcoin.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
If anyone says the bitcoin is a Scam, please ask for proof and accurate data, do not just spread the issue (hoax) irresponsible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
In the world, electronic money Bitcoin, although not recognized, but it still exists and is used by some investors in electronic transactions. Bitcoin does not bear any costs, because it can be traded directly between partners. This activity creates conditions for criminals to misuse and misappropriate millions of dollars.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 04, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
Unfortunately the story of your friend is not really that uncommon, there is simply too many scammers around trying to get our money this is why at least in the beginning I always suggest that people that want to invest in cryptocurrencies take some time to decide whether they want to invest in the market, they are simply unaware of the amount the bad people roaming around and even after they have decided to invest in cryptocurrencies I still encourage them to only invest in bitcoin at least for some months so they avoid being scammed by investing in fake icos.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
April 04, 2018, 11:06:25 AM
Yes, that is a very big misconception about Bitcoin. The main problem here are the pyramiding companies who uses Bitcoin to process their registration. Usually victims are newbie, without any knowledge about Bitcoin. When these scam companies started to exit scam, victims are blaming Bitcoin for the fault of the scam company they joined.

Pages:
Jump to: