Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 50. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
May 28, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
Scammers will plot with anything they get handy and these days, they are just taking advantages of stupid and greedy people -Bitcoin is not a scam, agreed.
ha ha .. i laugh amused when someone said bitcoin scam, this stupid act in the world of crypto, beginner with big loss must always scream with its loss
There are many people said that bitcoin is scam because of the news which they watch but just smile to them because we know to ourselves that we also once regret and now we earn from it. Bitcoin is just used by those who greed for money and victimized those who has less knowledge about crypto or invest without knowing that putting money on it without keeping some on their selves can make them lose because price is unstable and do not know when the price will be good.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:15:53 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam!, we already know what. There are many topic like this, but we do respect it. Maybe there's a scam happen in bitcoin, due to the negligence of the user but not bitcoin it self. Bitcoin is the safe and secure with the uses of blockchain.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 03:08:59 AM
Bitcoin is often called a bubble and deception. We quote an excellent quote by the author of Yahoo Finance. Bitcoin is a legal technology based on a system that attracted the attention of the largest financial companies. This is not a trick or a hoax. This is something real and existing, though not tangible physically. Also, journalists denied accusations of an investment scam by the Scheme Ponzi type.
Activity: 135
May 28, 2018, 02:58:03 AM
let them say Bitcoin deception, because Bitcoin was created to simplify the future finances.

if the fraud might have been on the lid from Bitcoin's first stand since 2009.

Keep the spirit !
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam its the bitcoiners that make bitcoin a scam or perfect investment. So if the users of a product is good then the product will improve itself very clearly but if the users are scam then there is no need to amaze that bitcoin got be a scam. The good or bad about a product is determined by the users of that product.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam. same with other cryptocurrencies. many people think that it is a scam because some fraudsters are contacting people online and through social media to offer them the chance to invest in cryptocurrencies and financial instruments. The solicitations often promise high returns and come alongside pictures of expensive watches and cars in an attempt to entice people to invest.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
May 24, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
bitcoin is a currency that has fluctuating prices, you can not give certainty that next month bitcoin can rise 2x from the previous price. I think it looks very stupid. if you are a layman in the world of crypto, you should first learn about this business.

did you read further? I guess it wasn't about the price doublinf it was simply a ponzi scheme using bitcoins fame of last year...
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
May 24, 2018, 01:15:06 PM
bitcoin is a currency that has fluctuating prices, you can not give certainty that next month bitcoin can rise 2x from the previous price. I think it looks very stupid. if you are a layman in the world of crypto, you should first learn about this business.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
May 24, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam.but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam.bitcoin is digital gold and i have lots of expertise in bitcoin.and i can evidence thiat bitcoin is not a scam.
Bitcoin itself was not really a scam, it was a type of cryptocurrency. But theres no doubt that it can be used to scam people. Scammers are anywhere now, we need to be careful who we are trusting. Bitcoin will never be a scam, it just there are greedy people who wants to earn money quickly so they are scamming others.
Activity: 317
May 24, 2018, 01:06:46 PM
No your friends was the one who scam you not bitcoin. bitcoin is so risky if you dont study it just a friendly reminder bitcoin is not scam. some people using bitcoin to scam thats all
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
May 24, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
What does a stick do to you? It could be  anything depending upon what purpose it is used for. It could be violent, as to whipped an erring child or be as useful as a person's additional hands or legs. This is what bitcoin is. While it can do good it can also be used to create scams. I just hope people realize how useful it is in the real world and use it not only for doing a scam. Certainly without any doubt bitcoin is not a scam,  some people are.
Activity: 63
May 24, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 24, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam.but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam.bitcoin is digital gold and i have lots of expertise in bitcoin.and i can evidence thiat bitcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 392
May 24, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
No. bitcoin not scam
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
May 24, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Hi there smith4cris! How come there is a "referral fees" when one is cashing out to bought bitcoin. You just install an wallet like coinbase, buy a bitcoin on you own using credit card and once the bitcoin price increase you could accumulate revenue. But if there is a group of people who work like a ponzi, then it could be a potential scam. Bitcoin it self is not scam, it is a form of a volatile currency. A properly oriented person who research and understand bitcoin will not fall into those schemes. 
Activity: 54
May 24, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
thank you for sharing your story.
this may be for us to be more careful to people who misuse bitcoin for SCAM.
do not be tempted to profit big in the short term.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 24, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
Scammers will plot with anything they get handy and these days, they are just taking advantages of stupid and greedy people -Bitcoin is not a scam, agreed.
ha ha .. i laugh amused when someone said bitcoin scam, this stupid act in the world of crypto, beginner with big loss must always scream with its loss
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 12:14:54 PM
Your story has to be about what's around me. But Bitcoin is now and is not scam. As you can see, Bitcoin still exists after a lot of winds.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:54:54 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

if someone tells you to double your bitcoins in a month, then there is something very fishy. The rule number one in life is that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.
Activity: 133
May 24, 2018, 09:54:03 AM
Before investing your money anywhere you need to learn all the ditalies, and not just think of how to double your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: