Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 52. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 24, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
Keep saying that it is scam and at the end of the day you will eat that word by your own because there is no people here that will force you to use bitcoin and go with the flow with it because bitcoin has a lot of users from all over the world and those people who are keep saying that it is a scam are probably the people who lose their money by going blind in investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
I think every person has his own head on his shoulders and he has to make his own decision about such things
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 03:24:42 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

That what's should do the beginners in Crypto, if they want to invest in bitcoin make a research before put an money for investment. Bitcoin are not a scam, people are truly scam that using name of bitcoin to scammed the other. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you don't need a person, you can invest by your own way, choose a safest and trusted wallet and keep it safe your private key.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 24, 2018, 03:18:54 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Yes thats true some people uses name bitcoin to scam i also encounter that in social media one of my friend invite me to invest but im not joininy it because i also saw in the news that theres a scammer caught by police uses bitcoin. Much better knowing bitcoin by your own.
Yes, if we will invest better to investigate and find those investment that really exist and never to listen with any quick to riches promises, if we will place our hard earned money then we should be more careful and be very positive that we already understand how things will works, bitcoin if treated as an investment better to learn how to control your emotions and keep learning while waiting for your success.
Activity: 93
May 24, 2018, 03:09:29 AM
bitcoin is not a scam some people or media create a fake news that makes a negative impact on people or divert a mind for trade and people losses thier hopes .
Activity: 420
May 24, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
indeed in every investment we have to find out and have to be more careful, because now a lot of investment fraud, if I personally better invest with a proven investment place, such as clear and proven bitcoin many people who have been successful with bitcoin investment.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
May 24, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

Yes thats true some people uses name bitcoin to scam i also encounter that in social media one of my friend invite me to invest but im not joininy it because i also saw in the news that theres a scammer caught by police uses bitcoin. Much better knowing bitcoin by your own.
Activity: 354
May 24, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

invest in bitcoin and altcoin should be careful. now many sites are serving bitcoin purchases but they are many unofficial or fraudulent. before investing we have to do research so as not to be fooled, I advise better invest or buy bitcoin at the official website bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

For that experienced of yours I can say that many have learned their lesson through that. Anyways, bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Although most of the people have a mindset that being here or possessing bitcoin is just nonsense because it is a scam, well let me tell you that it is not ! Bitcoin is merely a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin is true and innocent. The one that is a scam are those people who use it to outwit a person.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 02:01:52 AM
the bitcoin is kindly scam or not because more sites about bitcoin is scam and we have a bitcoin site or bitcoin mining sites is legit like her the bitcointalk this is a example the bitcoin is not scam.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 02:13:16 AM
i beleiveing staying away from all this people will help you bitcoin is not a scam but those using it for ponzi and promising heaven and earth we should always stay clare from them and always investigate before you invest
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
May 23, 2018, 01:53:59 AM

not scam bitcoin with people actually using the name of bitcoin to get scam they have heard me on tv with its scamer as you said many have deceived it almost 100k have lost its joins but caught it but because people are heartbroken people do not know what bitcoin really is.
Activity: 9
May 23, 2018, 01:46:40 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam. it helps a lot of people especially in developing countries.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
May 22, 2018, 06:05:48 PM
bitcoin is not a scam, if bitcoin scam i think now bitcoin prices will drop drastically and do not show fantastic price movements. now this bitcoin just adjusts to the price drop, so I think bitcoin will rise again and be in the highest price position.
Activity: 276
May 22, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
The bitcoin itself is definitely not a scam. But there are others who took advantage to the oppurtunities to scam other holder for example campaign scam.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
May 22, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
There are two factors that make bitcoin a scam and not a scam. People who invest in bitcoin, the first if the profit is bitcoin otherwise not scam, and the second if the loss of the bitcoin is declared a scam. Wink Wink Wink
There are most of the people declared that bitcoin is scam when they loss there investment without knowing that they invest in untrusted sites or person where they believe to put their money to gain profit. Even in my country, there has been a news in TV about bitcoin as scam where deep inside I was laughing when I heard it because they trusted a person for investment who is cannot be trusted and they are the one who scammed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 05:40:25 PM
Never invest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency thru a third party. The chances of this becoming a scam is very high! It is always better to deal with Bitcoin directly. It is sad that there are people who will take advantage of a great opportunity by using it in their illegal activities. This kind of activity gives cryptocurrencies a bad image where in fact it is the people behind these activities who are responsible. I pitty them!!!
Activity: 279
May 22, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
Bitcoin is often called a bubble and deception. We quote an excellent quote by the author of Yahoo Finance. Bitcoin is a legal technology based on a system that attracted the attention of the largest financial companies. This is not a trick or a hoax. This is something real and existing, though not tangible physically.
Activity: 346
May 22, 2018, 04:58:48 PM
Now mass media are bombed with Bitcoin advertising and I want to warn small greedy freebie lovers. Bitcoin is a hoax, MMM of our time. In fact, bitcoin is air, or rather, a key file that does not have any security, no guarantees. He is worth as much for him ready to pay real money. The rate grows on the same principle as in the pyramid - those who want to bathe at the current rate more than those who want to sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 04:53:48 PM
what you just narrated is exactly what we are facing in the cryptocurrency world. bitcoin has a great and sincere idea but scammers will do their crazy scam stuffs and then people will tag bitcoin scam. bitcoin is not a scam and i hope people will soon realize that.
Pages:
Jump to: