Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 8. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 02:13:05 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

Yes, Bitoin is still exist in the Philippines and I don't see any reason to ban it because many people will get benefit from it. We can use Bitcoin  to pay our monthly bills thru online such as, water, electricity, telephone, insurance and many more that has no hassle and charges. Mostly, it can be used in trading in digital currency world wherein we can earn extra income for our daily needs and to save for our future. It also helps many people so save and invest their money than spending it to unnecessary expenses.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
April 24, 2018, 02:10:47 AM

Well in our country Bitcoin still and will exist for the next more years. This currency was recognized by our central bank wasch give the people the freedom to access it, but as for their safety they keep us reminded that be car.eful in investing here since we cannot be assured at some point on how big do your money will decrease.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
bitcoin is still at a popular level in our country, even bitcoin is now expanding rapidly and more and more enthusiasts or investors.
Activity: 317
Merit: 81
Next to Full Member Rank.
April 24, 2018, 01:49:41 AM
Well, personally here in Colombia where I am living right now, is not that the country as state is accepting Bitcoin. Just people buy and sell the coin. Thus to receive this kind of payment for any products you want to swap. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 01:44:09 AM
Yes, though bitcoin is not yet accepted as a payment system in our country we are free to do bitcoin and convert it into cash. Bitcoin is really a big help to the many specially in our country which belongs to the third world country. Lot of people are benefiting bitcoin and in fact it is a good source of extra income and to those who are unemployed a big help to them because once engage with bitcoin there is always an income awaits just keep on pursuing and never stop working to reach what we aim in life. Thankful that bitcoin exist and always be optimistic that it will always be the key to a better tomorrow for all of us users.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
April 24, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
My country doesn't accept Bitcoin but we can hold, buy sell bitcoin but we are not allowed to use it instead of fiat money.
I hope them will accept bitcoin soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 01:30:51 AM
bitcoin is existing in our country because it help others financially specially to the students, in our country which is philippines is open to this and the government doesn't care about this non-government organization.

Same here bitcoins exist in my country well in fact it's very trending right now. A lot of people are investing bitcoin because of it's great returns. Many as well are thankful of it's existence and I am one of them too because for me it really helps me a lot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 24, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
Here in my country they put a regulation on bitcoin and they will assign a bank or company that can allow users to withdraw or convert bitcoin in paper money and last week I see in one city here in the philippines that there also a atm machine of bitcoin. So my country is aware on bitcoin but they advice people think carefully before investing because there a lot of scammers here and bitcoin is very volatile.
Activity: 48
April 24, 2018, 01:10:16 AM
bitcoin is existing in our country because it help others financially specially to the students, in our country which is philippines is open to this and the government doesn't care about this non-government organization.
Activity: 357
April 24, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
Yes, bitcoin still exist in the Philippines where i live. Even though i am hearing bad news that there are people who scammed others using bitcoin that could damage the reputation of bitcoin, still many of us believe in it and continue to use it and earning from it.

And i think its newg who scammed million pesos ,and i think it can affect the popularity of bitcoin in the philippines but i was hoping for the good,and current happen in the philippines about bitcoin is good because PNB was looking to use it .
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 24, 2018, 01:03:57 AM
Yes, bitcoin still exist in the Philippines where i live. Even though i am hearing bad news that there are people who scammed others using bitcoin that could damage the reputation of bitcoin, still many of us believe in it and continue to use it and earning from it.
April 24, 2018, 12:45:41 AM
Bitcoin is exist every where in the world,not for a certain country because it is worldwide Internet technology. You can introduce yourself into bitcoin if you have a smart phone /computer and Internet connection.
Merit: 34
April 24, 2018, 12:45:27 AM
Yes of course, bitcoin still exist and will continue to exist in our country, the Philippines, because our government legitimized it as payment system and an investment. Many people have benefited with the existence of bitcoin because a lot of jobless and out of school youth are now working and earning bitcoins. I am one of them and I am glad i knew bitcoin.
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

Here in the Philippines, bitcoin is quite popular. A lot of people here are earning through bitcoin and some establishments here also accept bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 11:41:52 PM
indeed many countries that forbid bitcoin to be used even firm action if it violates the possibility that the country has a reason strong enough that prohibits bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 11:40:38 PM
actually in our country they don't accept or it isn't legal yet but many people in our country knows about bitcoin may be because they are afraid to accept bitcoin because this may use for exchanging money in a illegal way for example using bitcoin in transaction of illegal weapons, drugs etc and it is very hard to control because our contry is still on the process of adopting technologies.
Activity: 130
April 23, 2018, 11:38:04 PM
Yes,it existed in our country,and it can be felt it's existence to the community of those who were part of it,these are the individuals who really believe on it and I am one of it too,eventhough this was not yet use in exchange to some of the stores here but the individuals composing it is a representative to my country as a whole.
hrz
Activity: 476
April 23, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
many countries do not legalize bitcoin but in that country many bitcoin transactions every day have bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
Yes of course,in my country bitcoin do exist.There are lots of people investing,even if this time if you join bitcoin,there is a hardtime,but it is manageable.Many peiple investing because they see that there are people who are successful in btc.Then tjeres nothing wring in my country for joining btc.
Activity: 340
April 23, 2018, 10:33:31 PM
Yes, if not then I think I will not able to access here in bitcoin now right? Last year my country accepts bitcoin as a online business and digital currency but it doesn't mean that bitcoin can be now a medium of exchange in all shops. Bitcoin is also advertise so I think sooner or later bitcoin will also accept in some business.
Pages:
Jump to: