Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 19. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
it really is already there and very motivating for the community and they have a lot of community but unfortunately the government has not legalized the existence of bitcoin but this is not a problem because all have been smoothly smoothly without encountering obstacles Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

I guess for now many countries does not adopt crypt currency due to underlying issues of security and it's regulation. But it is possible that it would be adopted in the near future. Leading to a successful country is to adopt and innovate for better progress then crypt market is one of this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 05:38:12 AM
No, Bitcoin does not exist in my country. Now the only imessage for pc is on trending in my country.
Many applications like Line, Facebook, Twitter and other applications need to bring Bitcoin to people that want to shop online. They will get more customers if they did that.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 05:35:03 AM
No, Bitcoin does not exist in my country. Now the only imessage for pc is on trending in my country.
Activity: 251
February 23, 2018, 05:31:50 AM
in Russia, the government will never accept bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, most likely they will create their own to take interest taxes, etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
seem so
because there is no regulation of it here, the btc is still there
nobody care about it now, though they know about bitcoins and blockchain..
but.... still free to use ..
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
our government has, issued an official announcement about bitcoin.
we confess bitcoin as digital currency, as a legal payment instrument in our country. and also bitcoin is a very profitable investment asset, but also has a very high risk.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
Bitcoin is in the blockchain, not a particular country. Everyone has the right to own bitcoin.

Bitcoins exist in our country, but I think it's going to be banned soon, and they're already starting to regulate exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 23, 2018, 02:51:29 AM
Here in our country, they accepted bitcoin and they want to regulate it. Instead of banning it, they legalized it because they see that cryptocurrency as a whole benefits us. Although our central bank accepted bitcoin, they don't forget to give some advice to me that investing in bitcoin is very risky and just invest what we can afford to loss.
Activity: 308
February 23, 2018, 02:50:34 AM
bitcoin has not yet been recognized is country. even it hes been completely illegitimate. it will be legal action for the use of it.because it is illegal transactions through it and money is trefficked thtough it and it is completely  invisible in the transactions it does not have the courage to use it.
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:17:23 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

Certainly, bitcoin is still kicking and alive in my country. Bitcoin is accepted and also promited in my country but the government said just be careful in investing in cryptocurrency. To show that the government accepts bitcoin in my country, we have a locally made apps in which you can receive bitcoin directly in this app or wallet and encash them directly to our currency or fiat money. Other countries dont accept bitcoin maybe because they are afraid to take risks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 23, 2018, 02:14:16 AM
Surely, Bitcoin is existing from the start to still and our government have not taken any step i-e positively or negatively related to bitcoin and big population from our country is involved in bitcoin working here and earning money also so this approach will make possibility more that bitcoin will make legalize in future by our government most probably.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
Government of our country is not sure with bitcoin because of its fluctuating values. People are also considering it as gambling so this leaves an negative image of btc in front of government.
Merit: 19
February 23, 2018, 02:09:13 AM
Our country is Bitcoin friendly as one of the major wallet coin.ph was recognized by our government. Also they officially recognized bitcoin as a legit currency.

I think the next step for them is trying to tax crypto currency gains which i have mixed emotions.

Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 01:59:40 AM
Government has not yet confirmed about any decision related to bitcoin. But it is having a negative image because of its fluctuating values. Bitcoin isn't specific to a country, it is open to all globally so long as you wish it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 23, 2018, 01:59:08 AM
Bitcoin is a cake now in my country, A man came up one day and said any man want to married her daughter should bring 1btc as a pride price only and his going to take care of his kings men and other related family, live here in African in Nigeria, Bitcoin is fully strong, while saying existing is understatement.
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 23, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
I heard from my Chinese friend that they have a trouble when accessing Bitcoin exchanges. But they trying to figure it out to reach the exchanges. There are many ways to get or trade bitcoin such as using VPN. The only things that can kill bitcoin are the down of the Internet.
Activity: 41
February 23, 2018, 01:55:48 AM
yah, more and more people in my country know abt bitcoin and some invest some money in bitcoin
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
Yes, bitcoin is still much talked about in my country, though bitcoin is still illegal to date. But more and more people are using it. Moreover, i heard the news that bitcoin mining tools are widely available in my country. There is no doubt that millionaires in my country are against government policy that bitcoin is illegal. Precisely now has begun to spread places that make payments with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 23, 2018, 01:52:28 AM
My country's Central Bank warned against bitcoin but then even the daily volume didn't go down. And projects are been built thereby increasing the awareness of bitcoin n cryptocurrencies in my state. Before you can get into crypto,  you need to have bitcoin mostly or Ethereum in my state
Pages:
Jump to: