Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 22. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 22, 2018, 07:34:54 PM
    Ofcourse bitcoin still exist in our country. The government maybe not yet accepting bitcoin but the central banks accept it together with other exchager as their partner. That's why we can convert bitcoin easily into our local money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 22, 2018, 07:28:03 PM
Cryptocurrency are very welcome here in my place specially with bitcoin it works well and we can easily convert it into fiat money directly to our bank accounts. I still hope that there will be a local exchange here so we can trade better and I think someone working on it now so lets see if our government will support that.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 22, 2018, 07:22:39 PM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

Of course the bitcoin will still exist in all the nations, although their government forbids bitcoin to be used as payment, this is what they forbid to appreciate the country's currency, bitcoin is only an investment that people can save until whenever they want to sell, so why bitcoin still strong until now ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
Yes of course. Bitcoin exist anywhere or in any country that has internet. I think a more appropriate question is, is Bitcoin being accepted in our country? We'll, despite of all the media FUD's, Bitcoin is still being recognized by a minority and is gradually gaining popularity. People are starting to be aware of its existence. Though skepticism is high, some are actually looking into it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
There is no issue about bitcoin in my country it is still existing and it is making more popular.More people become inerested on it.And hoping that they can get money like others did.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 07:06:32 PM
Until now bitcoin is still free and there has never been a ban in my country Indonesia, but my country does not recognize bitcoin as a legitimate currency, but that is not too much of a problem for me, and I hope in my country as soon as I can recognize bitcoin as a means of payment legitimate.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
February 22, 2018, 07:02:05 PM
Maybe only in dictator run countries like North Korea and Syria is Bitcoin banned, anywhere there is freedom or capitalism or a high standard of living Bitcoin is being explored believe me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 22, 2018, 06:59:37 PM
Yes it still exists in my country, although it is not allowed to be used as currency yet, but it is still okay to be used as investment and trading, a lot of government slowly had lifted the banned and change it with regulation, so it's great to see bitcoin will be able to fully develop its potential
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
February 22, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

My country is still trying to contemplate whether to accept bitcoin or not. I'm happy to have known about  Bitcoin for some time now
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
Bitcoin is a decentralized platform, the government may not recognize it's existence as a digital currency and transaction is not allowed, but individual citizens can use it on their own  and benefit from it. only that it is supported by their government.
Bitcoin isn't specific to a country, it is open to all globally so long as you wish it.
Yes bitcoin was freely used as long as you know how and have access on it. Dont think too much about government because bitcoin was a decentralized currency where government doesnt have control on it. Yes bitcoin was still existing in my country and as the time goes by I noticed that people who used bitcoin was increasing.
Activity: 554
February 22, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

Yes you are right because our country didn't accept bitcoin or saying that if they caught you to transacting and using bitcoin they will arrest you but right now we are so thankful because you now a freedom to transact and earn bitcoin as one of your income. Now our country was open in bitcoin but always reminding us to keep safe and be careful to those scammer that promising you to earn a big amount but that is not true.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 22, 2018, 06:49:52 PM
yes bitcoin still exist in my country, but the turn up is every low because many people did not believe in it, they take it to be fraud just hope our government will work hard to improve the rate of bitcoin in my country. by creating more access to get many official bodies get in touch with the ideal of btc and how real its and also how help it can be to a nation at are using it and how it can create employment to the nation and other wise,  
Activity: 181
February 22, 2018, 06:47:15 PM
The government still has not legalized bitcoin, but bitcoin and its users are more and more. They take great advantage of bitcoin.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
February 22, 2018, 06:46:12 PM
Of course, bitcoin still exist in the philippines, but the state of bitcoin here in the philippines is still undecided, there have been no laws passed for bitcoin in the philippines so the use of bitcoin here in the philippines is quite limited and sometimes it is prohibited.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 06:34:20 PM
A common reason I've read on article and news is mostly that of money laundering, they are afraid of there people involved in this kind of activity, heloooooo?HuhHuh  People want to that thing if they wanted to, but more people don't want because they want to have a nice life and not be imprisoned.

They can warn their people about it that anyone caught will be directly imprisoned and need to pay a lot of money as punishment, but banning is like stopping everyone to try new things that would improve their life.
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
unless btc is accepted and banned in countries who have huge imapct in crypto world such as Korea or Japan than even if countries where volume is so low don`t accept it or ban it there won`t be a huge change.
Activity: 151
February 22, 2018, 06:25:33 PM
In my country bitcoin is still accepted and lots of organization is going to adapt with cryptocurrency. The government only blocks the ICO that have a bad reputation and warns the public about the possible dangers of cryptocurrency.
There is hot wallet being commonly used in our country and now they will make an cryptocurrency exchange because of rhe amount of people asking for it.
I hope the developments of cryptocurrency in my country will grow more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
February 22, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
As far as I know it is not banned or considered illegal in my country (I am from South America), if that’s what you mean by asking if it still exists. However I have yet to see it as an official payment method anywhere.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
February 22, 2018, 03:20:02 PM
My country accepted bitcoin pretty well. I think bitcoin develops fast here in Europe.
Activity: 406
February 22, 2018, 12:14:26 PM
No issues for now in my own country,but the government have made some media announcement concerning bitcoin and other cryptocurrency investment,refraining the citizens form investing.But ban has taking place.
Pages:
Jump to: