Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 20. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
Yes. Now many people do btc. And we hope for along time, can get a big profit.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
It is because some country think of bitcoin as a threat in their economy. They don't see the potential of bitcoin and it is because the bitcoins price is unstable and unpredictable. Bitcoin is important especially to us who use bitcoin and gain income from the bitcoin through investing to it. Bitcoin cannpt be accept easily in all country but it is legally use in some country like the USA. Anyway, as long as we use the bitcoin, the bitcoin will continue to exist and raise its value in the market. We just have to promote and use the bitcoin.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 23, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
Here in my country more people are using bitcoin and they proved that bitcoin is really exist and they change their life also. They invest it,  and earn lot of money.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
February 23, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
Of course, bitcoin still exist in the philippines, but the state of bitcoin here in the philippines is still undecided, there have been no laws passed for bitcoin in the philippines so the use of bitcoin here in the philippines is quite limited and sometimes it is prohibited.
I Have a news that in the philippines there are branches that accept bitcoin,i think they built it in the philippines because there are so much user in this country.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 23, 2018, 01:04:53 AM
I wouldnt mind to ask Is it the country that doesn't accept bitcoin or the people?if the government of a country is against bitcoin, I think, its either their is much fraud-crime rate in such country which they may be trying to guide against or the government requires tax. Asides that, they may not know what bitcoin is really about.but bitcoin is of advantage to many country.
Activity: 39
February 23, 2018, 01:03:06 AM
in my country trading and mining is banned but huge community is involved in trading 
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
February 23, 2018, 12:56:49 AM
In my country, the government prohibits and banned every bitcoin transaction. even last month in a city in my country, the government conducted a raid on bitcoin users who made transactions. but after receiving a warning from the government, the users and enthusiasts for bitcoin in my country are increasing. so in my opinion, whatever the circumstances and whatever the attitude of government in my country, will not eliminate and makes bitcoin die in my country
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 12:54:17 AM
After lots of Regulation heat in my country other currencies are also getting popular like in famous exchanges added ETH , LTC , BCH , BTG , XRP and also bitcoin . So people are involving more in this hope soon in my country only lots of crypto in flow comes. So market cap will increase for sure.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
February 23, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

My country doesnt fully accept bitcoin, but bitcoin still exist here.
You must be careful with the fud that spreaded. Many country doesnt ban bitcoin but in the fud, they ban bitcoin.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 22, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

It still exist and its commingle greater and greater everyday and it has really give a big space in the worlds most sighted intenet banking and its amazing to know that some banned countries has already opened their eyes on it.
Activity: 51
February 22, 2018, 11:46:33 PM
Bitcoin exist in our country. However, some banks don't want to accept transaction using bitcoin. I don't know what the issue about this.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 11:38:03 PM
Bitcoin in my country still exists. Although our government has decided to prohibit the use of bitcoin for payment purposes. This decision was made in early 2018. But I found that transactions with bitcoin in my country are still ongoing. But the number of people dealing with bitcoin is decreasing. Maybe they are losing confidence in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
February 22, 2018, 11:36:27 PM
I believe bitcoin exists in all countries around the world if they have internet. If acceptance is what you mean, our country through our central bank has taken an initiative to regulate bitcoin. Other countries that rejects bitcoin because they see it as a threat to their current economic system.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 22, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
your title has nothing to do with your post.as you said STILL EXIST while bitcoin wont gone once its used by that specific country..just like in some countries that banned bitcoin still theres a way the people uses to stil get connection in the forum.unless the internet itself will be cut thats the only way they can stop people from using this
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 11:30:28 PM
Actually bitcoin will always exist even though the government forbids it, and so far that I know the government only forbids bitcoin to serve as a transactional tool, rather than completely prohibiting access to everything about bitcoin or cryptocurrency world. And when talking about my country against the circumstances of bitcoin, it still prohibits bitcoin from being used as a transaction tool. Apart from the public transactions are allowed to invest and trade with risk record be affected by in one's own person, in this case the government does not intervene.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

In my country the bitcoin's getting in the know, and the community more and more. and indeed  in my country, bitcoin is still illegal, but nevertheless the Government showed a positive response about the bitcoin, and this is good news.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
February 22, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
In my country Bitcoin is not considered a feat because so many investors are involved in the crypto that makes the economy of the country so much affected, so they have promulgated new laws to remove Bitcoin and crypto from the country. Bitcoin and Altcoin users may be subject to legal liability, which is bad for Bitcoinier in my country.
Activity: 154
February 22, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

In my country a cryptocurrency called petro is being developed, it is new, and it is still waiting for how it develops over time, however it is centralized and I would not choose to invest in it.

Bitcoin is not really known in our country but I have lot of friends engaged on it. Bitcoin really exist in our country and some used this through fiats that converts Bitcoin to coins.ph. There are traders and buyers too. But slowly people are getting aware with it
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 11:19:48 PM
in my country, More and more user bitcoin although it has not been approved by the government.
not only bitcoin are much in demand. many people are interested in altcoin. there's even a purchase transaction using crypto.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
February 22, 2018, 11:19:09 PM
Yes,Bitcoin is still exist in my country. Our government don't legalize Bitcoin and there are more rules here against Bitcoin.We can say in a word that Bitcoin is strongly prohibited in my country. But still I'm using this by taking risk.I also think that there are more countries are the same condition like my country.
Pages:
Jump to: