Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 3. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
well i think allhamdulilah bitcoin exist in our country but i think this will be banned soon or it will become limited to use because government in our country our taking actions about this matter because of the complaint from the international banks. some banks reported a massive volume of money entering some of bitcoins holders accounts and I think this is the main source income of others because bitcoin is  not strict in our country and many people use this also as a business and mode of payment.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

to be honest, bitcoin is not legal in my country. but i see bitcoin user in my country always grows and i think bitcoin can help a life other people especially about a financial thing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
At my country people used to keep their business away from others and i'm sure that many miners and traders don't talk a lot. As far as i know bitcoin is fine in my country.
Activity: 160
April 24, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
Yes. Many people is still do and trust btc
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
April 24, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
In my country government is trying to eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies and they have instructed banks to stop giving services to the cryptocurrency exchanges sites. However, I am sure that as an individual there I can use Bitcoin to pay the bills without breaking any existing law. However, the government is constantly issuing warnings to the citizens not to invest in cryptocurrencies. In the worst case, governments can ban crypto to fiat and vice versa trades but can not ban crypto completely.

Damn, that sounds awful. I can only imagine how enraged people there that use crypto currencies in your country are. But still, it is a good thing that trading it and using it is not completely banned yet. At least you still have signs of hope that your current government might change its mind after seeing a lot of countries adopting the innovation of crypto currencies. Good luck with that man, hope cryptos do not get banned on your country.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
Bitcoin in my country is still unacceptable. Looks like it's all because it does not comply with the rules that apply in my country. Hopefully in the future the country can receive bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
Our country is Neutral to Bitcoin, There is no prohibition nor is there any license for Bitcoin. but here we can not use Bitcoin as a tool of transaction, because there is no place to buy Bitcoin, we can only collect it in our digital wallet. And when we need money, we exchange Bitcoina with Fiat Money that applies here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 12:31:13 PM
Now the majority of countries have a similar position at the expense of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, neither there nor here. Not that they forbid, but they do not support it either.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 24, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
our government doesn't prohibit its citizen to hold bitcoin or do trading but does keep informing and warned that bitcoin trading is a risky kind of investment although our government are doing some regulation to keep bitcoin on track and comply to our country's law and regulation to keep its citizen welfare.
Activity: 103
April 24, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
of course, in my country there are still many people who invest bitcoin and collect bitcoin either through signature or social media bounty in bitcointalk forums. it means that my country bitcoin is still a lot of people because they think bitcoin is a way to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 24, 2018, 12:19:53 PM
In my country government is trying to eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies and they have instructed banks to stop giving services to the cryptocurrency exchanges sites. However, I am sure that as an individual there I can use Bitcoin to pay the bills without breaking any existing law. However, the government is constantly issuing warnings to the citizens not to invest in cryptocurrencies. In the worst case, governments can ban crypto to fiat and vice versa trades but can not ban crypto completely.
copper member
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
BTC is not legal to use for trading in my country yet, but soon, the goverment will make some rules to control BTC trading.
Activity: 106
April 24, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
Not that true. Bitcoin is accepted by USA, EU countries also. But some small country like bangladesh, india are not accepted the bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

Fortunately, bitcoin is still legal and allowed to operate here in my country. The government of this nation I am part of, is promoting and supporting innovations like crypto currency that is helping people by making new jobs. Because of this new jobs, the unemployment number of people in this country is decreasing.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 24, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
Bitcoins exist in my country but the government does not allow us to use it to buy everyday items. If someone uses bitcoin to buy goods, they break the law. I hope that the government will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
currently in my country bitcoin still exist, although in my country transactions using bitcoin banned by the government, because bitcoin in my country still not legal, so bitcoin can only be used for investment and shopping in online

Same here in our country, but the media have a negative feedback about it because of the people scamming other people by using bitcoin's name. However, in spite all of that, there are still positive feedback about it, there are cases where the legit company says that bitcoin could be earn through mining and other stuffs but never on ponzi schemes, I don't see that bitcoin would be ban here in our country so far.
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
of course still exist in my country, but the government in my country started not receiving bitcoin because according to them bitcoin can change currency in my country or can threaten currency in my country. But I personally still use it, because bitcoin has helped my economy.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
bitcoin is still existing on our country and most of the users of bitcoin here are teenagers we believe that bitcoin is really helpful for us we are very positive people yes it may be in a low price right now but we believe that it will increase soon any time within this year it'll turn back again like just before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
Bitcoin has never been banned in my country. It still exist and exchanges are operating as legal entities. No sanctions or regulations have been imposed on bitcoins. The government has however cautioned citizens on investment in cryptocurrencies with bitcoins as the main focus. Hence investors and traders are cuatious in dealing in it.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
April 24, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
the country who doesn't let bitcoin exist in thier country because  they dont want bitcoin exist role  inside their country. in my country bitcoin is exist as another source of income which it can help their financial needs but it cannot pay bills and it cannot pay in store.
Pages:
Jump to: