Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 7. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 04:01:04 AM
Yes, my country also can not accept the existence of Bitcoin and the community is prohibited from using Bitcoin as a means of transaction or means of investment.
But from the ban, I believe there are many people in my country who still desperate to carry out transactions with Bitcoin.
Although the Government in my country does not allow it, I'm sure someday Bitcoin will be allowed its use in my country.
I think countries that have not been able to receive Bitcoin should reexamine the benefits of Bitcoin.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
In my country, it is neither accepted nor prohibited. The government is pondering how best to accept it and whether or not.
Activity: 2
April 24, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
bitcoin is ban in my country
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 03:53:22 AM
Yes of course circulation and bitcoin users still exist in my country. It looks like the government is in the process of reviewing the bitcoin and is likely to legalize it.
Activity: 132
April 24, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still exist in my country because my country didnt banned it. In other way bitcoin is neither legal or illegal i my country. But Im sure bitcoin user in may country use it in legal way. Our government continoue to watch and obeserved about bitcoin weither it will be legalized or not. But im sure someday my country make bitcoin legal because lots of may country men use bitcoin for there daily living.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 03:47:37 AM
Yes it still does exist in my country although the government don't advise on it but its not banned here. Bitcoin in my country exist in this forum and it is not yet used to pay transactions in fast foods or in any other stores. Bitcoin users in our country only exist in forum wherein they used this as their source of income which they were helped financially.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 03:41:33 AM
It always exists in countries that have not yet been accepted in my country. And I'm not dealing directly with bitcoin
Activity: 224
April 24, 2018, 03:28:45 AM
Although the use of bitcoin as a means of payment is strictly prohibited by the government in my country and there is a legal vacuum about it, but bitcoin still exists, the users and enthusiasts of bitcon in my country are still many.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 03:27:09 AM
of course, here are still many who use bitcoin because in my country there is no prohibition on the use of bitcoin and also no rules that require citizens to use bitcoin. means that every bitcoin user in my country, if there is a problem with their bitcoin like theft and so forth, it becomes its own responsibility and the state is not responsible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
Bitcoin is neither legal or illegal in my country, but the government of my country is trying to discourage people in investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They are calling it a scam.
There are a lot of people in my country who are ignorant of bitcoin and even blockchain at large. People need to be enlightened in my country
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
One thing I like about my country, no one seems to be talking about bitcoin. I think this is just because only a few people are aware of the existence of bitcoin, probably the government will start issuing press conferences when bitcoin becomes a hot issue in my country. For now, those who have it are enjoying it.
Activity: 119
April 24, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
in our country.bitcoin in elegant right. but there are still exchanges in digital currency. bitcoins can be believed. It is easy to invest in people around the world.
hrz
Activity: 476
April 24, 2018, 02:55:24 AM
in my country bitcoin is not legalized but bitcoin transactions almost every day, bitcoin enthusiasts more and more.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
Yes, bitcoin still exist in our country. But it is illegal in our country. They don't accept bitcoin. According to our country law those who are connected with bitcoin will have to suffer in jail. But still many people in our country connected with bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 468
April 24, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
bitcoin still exists in my country, but it should not be used for payment instruments like money. there maybe still many countries that have not been able to receive bitcoin for various reasons, but bitcoin that can help us for transactions and also for investment. and also can improve our economy. maybe in the next few years, there will be more countries that accept bitcoin.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 24, 2018, 02:40:23 AM
Banks and the government have banned
Bitcoin in my country, investors who want to invest in Crypto will be at risk and may be responsible for the law because of investments in Crypto. The reason Bitcoin and Crypto are banned is that some people use it to cheat people and two ICOs have scammed and taken nearly 660 million dollars from investors, and it is the heart of the whole world last few weeks.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 02:35:31 AM
Bitcoin in my country has not been accepted but it is still growing better and steady. Every day the more people get involved in btc investment.It is very popular and interesting.Here in my country btc is not a legal payment method and can not be used in transaction but people can buy,invest or hold bitcoin to get extra money. People involve in it, will take their own responsibility upon any risk incurred in btc transaction.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
I also wonder with countries not accepting bitcoin today. It is a globalization for payments online and it dramatically increase faster than the stock market. There are lots of factors to be considered if ever countries will banned bitcoin with their countries.
Activity: 644
April 24, 2018, 02:17:42 AM
in my country too, the government of bitcoin is used as a means of payment, because if it happens then the exchange rate of the country's currency will weaken and berujunh on the occurrence of economic crisis. so bitcoin is only used as a digital investment commodity, but the government is also not very suggest invest here because it has a very high risk
Activity: 6
April 24, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

Yes, bitcoin still exist in our country and the knowledge of people about bitcoin here is spreading. And I think that few years from now. It will be noticed by the companies, government, investors, etc. and they will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. And by the way here in our country. There is an app that is used to store bitcoin. and there is also an ETH wallet there which is better as an alternate mode of payment. Some of people here are using cryppto as their extra income
Pages:
Jump to: