Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 5. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 24, 2018, 10:26:23 AM
Yes and im proud to say that it is the Philippines ,actually our national bank which is the Philippines National Bank was looking to use it ,and i think bitcoin here was getting popularity because many of us was using it and know it, and also many people here was eagerly want to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
April 24, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
In my country, this year will come into force laws in the field of cryptocurrency. And the most important thing is that taxes will be imposed on the income received from the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
Yes it still exist in our country. Great,our government do not have bias looking on bitcoin and even our media. Although they feature news about illegal activities done through bitcoin, they do not forget to tell that bitcoin is legit and bitcoin is not the one who does those illegal activities but the people who are using them. So even if there are negative news, they still prove that bitcoin is legitimate through other people's experience.
Activity: 200
April 24, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
Yes, actually bitcoin's popularity here in our country grows rapidly. Most of us here are good at hodlings because we really believe at bitcoin that it will rise high in the future. Some stores here recognized and accepts bitcoin as another way of payments because some store owners here also believes and invest at bitcoin.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
April 24, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

Hi there jonas5222000! There are several reasons why most of the country did not accept bitcoin as a legal form of currency. One of which is the protection of the government to their people. We all know that there are lot of illegal activities sprouted as bitcoin goes mainstream. By not recognizing bitcoin it add an extra layer of protection to the government to secure the financial aspect of institutions and people.
Activity: 45
April 24, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
Our country doesn't support btc transaction Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
April 24, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
I think even though government bans trading bitcoin, people always figure it out to trade somehow. And bitcoin will exist forever.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
Bitcoin is not yet available in all parts of the world, but Bitcoin can be present in all the countries because its use is very prominent in the financial aspects of a country. And I believe that Bitcoin will be available in the country in terms of technically and in terms of investment going forward.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
currently in my country bitcoin still exist, although in my country transactions using bitcoin banned by the government, because bitcoin in my country still not legal, so bitcoin can only be used for investment and shopping in online
sad to hear that my friend, but still there is no need to lose hope, maybe it is just temporary, we all knew that they cannot totally banned bitcoin, but instead they can only prohibit the usage of bitcoin or limit the uses of bitcoin, aside from that they cannot totally control bitcoin because it has naturally decentralized. here in our country it hasn't been officially announced whether it is accepted or not, but i have heard rumors that they are already planning on adopting bitcoin.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Yes. Currently, bitcoin is not a problem in our country, people and my fellows can invest in bitcoin as well.
Activity: 221
April 24, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
currently in my country bitcoin still exist, although in my country transactions using bitcoin banned by the government, because bitcoin in my country still not legal, so bitcoin can only be used for investment and shopping in online
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 24, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
Bitcoin is now known in my country as it is used by scammers who is now behind bars and they see it on TV and news, before it is not so known and only few people knows it especially techie persons.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
In our country bitcoin or crypto currency is allowed in some big stores. It can be done through gadgets. Bitcoin in our country is very well know. Sometimes I watched on television news about bitcoin. So bitcoin is welcomed here no problem with the government. Going strong in the present.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
April 24, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

The government is forbidden the trade of Bitcoin and all other crypto coins and any kind of ICOs. However, Bitcoin is still live. That's the magic. It is not controlled by any single counties. That is the real value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
in my country it still exist but i dont know why other country banned bitcoin government is fear about the world of crypto
Our country also my friend that bitcoin really exist but not many people interested it,especially now that there mindset if we talks about online income, the one that comes to their mind is scam.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

exactly the reason is didn't introduce properly bitcoin in some countries didn't know how to help bitcoin in their economy and how much help to the people on their country give better life for the unemployed people to earn in the good accepting bitcoin as currency.

i believe in the help of new technology is easy to spread bitcoin in the world how much the importance for every country accepting cryptocurrency for their economic growth, herein my country bitcoin are legit if people want to use bitcoin converting into fiat money for their daily needs have an online exchange wallet with  tie up into fiat money exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
until now bitcoin still exists in my country even though the government has banned the use of bitcoin in my country but there are still many who use bitcoin and not affected by the government ban
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 06:41:12 AM
BITCOIN trading or investment is functioning perfectly in my country and bitcoin is a crypto-currency that is acceptable across the nation and in which that every one can invest or trade on bitcoin..
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
actually in my country for now btc not yet legal, there are no official rules issued by the government, but I am sure in my country many are using btc even if only for investment and looking for additional income yet to use as a means of transaction because in my country there is no public pasilitas who received payment with btc, and still many people who have not received even not yet know btc
Activity: 37
April 24, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
Bitcoin is connected to a technology that knows no borders. Almost everyone can have a bitcoin wallet as long as people have a computer / cellular device and a decent internet connection, They take great advantage of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: