Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 4. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 11:32:51 AM
Bitcoin is in the blockchain, not a particular country. Everyone has the right to own bitcoin.

Bitcoins exist in our country, but I think it's going to be banned soon, and they're already starting to regulate exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
It exists in my country. Some people in my country have bitcoin. There is even exchanger that operate here. Bitcoin ownership isn't something forbidden, but it's just that my country hasn't enforced bitcoin as a legal payment yet.

I heard that the government in my country is conducting a seminar on how to use or how to invest in bitcoin. I'm glad with this news and of course I'm happy because my government allows our accepts bitcoin in our country.
trk
Activity: 228
April 24, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
There is no prohibition here in my country
It is prohibited to use crypto as payment,, but as an asset it is still totally fine.
I hope our government will start considering to explore crypto potential and later adopt it
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 24, 2018, 11:28:21 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
I live in Ukraine and in our country so far the authorities are not going to ban Bitcoin. Perhaps this is due to the fact that many people do not even know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
April 24, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
still there, maybe more bitcoin users in my country. but not many people in my country are using bitcoins for payment tools, just for investment tools and savings in the future. there are still many countries in the world who do not accept bitcoin.
Activity: 23
April 24, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
in my opinion bitcoin still exist in Indonesia and still survive but only 1 that succeed o. because the government has not 100% legalized bitcoin. just for investment only. should all countries have to legalize because they are
Activity: 275
April 24, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

Bitcoin in my country is still able to have it, but for local transactions not yet allowed to use bitcoin, and from that I use bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
Bitcoin is getting more popular.Although bitcoin is not accepted in my country,the government does not allow people to use bitcoin to transact in everyday life but it still exists.A lot of people know bitcoin, they learn about bitcoin investment and trading.
Activity: 70
April 24, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
Yes still exist and existing more, because of its popularity in social media and the good benefits that the investors get bitcoin grow more and its become more popular.

Bitcoin is not specific to a country, it is open to all global as long as you want it. Bitcoin is in the blockchain and it's not a special country. Nearly everyone can have a bitcoin wallet as long as the person has a computer / cellular device and a decent internet connection, does the country's government mark it as legal or not. the government may not recognize its existence as a digital currency and transactions are not allowed, but citizens may use it themselves and benefit from it. only that it is supported by their government.
Activity: 30
April 24, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Currently the country where I live, still using bitcoin, many large businesses are investing in bitcoin. But the restriction in my country is that bitcoin is forbidden for trading and using bitcoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Recently bitcoin gained a large level of interest from people from my country. Later on due to unexpected regulations from the government the newcomers to the digital currency market gave up. Now once again little by little it is growing in a gradual manner same like the growth happening with bitcoin price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 24, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
In my county, Bitcoin is accepted. I think that it is legal in our country. Since, there are machines that act like an ATM to withdraw money from your Bitcoin wallet. In this machine, you can cash-in directly to your Bitcoin wallet / PHP wallet (Since I live in the Philippines). Having that machine in almost every convenience store (7/11) in the Philippines serves as a proof that it is legal.

In my opinion, even if Bitcoin isn't legally accepted in a country, people will still use it. Since Bitcoin is decentralized. Government has nothing to do with it. So, it will still exist in every other county. Like ours.
Activity: 354
April 24, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
Honestly yes, and it is continues to spread throughout my country. It is televised and advertise in some stations and it is known by few of citizens in our country. I am just waiting to officially legalized this bitcoin so there is a calm and good feeling everytime I need to access in bitcoin. There has a peaceful operation when I do posting in campaigns or when I invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
April 24, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
It exists in my country. Some people in my country have bitcoin. There is even exchanger that operate here. Bitcoin ownership isn't something forbidden, but it's just that my country hasn't enforced bitcoin as a legal payment yet.
Activity: 504
April 24, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
Bitcoins in our country is continuing to thrive as of the moment of posting this. The news also discourages a lot of people to not invest on bitcoins since a lot of scheming criminals are enticing people to invest in them because they have bitcoins to control and they "mine" their own bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 24, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
bitcoin not banned in my country but cash out there is the big problem, only enthusiast if want to buy you can exchange it
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
It is not prohibited in my country, but everybody who has its own business connected with cryptocurrency sphere try not to announce that fact. Because there are a lot of criminals and corrupt authorities in my country.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Bitcoin in our country is not prohibited,we can free to use and transact bitcoin,and the good thing is that they are already making laws to legalized crypto currency.
Activity: 462
April 24, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

It really depends if the country accepts bitcoins. Not all countries welcome bitcoins with open arms unlike Japan. The reason behind this is maybe they don't know what to do with it. It only destabilizes the country's financial capability. Try to be the government of your own country and observe when a foreign technology sucks out your funds.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
Bitcoin is not legalized in my country but the government is not stopping anyone from getting involved or exchanging bitcoin to fiat in my country. Some individuals that are bitcoin oriented accept Bitcoin for good and services.
Pages:
Jump to: