Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 23. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 21, 2017, 02:25:55 AM
soon the bitcoin price will drop below $ 7000, and I feel that it is a good time to buy bitcoin. well, basically bitcoin prices will continue to grow. so when you buy it under $ 7000, and sell it at the end of the year, I think you've made a profit.
The common principal which is being followed by most of the people is that you go for buying at the time when the prices are falling down and sell your bitcoins only when the market price are rising high. I personally think of buying the bitcoins at cheaper rates to be the best thing to do. For selling, I do not think it to be a wise option. In fact, you need to go for holding of bitcoins for as long as you can.
This is no doubt a most common conviction but the thing is you cannot manage to follow the same lines each and every time. There are so many occasions when you buy at high rates but at the end you sell your bitcoins at low prices. This is something which you have to decide by your own self as you are the owner of your bitcoin and no one other than you can make a right decision.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 07:03:36 PM
This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.

I agree, there is no right time to buy or sell bitcoin, nobody knows if the price is going to decrease or increase more, what we can do is to do what our instinct tell to us, that way, we will not have any regrets on whatever may happen. Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it.
The first part of the year was about altcoins and many began to question the strength of bitcoin but the second part of the year everything has been about bitcoin and its amazing recovery of its dominance in the market, lets see what the next year is about.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 20, 2017, 01:58:03 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

for now it is good to buy, because the price is down to a few percent. don't cash if you don't have an urgent need, because maybe some time the price will go up.
Yes exactly for now, it is not the time to sell rather buy. If you are newbie and you want to get into this world, better it would be to start with campaigns. If you are casual trader, then surely wait for little more and prices will drop more. Thus just buy bitcoin and hold them for a long time. This will increase the value of bitcoin and you will be ending with such handsome profits.
The price of Bitcoin depends on the investors of Bitcoin, if they don't want to buy Bitcoin and the demand is lower than the supply (seller), you can't see the price of Bitcoin increases and there is no profits for you. This is the normal basic knowledge for anyone want to become the investor.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 09:31:24 AM
You have the chance of the price of the gold coin sends higher and who buy the gold coin within the very first times will be rich, but if this gold coin breaks, difficult forked or anything, everybody will forfeit much money.
It all depends on the person himself. The most common conviction which is being followed in this scenario is to buy the bitcoins at the time when the market price is falling down and sell your bitcoins at higher rates. The thing is this is not applicable at most of times. There are certain occasions when you have to buy at higher rates and sell at low price. But you should try for getting more profit.
Activity: 62
November 20, 2017, 03:54:51 AM
BUy BUy BUy and BUY more
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 20, 2017, 03:37:14 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

for now it is good to buy, because the price is down to a few percent. don't cash if you don't have an urgent need, because maybe some time the price will go up.
Yes exactly for now, it is not the time to sell rather buy. If you are newbie and you want to get into this world, better it would be to start with campaigns. If you are casual trader, then surely wait for little more and prices will drop more. Thus just buy bitcoin and hold them for a long time. This will increase the value of bitcoin and you will be ending with such handsome profits.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 10:40:05 AM
how much i should buy today
Only buy and trade amount you willing to risk and part.
Activity: 145
November 19, 2017, 10:08:48 AM
This sound like the question: who born first an egg or a chicken?
There is not a right time for one or the other option, just because people trading also for their personal reason.
In a long term view, sell btc is a stupid move. It doesn't work! If you sell now x btc in a long term you risk to lose a lot of cash.
Despite this is pretty clear seeing in the past, I guess we can see the same scenario also for the future.
Right now we are seeing a "top" in btc evaluation, probably the right move could be "sell". But in the past before xmas / end of the year, price trends to go up!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 10:06:13 AM
how much i should buy today
Activity: 364
November 19, 2017, 10:05:32 AM
according to the time management rule as we know that the growing rate of bitcoin for this year is stopped so wait for the next year because as i am thinking that in the coming year the bitcoin will be use for many reasons. the transactions are big so there will be a high demand for bitcoin in the future as we should keep safe our bitcoin for the right time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 08:46:08 AM
That would be crazy to buy bitcoin now when it was at 1k des months ago

How do you think when it's 100k after a few months?

Why not  Grin Bitcoin more and more famous each day. More stock investors come to crypto, more company start accept bitcoin and crypto. That price will be reach soon.

Correct. And your hesitation may very well end up in regret if btc shoots up in value even higher than how it is this year. I believe in bitcoin even though it tested my patience at times and i've been getting good rewards for that
Activity: 155
November 19, 2017, 08:23:03 AM

Why not  Grin Bitcoin more and more famous each day. More stock investors come to crypto, more company start accept bitcoin and crypto. That price will be reach soon.
Activity: 84
November 19, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 19, 2017, 04:13:26 AM
Activity: 84
November 19, 2017, 04:10:12 AM
It's very good chance to BUY BTC now. Just BUY and hold/close in profit. Never SELL.

Just open a BUY stop oder @ 8100 - SL 7430.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 19, 2017, 04:02:40 AM
I think this moment we should try on alts,with this bitcoin price its really hard to invest coming to the last season of the year we dont know what will 2018 brings so we must take care  upon putting our investments.coz for me i will buy or sell bitcoin next year to prevent big drop or big grow maybe
Activity: 242
November 19, 2017, 02:50:29 AM
For me i agree this price is about 15percent too high. Buy below 5k However what if it goes down below 4k. What happened to guys buying at 6k? Nobody knows what price bitcoin will be today tomorrow in 5 years You just have to invest what you can afford to and buy what level you're comfortable with and HODL.
Activity: 43
November 19, 2017, 01:38:42 AM
If the pricing is falling then it is not the best time to sell your bitcoins .we have seen such situations before but after that the price has rise agian so when the price rise again you are supposed to sold it out or invest in some online trade.
According to my personal exprince it is the exact time to buy bitcoins because the rate is still increasing due to increasing demand of bitcoin and when the demand is increased more and more in future then the price will also increase more and more and you can make more profit in future.
Activity: 211
November 18, 2017, 03:12:13 AM
Bitcoin has just declined to $7600 from the peak $7900. It is just a fluctuation. You can buy Bitcoin now and wait it recover.
Activity: 246
November 18, 2017, 02:42:17 AM
Well for me don't sell or cash out becausewhen the price of bitcoin is falling down, It is the best time to buy more bitcoin in cheapest price.
Pages:
Jump to: