Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 22. (Read 94961 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
December 25, 2017, 01:54:50 AM
I think the one world currency is still yet to be developed. The genuis  is still not yet out or still under development. At the right time it will emerge. Thrust me.

It is going to be very hard to reach a point of "one world currency" unless and until someone goes and conquers the entire world, which is impossible for now. But bitcoin has what it takes to be the reserve currency of the world. I just want to see it having the ability to handle millions of transactions per second. It seems impossible now, but someday we might just reach that stage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 01:50:06 AM
I was never sure, many still do not know, maybe bitkoyn just used as goods, but not used as an official currency. This is because there is no country that legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 01:14:19 AM
What I know currency is a legitimate means of exchange issued by a country based on the laws of that country, if bitcoin becomes an international currency, what I am still confused about is who will issue (bitcoin) legally? what is the effect for other countries?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 12:00:31 AM
It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future.
i think so. But some country not accept bitcoin, so what will we do to some country like that?
There is nothing you can do as an individual if a certain country does not accept bitcoin. Some countries prohibits it because they to them it may impose a threat to their economy.
Activity: 384
December 24, 2017, 10:43:04 PM
The presence of bitcoin can unify all the currencies in this world, although not the only currency but can be an easier payment alternative to use so as to make the transaction easier.
Activity: 294
December 24, 2017, 10:20:43 PM
It is already one of international currency since bitcoin could change any local an international currency and higher value than any currencies. And hope in the future bitcoin will be legalize in any country.

Bitcoin is already an international currency because it it now being used by different people across the globe. Maybe some countries are not using it but it will happen in time.
Activity: 514
●●
December 24, 2017, 08:59:49 PM
If bitcoin to be international currency . it's price will be rocket rise

and all the cryptocurrency will also have a good price

It will make the Bitcoin price much increased rapidly if it happens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 24, 2017, 10:15:37 PM
It is already one of international currency since bitcoin could change any local an international currency and higher value than any currencies. And hope in the future bitcoin will be legalize in any country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 09:27:56 PM
it is already happening. actually bitcoin rank 4th on the most currency exchanges.
Activity: 350
December 24, 2017, 09:25:44 PM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

now bitcoin has become an international currency in the virtual currency or digital bitcoin can be used as a means of payment although must be redeemed first, to achieve there must take time again
Activity: 243
December 24, 2017, 08:00:44 PM

Bitcoin is already an international currency.but some other country's not accept bitcoin,its because their government it thinks that bitcoin is a threat of their country's economy problem.but rather than that.if bitcoin can use as a payment method in the future.its easy to pay and buy true online shop and pay bills that no hassle on lane.I look forward for that to happen in future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 07:49:13 PM
If bitcoin to be international currency . it's price will be rocket rise

and all the cryptocurrency will also have a good price
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
December 24, 2017, 07:23:47 PM
For me, bitcoin as a global currency it will not happen because bitcoin is a digital currency and the acceptance of bitcoin is so low. Also, some countries already ban bitcoin because to many reason and jurisdiction. But if bitcoin as a global cryptocurrency it has a great chance, because it has the highest amount and population. Smiley
Bitcoin has limitation and one of the limitation is that it will never become the most popular currency which will be use
by the majority, however, we can still consider it as an international currency because it's use world wide although not by everyone.
Why not? Everything can happens until it died completety.
Although I do not have any idea about the growth of Bitcoin to be a the 1st currency, however, as my said, everything can happens and make me surprise.
Activity: 168
December 23, 2017, 07:32:55 AM
maybe because many people use bitcoin as their currency,it easy to transact to other country if bitcoin os our international currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 23, 2017, 06:52:01 AM
For me, bitcoin as a global currency it will not happen because bitcoin is a digital currency and the acceptance of bitcoin is so low. Also, some countries already ban bitcoin because to many reason and jurisdiction. But if bitcoin as a global cryptocurrency it has a great chance, because it has the highest amount and population. Smiley
Bitcoin has limitation and one of the limitation is that it will never become the most popular currency which will be use
by the majority, however, we can still consider it as an international currency because it's use world wide although not by everyone.
We like it or not Bitcoin is becoming world curremcy as we look at the price now why it proliferate that far because many people believed and trust , Bitcoin is becoming the world currency and the technology that is blockchain technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 06:33:53 AM
I think that BTC is not perfectly suitable for this role - I think one from alts will become the international one.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2017, 05:55:04 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 22, 2017, 08:33:20 PM
bitcoin is already an international currency other countries accepted bitcoin as a mode of payment but here in my country it is not yet that well known especially in provinces areas. bitcoin will be okay for big companies and i don't think that small bussiness will adapt that idea so i think it botcoin is functional for big stores or companies.
Bitcoin is not exactly an international currency, and it will not happen for a long time. I do not believe that there is something international. Things may have shrunk in the globalizing world, but the world is still quite large.

You can use bitcoin from almost any place in the world, as long as you have a phone and access to the Internet and you can send your money to any place you want and if that does not make bitcoin an international currency then I do not know what will.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 21, 2017, 07:21:38 AM
Activity: 364
December 21, 2017, 04:38:38 AM
Bitcoin indeed an international currency already since it is used around the globe for sometime. And if we are talking with regards on how to transact, it is so easy to use digital transaction because all you to use is the qr code to pay. Same thing with credit cards the difference is in credit card it needs to swipe but in bitcoins it needs to scan.
Pages:
Jump to: